What does your User Name mean?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
My story

As long as I can remember I have a been nicknamed "RINGO" because I look like Ringo Starr...............Dominicans can not seem to figure out how to say Ringo so I got stuck with GRINGO

islandbreeze

Jul 5, 2003
Well lets see ...

mine should be pretty "self-explanatory" ... considering that I have been clinically diagnosed as being "thermally challenged" and for the last few days, I have been stuck in a deep-freeze, with frigid temperatures at low as -40 with the wind chill ...

IB (seeking WARMTH)

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
cheri is the name, kunky is a nickname from someone i met yrs ago when i first came to the DR. fell in love with the place and have plans to return every year, both to the DR and to kunky.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
mine?

Why not:

Super Man
Scooby
Aquaman
Batman or Robin
Coyote

Because Homer is a cool guy look at the Biography

Homer J. Simpson

Weight: Between 239 and 260 lbs.

Occupation: Worker drone/ safety inspector, sector 7G, Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. (Holds plant record for most years worked at an entry-level position.)
Awards: The C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the field of Excellence (after Burns found out Homer was sterile due to radiation exposure), Employee of the Month at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant (after saving the plant from meltdown), Spingfield Nuclear Power Plant Belching Contest Winner, Grammy Award for "Outstanding Soul, spoken Word, or Barbershop Album of the Year" for his work with the Be Sharps. High school reunion trophies for most weight gained, most hair lost, most improved odor, Bachata dancer and person who travelled least distance.

Favourite Foods: Donuts, Pork Rinds Light, Chippos, Krusty Burgers, pork chops, steak, bulk seafood, and honey roasted peanuts and Frituras from Villa Mella.

Favourite Beverage: Duff, Molson Dry, Presidente, Brugal y Mamajuana.

Surgeries: A triple bypass operation, resulting from his love of aforementioned foods.

Favourite Pastime: Sitting on the couch while watching TV and drinking beer and Playing Dominoes.

Favourite Store: The Kwik-E-Mart.
Says: "D'oh!" when upset, "Mmm..." when tempted.

Extracurricular: Mistaken for Bigfoot. Mascot for Springfield Isotopes. Committed to a mental instituition. Manager for country singer Lurleen Lumpkin. Proprietor of the Mr. Plow snow-plowing service. Member of the Be Sharps barbershop quartet. Went into space as a NASA astronaut. Charged with sexua Harrasment for pulling a Gummi Venus de Milo off a babysitter's backside. Neighbor of former president Hipolito Mejia. Cannonball target with travelling freak show at Hullabalooza. Uknowing assistant to super-Hero Scorpio in his plot to take over the east coast. Climbed into the ring with the world heavyweight champ. Alcohol bootlegger during short -lived Springfield prohibition. Flirted with homophobia. Voice of the "Itchy & Scratchy" character, "Pocchie."

Thats Homer Life

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In defence of the innocent

PIB does mean Pain in Butt, but that is her dog's name!!...Jus' so's yuh know....

HB

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
First Initial and last name. No reason for anything cute. Hillbilly beat me to the screen name I would have preffered. ANd rednecks need to be taught a few more country skills to rise to the level of hillbilly so I would not lower myself to use that term.
John

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I am still curious about:

Clipped Wing
Golo (where has he got to, anyway?)

...and several others whose names escape me right now.

Chiri

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Where's Bugsey

I meant to ask you about your name when we met but we were so busy dancing I forgot about it. Mafia related????LOL

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Thanks for asking Forbeca. Bugsey was the name of my rabbit who I had for 10 years! Just died last year :(. And 34 is my lucky number.

Arve

Oct 13, 2002
Real first name.. Was the best I could do. I always consider
nicks like "Sexyboy" etc, but it never quite works out the way it
should. I also considered Opus, after the penguin in Bloom
County, but I'm not worthy.

As for Homer Simpson.. I love him and want to have his babies.

daddy-0

Oct 2, 2003
meanings

Daddy-o was a nickname I got when I was a kid playing sports. It started off as Daddy long legs (after the type spider) as a result of my abnormally long legs for my height but eventually got shortened to daddy and then daddy-o.

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
Mine isn't as original as some other people's it's just my name and birthday.

If I could start over I'd pick a better user name.

Michelle:cool:

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
My user name is my mother's name (Rosemary) When I first started a persona online, I thought about who I wanted to emulate. A friend on another board started calling me "Rose" for short, and I kind of liked that (though my mother HATED to be called Rose) My mother was always open to new people and new cultures and I wanted to carry that on. She was a big influence on my life, and I like to think that she is still with me.

Rose