Uasd

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Dominicans will not and can not accept being criticized!
They can only respond in one,or more,of the following ways;
1. You are a liar!
2.It's not my fault!
3.It's worse everywhere else!
4.You are STILL a liar!
5.It's STILL not my fault!
6.It's STILL worse everywhere else!.. they usually use the USA as their,"Bad EXAMPLE" The place where they all are dying to live,literally! Can you say,"YOLA"????

If all the above doesn't convince you,they just post"PRETTY PICTURES"!:rolleyes:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Or just fill up half the screen by using one letter endlessly! :classic:

Aug 19, 2004
OMG...! riding a bicycle in santo domingo as a means of daily public transportation through the high traffic/population areas is the worst idea ever.

I wasn't suggesting that people should use bicyles on the network as it is rather offer a solution to the existing transport problem which doesn't involve multi-million dollar projects.

You're trying to talk sense to two people that, in the lifetime, have yet to step one foot in the UASD campus!

So how can you know that - actually have been many times - but your statement is typical of the troll that you are.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
See What I Mean????
This is like "Shooting "PICHARDOS"* In A Barrel"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

*,Pichardos"....
Big Dominican "FISH" out of his "WATER"!
Once native to the waters of the Dominican Republic.Now "EXTINCT" in the DR,however some "PICHARDOS" are now seen in the "Waters" of Florida!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

My,"Cs" don't waste nearly as much "Band Width" as all your DR Government Propaganda Fotos !
And are just as RELEVANT!

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I imagine Pichardo's vision for the future is overly optimistic, while Criss' is pretty pessimistic.

The truth will likely be somewhere in between. Dominicans have had to endure quite a bit in their history, yet they remain a resilient people. I imagine life there will continue to get better in fits and starts, just like it was with other countries (including the ones represented by many of the posters on this site).

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
I wasn't suggesting that people should use bicyles on the network as it is rather offer a solution to the existing transport problem which doesn't involve multi-million dollar projects.

The traffic problems are very hard to explain beyond just the cultural issues of the drivers, police, and road conditions. I feel the bigger problem is just poor infrastructure, and city planning. That is a very important role in local Gov't.

This is one of those things where DR has many issues with their Gov't where do you start?

Aug 19, 2004
The traffic problems are very hard to explain beyond just the cultural issues of the drivers, police, and road conditions. I feel the bigger problem is just poor infrastructure, and city planning. That is a very important role in local Gov't.

This is one of those things where DR has many issues with their Gov't where do you start?

Agree - building stuff is one thing - but the othe softer issues of land use planning, transport planning, transport integration seem to be weak or non-existant. Where indeed do you start?