UN says RD is the country with the most prostitutes in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Woman everywhere have their price, here its much lower so they get a bad rep.

bingo. in a pharmacy we had a client, really old, nasty looking dude. he always bought few la pelas. turned out he was boning barrio teens for plato del dia. the bar is kinda low.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Well if you think the ratio of women to whores in these other countries you mention is anywhere near that in DR then yes, we disagree and I'd question just how much time you've spent in Russia, Thailand and Brazil outside of red light districts.

Outside of the red light districts? Lol, years.
Thanks for sharing your opinion with me.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i dont think so...but remember this....every dom mujuer has license....so if you are a licensed practioner.... y not use it////...

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
i dont think so...but remember this....every dom mujuer has license....so if you are a licensed practioner.... y not use it////...

What kinda license? Putas ain't licensed here. Some countries they have to see a doctor weekly, and carry their card.
Der Fish

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just to get everyone on the same page, the OP is talking about numbers of prostitutes per capita.
The DR is right up there with Brazil, Thailand,and the Philipines, in numbers,but with a population only a fraction of those places.
And thank god for it!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sep 4, 2012
I've never ever visited PP so sorry, can't speak on the subject. Perhaps some of the lonesome expats living there could expand without running a diatribe diary?

:) :)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
"Rep?blica Dominicana figura como uno de los pa?ses que m?s aporta al mercado de la prostituci?n sexual mundial, tras detectarse la presencia de prostitutas dominicanas en 66 pa?ses en las ?ltimas cinco d?cadas, seg?n revela un estudio publicado este martes con el auspicio del Fondo de Poblaci?n de las Naciones Unidas (Unfpa) y la Asociaci?n Tu Mujer.

Al explicar las causas del problema, la investigaci?n estableci?, que la pobreza, la violencia de g?nero, la carga familiar y la imposibilidad de alcanzar una vida digna en su pa?s, impulsan a las dominicanas a cruzar las fronteras en busca de mejores condiciones de existencia."

http://nuncacreas.net/2014/onu-dice-...s-en-el-mundo/

I guess it depends on how you measure. If any of you have been to China you would be amazed at the number of prostitutes there. Most are Chinese of varying ethnicities but there are quite a few non-oriental working girls as well. Shanghai probably has almost as many as there are Dominican females.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Let's see, this is a thread about DR prostitutes, yeap, indeed am indicating PP as Puerto Plata.

Not a recognized abbreviation for the city, nor the province. The airport is POP. BUt Sosua is part of Puerto Plata Province and is hooker central on the north Coast. A single man cannot walk down the street without being touched by the babes. Meaning a man alone even if he is wearing a wedding ring.

Der Fish

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think sosua is more of a puta land on the NC. here in POP most expats i see are kinda geriatric and more focused on booze than punnaney.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I think he's pretty close. He's only 5% off, give him a break.

Most of the Women in the D.R. who engage in P4P at varying levels aren't professionals and think that they aren't Ho's, just getting some perks to pay the bills from time to time. In a sense they are correct.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
To think they actually paid a bunch of boffons to come up with a report and stats......... whats the world coming to ?

Anyway,
Say russia, think vodka and cabbage,
Say brazil, think samba and football,
Say ukraine, think tchenobyl and AK's
Say china, think mao and rice,
Say thailand, think massage and ping-pong balls,
Say dominican republic, think cheap ho's and cheap ho's ;) ;) ;) ;)

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Myself i think they should be licensed. Have a doctor inspection every week. Get a fresh carnet showing her check up was clean and that she is over 18, and make it the law that a would be cliend has to ask to see her card before dropping his drawers.
Der Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.