warnings - contd

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Don't blame the Sankie...The fact a lot of guys would be one if they could. Think about this...you're very poor, have very little education, no hope of improving your life, BUT you happen to have a killer body, a great personality and a lot of game. You have all these women throwing themselves at you and offering to give you money for your company...What would you do? Would you say "No thanks. I can't take your money or have sex with you, because I'm not in love"? Anybody that says they will is just full of shizznit.
I don't feel sorry for these ladies at all. At a minimum they got something they could never get back in their country - Someone who at least pretends to pay attention to them, who probably gave them better sex they ever had in their life, the experience of doing something that probably would never get to do in their home country, etc - I think that's worth something. In the grand scheme of things is probably a lot cheaper for them to give these guys some money, clothes, etc...How much would a male prostitute run them in their country? I'm not sure, but probably hundreds of dollar per hour.
In the end they both get something...In my view it's a win/win situation.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Win Win situation

It is only a win win situation if both parties are honest and know the rules!

Many women do throw themselves at the men. I've watched it countless times. Many men mislead the women who for whatever reason are naive and or vulnerable.

Where there is honest on both sides - who the hell cares what 2 consenting adults do or pay for!

But, it is aweful when this throws Dominican men into disrepute! Just as it is aweful when female tourists are painted with the same brush!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
a lot of ladies go down there on vacation they get their groove on with the first guy they see they don't know this person but they trust them enough to give them money jewls the room key and everything else their purses can afford, this guy can be whatever poor ugly stupid hadnsome black or white they don't care is just an adventure for a couple of days or weeks, those ladies are not better than any Sankie they both looking to hit it off whoever falls in love looses and that's the end of that story i guess Sankies are capitalizing in a niche that's in very high demand, look at both side of the coin nobody's forcing anyone and everyone knows where're their going, some sankies wants a better life and some ladies wants good sex reason why they got together right? ladies don't fool yourselves nobody can fall in love in 7 days and if you do fall in love YOU LOOSE!.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
suarezn said:
Don't blame the Sankie...The fact a lot of guys would be one if they could.

Suarezn,

You seem like a pretty nice fellow but I wouldnt do some of these FUGLY Mokes if I used your dingaling my friend. I sometimes sit and watch the "COUPLES" walk by with him in his new (UGLY) LOUD discusting shirt, and the bride the daughter of Dracula or worse. These women couldn't get laid in a male whore house with a stack of hundreds hanging out of each pocket in the States. NO ONE IS THAT BROKE AND DESPERATE!

Now, am I generalizing a bit? NO, this is honest observationb of fact. Has there ever been a real cute gal with a lot going for her hanging with a Sankie? Maybe but I doubt it. ARE they all Fat Canadian women ? NO, there are a few Brits so I have heard.

Even fat uglys deserve the truth though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Thank you Linda. That was very well put. I see no need for harsh words either.

Some people need harsh words Anna. Maybe Linda doesn't now but maybe if she had received them and was open minded about learning and getting ahead in life she may not have been taken so many times. Maybe not...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I am of the belief that harsh words along with screaming in someone's face and name calling never works. They will just tune you out.
You present the facts and let people decide for themselves. Wheter they are adults or children same applies.

And jazzy what are you getting out of calling people fat or fugly? I hear you're a nice guy in person but it doesn't come off that way here. And don't tell me you're just telling the truth coz if we all went and told everyone off what kind of a world would this be?If we name call everyone here this whole message board would become a kiddy yahoo chat room.

You're a saleman. I'm sure you don't talk to clients like that.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Scott - I have male friends that haven't got laid in months in the USA. Why should woman from Canada, USA or Europe be any different?

I have seen guys here get distressed because the girl they had paid to be with them for a few days moved onto the next paying client after the 72hrs expired. Why should woman from Canada, USA or Europe be any different?

As you say yourself, if you can avoid the first five screwings in business here you stand a chance. Playing the relationship/companionship game here is no different, actually no different in most countries where pay for play exists.

If you have never been exposed to it, you don't necessarily know about it. But after the experience, you usually go away and try an educate yourself. This is how some of the posters on DR1 arrived.

Of course, if your insane, you go on doing what you have always done and still expect a different outcome... Yes, I know guys like this as well :)

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
I was a very naive tourist when I went to the D.R. in March. I was completely over whelmed by the "attention" my friend and I recieved. I am Canadian. I am not 400 lbs and I am not ugly.(I also do not have a problem getting "laid"!)

I am naive and carried too much cash on me at all the wrong times. I did not think about educating myself on such a subject, because I did not know there was such a thing to be educated on!
Please pardon us ignorant, naive, way too polite canadians! I got taken because I was too worried of hurting someones feelings! I know now, and I can't wait til my next trip to the D.R. in October!
Sankies look out!;)

Short of putting pamphlets on the plane for ppl to read before they land, you cannot educate everyone, unfortunately.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
May I suggest you look up Camilo. He must be really good. We've had about 8 threads opened on his guy.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
scotty.....

stop that nagging.

standing up for what's right is honorable, but
kind of quixotic in this context.

what is it with you and azb?

x.