Wedding Ruined by Incompetence and Mismanagement at Jellyfish

trangalanga

Jun 10, 2011
www.villa-elena-bavaro.com
To be honest a woman when she is preparing to get married begins to adopt the "i'm a princess syndrome" or 'this day is all about me and everyone will be staring at me because i'm so beautiful' (warning don't invite any Dominican women, because you won't be the most beautiful there, but i digress! Further you should know your husband will be checking out the hot dominican waitresses whilst he's sitting next to you) Just to bring you down to earth, the world doesn't care about your wedding day... only you, your family and your fiancee do. So please i really think that this is about your belief that somehow "your day" is more special than anyones elses. maybe the other wedding party slipped her an extra $100 tough luck to you.

I should stress it is 'pitiful' to you.... it is only your opinion. Everyone has one of those. Women you are all the same, you totally think the world should stop for you on this the most special of special days when in fact marriage along with your inflated level of self-importance means nothing to anyone.

Whippet is a guy.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Whippet is a GUY????????????????????????

:eek:

Time to turn in the Man Card...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
well your proberly have to wait 6-8 weeks for a response...

Anyway enough stirring the pot,next post when new location booked and deposit paid!

cheers all

Are you starting your own restaurant maybe? Free advertising isn't allowed here and members are so good at catching those that try. :)

Good luck

Anjinsen

Banned
Jul 24, 2011
Ive been to a couple of weddings here, the people organising them dont seem to give two hoots about your special day....usually they start decorating (ie a gold banner) about two hours after guests have been told to arrive

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
still keep your wife in a cage cobraboy?
Of course. Who doesn't? :classic:

A man would have blown them off after 10 days of bullsh!t and wouldn't have whined on some forum about the Mean Men.

Let me guess: your GF and family are too poor to pay for the wedding, and you have to plan and pay for everything.

We know the last chapter...

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
"Real Man" cobraboy:
PHNyBVSRUljUSQ_1_m.jpg

cobraboy;1002953 Let me guess: your GF and family are too poor to pay for the wedding said:
So your a chauvinist and a bigot...

Actually the family is paying for the wedding, we are just organising it.

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
"Real Man" cobraboy:
PHNyBVSRUljUSQ_1_m.jpg

So your a chauvinist and a bigot...

Actually the family is paying for the wedding, we are just organising it.

Just so that you know............

Thats CB........... 2nd in from the right... the dangerous looking one wearing the earmuffs

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Just so that you know............

Thats CB........... 2nd in from the right... the dangerous looking one wearing the earmuffs
I was young then. I've followed the ways of Whippet since and here I am today:

ugly.jpg

Chauvinist, bigot...those are just a few of my best traits, Whippet. I can also drive railroad spikes with my foreskin...:cheeky:

What Whippet needs is some wedding planning by Chopper Reid:

[video=youtube;1EY7lYRneHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc&playnext=1&list=PLB92C7783F8897672[/video]

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
haha... love this clip
from one of my favourite shows ever : The Ronnie Jones Half Hour
will add sense of humour to bigot and chauvinist ;)
but try not to stoop to the level of dising ones family not cool even chopper would thing that was to harsh.

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Milos please read entire entire threads before making rash comments
most of what you brought up has been discussed indepth over two weeks ago