UN says RD is the country with the most prostitutes in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
To think they actually paid a bunch of boffons to come up with a report and stats......... whats the world coming to ?

Anyway,
Say russia, think vodka and cabbage,
Say brazil, think samba and football,
Say ukraine, think tchenobyl and AK's
Say china, think mao and rice,
Say thailand, think massage and ping-pong balls,
Say dominican republic, think cheap ho's and cheap ho's ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ho my goodness... too funny! :p:p:p

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
this is kinda old news:
http://elnacional.com.do/onu-dice-rd-es-pais-con-mas-prostitutas/

the title is a bit misleading as the article says: Rep?blica Dominicana figura como uno de los pa?ses que m?s aporta al mercado de la prostituci?n sexual mundial.
DR ranks as one of the countries that contributes most to global sex market of prostitution. not exactly the same. DR cannot possibly have more hoes than much more populated countries, like brasil, russia or even good old USA. however, the reason why DR ranks so high is that it exports as much punnaney as papaya ;)

Who's going to contact the Guiness Book of Records? Let's go for it. I know we can get the record!!!!!!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The number of working prostitutes is a reflection of the number of willing and able Johns...a case of demand and supply

Yes, I think that there is also a case for ratio of johns to single male travelers being right up there. If you're not a family then your more than likely a single male, and if you're a single male then there's a good chance the reason you are going to DR is to see first hand if the record claims are true.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
The number of working prostitutes is a reflection of the number of willing and able Johns...a case of demand and supply

Thus the invention of the 30-90 day "Fake Waitress" visa. They ship all over the world and the same Chicas who will turn pesos at the local meat markets in the D.R. can command 10x as much abroad as those markets dictate.

Forget cocoa, tobacco, sugar. The most profitable D.R. export is Pum-Pum. With remittance (from the USA alone) at 7% GDP it's the one commodity that keeps earning after the point of sale. Unlike other commodities, this particular one is perennial and the crop yield increases annually without fail.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
?Fake Waitress?= bad service with some good advice. Never spent time with a Dominicana in the
bedroom who didn?t turn around and ask for something afterwards. Like I said, bad service with
some good advice (in return) :p:p:p
A lazy chica is a broke chica.

Sep 4, 2012
Is the prostitution mostly in Sosua due to the influx of tourism or does it expand across the spectrum on every tourist areas?

I've seen some portions of SDQ rotten by it but not something to write about or as much as Sosua/PP....

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Is the prostitution mostly in Sosua due to the influx of tourism or does it expand across the spectrum on every tourist areas?

I've seen some portions of SDQ rotten by it but not something to write about or as much as Sosua/PP....

Welcome to Wonderland.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Myself i think they should be licensed. Have a doctor inspection every week. Get a fresh carnet showing her check up was clean and that she is over 18, and make it the law that a would be cliend has to ask to see her card before dropping his drawers.
Der Fish
Great idea! but a dream... Should they not first focus on having clean hospitals and clean habits by Doctors and Nurses!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have been to dozens of whore bars, casas de cita, car washes, in the DR over the last 30 years.
I HAVE often been the only foreigner in the place.
There have been prostitutes working here long before the sex tourists got word of the place.
I'd say 95% are dominican men, NOT foreigners.
Dominican men also support their girl friends, as many as they can afford.
Dominican women overlook when their "Marido" stops for an hour at the local whore house, but get really mad when there is a "novia" getting not only her families money, but their time.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have been to dozens of whore bars, casas de cita, car washes, in the DR over the last 30 years.
I HAVE often been the only foreigner in the place.
There have been prostitutes working here long before the sex tourists got word of the place.
I'd say 95% are dominican men, NOT foreigners.
Dominican men also support their girl friends, as many as they can afford.
Dominican women overlook when their "Marido" stops for an hour at the local whore house, but get really mad when there is a "novia" getting not only her families money, but their time.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

you are 100% on the money. there are hundreds of cathouses in this land that gringo has never heard about.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and what? a red lite outside the house???hahahaha as to the original post...the pendulum is swinging...

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
and what? a red lite outside the house???hahahaha as to the original post...the pendulum is swinging...

Usually there's no distinguishing characteristics, everybody just knows where they are....or so I've been told :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.