We need a new and improved contest - A.S.A.P.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
Doesn't anyone teach their kids these things any more?

I'm glad I was raised by Sicilians they are by nature suspicious and paranoid :laugh:

You never tell strangers anything. ;)

being Sicilian you shouldn't be paranoid - you always have the "family" behind you!!;)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
P.D. Emma wins the E for Effort Prize. Emma, you may pick any one of Toni Morrison's novels and the Chinese translation will be shipped out to you immediately.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for late reply (been to DR in meantime!) but "WOO HOO!" - I won a (somewhat pants next to neon plastic earrings) prize!!! ATB Emma ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Emma22 said:
P.D. Emma wins the E for Effort Prize. Emma, you may pick any one of Toni Morrison's novels and the Chinese translation will be shipped out to you immediately.

Sorry for late reply (been to DR in meantime!) but "WOO HOO!" - I won a (somewhat pants next to neon plastic earrings) prize!!! ATB Emma ;)[/QUOTE]

How was your trip? Welcome back! Great to hear from you!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AnnaC said:
If you'd get out of the sankie forums once in a while you would have read her trip report already.

Oh I'm such a bitch today :laugh:

:laugh: I just read it, it was great. But she also promised to write about sankies ;)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
*Steals thread for a moment* Avrora, had a FANTASTIC time but at the cost of "hanging about to spot sankies"...Me no did pool, silly games etc. (hangs head in shame!) as better stuff to do! SAYING THAT THOUGH I DID "Spy with my little eye" something beginning with "S" on the beach and also on my arrival...at some point Anna gave a list of questions "S" word asks in order...HAR HAR HAR!!! First day and lost am I:

"Hello Laady! - Where you from?"...followed by "You alone?"...Such followed "This first time to my country?"...followed by "EMMA!!! I'm by here!! HURRY UP WILL YA!!!" - My partner who is ALSO lost (but ya know how men "storm ahead"??) ...UP until then was like reading it from screen...:D

Yep! My partner did "cramp my style" in catching my very own sankie! LEAST I saw a "real live" few tho'! ATB! Emma ;)

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
Avrora said:
:laugh: I just read it, it was great. But she also promised to write about sankies ;)

I have to back Avrora up on this one, Emma did promise to do some research! I expect shes too jet lagged today tho.

nic

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Emma22 said:
*Steals thread for a moment* Avrora, had a FANTASTIC time but at the cost of "hanging about to spot sankies"...Me no did pool, silly games etc. (hangs head in shame!) as better stuff to do! SAYING THAT THOUGH I DID "Spy with my little eye" something beginning with "S" on the beach and also on my arrival...at some point Anna gave a list of questions "S" word asks in order...HAR HAR HAR!!! First day and lost am I:

"Hello Laady! - Where you from?"...followed by "You alone?"...Such followed "This first time to my country?"...followed by "EMMA!!! I'm by here!! HURRY UP WILL YA!!!" - My partner who is ALSO lost (but ya know how men "storm ahead"??) ...UP until then was like reading it from screen...:D

Yep! My partner did "cramp my style" in catching my very own sankie! LEAST I saw a "real live" few tho'! ATB! Emma ;)

well, at least you saw them :cheeky: I know it is hard to talk to anyone when you travel with the family, too busy for anyone else. That is what always happens to me -knowledge about sankies strictly theoretical :glasses:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The qualifiying questions, never fails.

Emma22 said:
*...at some point Anna gave a list of questions "S" word asks in order...HAR HAR HAR!!! First day and lost am I:

! Emma ;)

:laugh: I love it!!!! Once you know, you can see them coming a mile away. ;)