What does your User Name mean?

TravelinJones

Dec 11, 2003
I get the "jones" to travel a lot. Has nothing to do with my real name, just thought it would make a good handle.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Start another thread, please, for the NJ party. This thread subject is interesting, don't screw it up.

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
name of my first car in the DR

Almost 10 years ago, my first car I had here on this island was a very very old, very broken and beaten up Renault 4, who litterally fell apart, almost every day I lost at least one piece.
It looked like one of the oldest guaguas around these days - just much smaller, so Dominicans started to call my car guagualita.

My 'guagualita' got pretty famous in the Cabarete area, since I broke down fairly often and the nice and friendly Domincans helped me to get it back running again. Hard to believe but I really drove that car for almost 6 months until I started to loose important parts of the motor and I had to 'put her down'.

Since my Spanish wasn't very good at this time I misspelled it (q instead g) = quaqualita

An Evil

Aug 11, 2003
My first name is "An?bal". When I worked at the "zona franca", the gringos had problems pronouncing my name. Most of the time they would pronounce it close to "Annabelle", which was rather unsettling for me (although it did help during phone conferences, when "Annabelle" would end up with all the work). So when I wanted to explain the pronounciation I would say "It's closer to An Evil, like this...", and I would torch a nearby home or some such thing.

NB: chicker, the item you lost is called peine (comb). You can try playing your g?ira with an afro-comb. Oldschool.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
El Vacilon?

mkohn said:
My username, mkohn, is short for marykohn. Some people don't take me seriously if I use my full name.
mk
:)

Sounds like something straight out of El Vacilon de la Ma?ana....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Tall Drink

She's not kidding. I know her pretty well, and her hubby and son too....ILMAO when i first read it and asked if she was kidding.

She has a great sense of humor and did not flame me...

HB

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
Chose glowworm because I have worked in the uranium enrichment industry for 26 years and ...... well, the rest should be evident.

Glow:beard:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Dominican babe,
7.5 if you must know but let's get on with other people's usernames since there are thousands of registered users and this thread doesn't even have close to that many yet:(
dale7(Howard)

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
MerengueDutchie

Obvious

Merengue, because its one of my favourite dance's and I wanted to leave Bachata to my good friend the bachata king.

Dutchie, because I'm from the Netherlands (Holland).

Greetz,

MD

Btw, since when is 7" to 7.5" somethingto be proud of?

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Merengue Dutchie,
Jesus Christ, lighten up, I was just stating what it meant and have used that initial when on adult sites for intimate encounters because that is what they are concerned about and its my habit to use that number in my profiles in all sites I am a member of. It is nothing to brag about and let's get on with the usernames because I am done hijacking this thread and no more responses from me.
dale7(Howard)

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
When i first found this board, there was a TonyC, (he had being
here since... well, columbus brought all those disease to Santo Domingo,LOL, LOL), so i used my original name= Tony Cabrera