What is a DOMINICAN part #3/ The Liberation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Tiger, Hang in there! You are fighting for a
NOBLE CAUSE don't let those bosos bother
you. My offer stands if you are looking
for a german stable master I'll get my ass
in gear and ride with you.
X.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: Loco Please....

Papito said:
Tiger,

You Wrote: You can go to the
any N.Y. newspaper archives and read all about it.

I Say: Tiger, communication is a hard thing, especially getting a point across?. So let me clarify. My frustration and reply to your comments stem from your complaints. It seems to me that you are complaining about something that Dominicans in Washington Heights have brought on themselves. I am in no way siding with NYC cops, when they commit injustice I am up in arms about it, just like you are. But look at what Washington Heights is becoming, a replica of those places in the DR where people are just hanging, where it is easier to make a quick buck by getting it dishonestly than working for it, Where getting our own people addicted to drugs is ok, and another way to make a quick buck. Let?s try to educate those QUISQUEYANOS coming to the US, instead of letting them fall by the wayside.

Tiger: I do appreciate the historical recount on the term Dominican.... And some people say, you can?t learn something new everyday! But lighten up my brother, one problem at a time, let?s not start a war here! I too LOVE the ISLAND and all that makes me feel when I am there or abroad. :)

Papito

RE: By TIGER

Popito..I am thrilled! that YOU used the beautiful word Quisqueyano!! now you are getting the idea!..I'll be going back home in March.. meet me if you desire..if not I understand and won't hold it against you..Peace and health to you .

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
The Tiger is loose!

x_man said:
Tiger, Hang in there! You are fighting for a
NOBLE CAUSE don't let those bosos bother
you. My offer stands if you are looking
for a german stable master I'll get my ass
in gear and ride with you.
X.

RE: BY THE TIGER

Let's do it baby!..Bothered by the others? not a chance. I'm just narrowing down the positive people!..I'll will communicate with them only!

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Quisqueyano Tiger

Tony C said:

When I post a response I answer your allegations. WHen you post you just ramble. Wht don't you back up your statements? Is it because you can't?
just try to refute these facts:

There are no Indians left on the Island of Hispaniola.

The correct name of the Indian tribe on the Island was Arawak not Taino.

The Indians called the Island Haity or Bohio.

Quisqueya is just an invented name.

Be my guest to correct me if I am wrong. As for the rest of your posts...It is obvious that you are just a angry person who needs something to blame for your shortcommings or failures in life. Your belief in a evil and vengeful god is just a crutch. Perhaps you would be happier if your thoughts were more inclusive not exclusive. Right now you are just comming across as a racist liberal who likes to bite the hand that feeds them.

BTW I am not Dominican(Not that it would be insulting) I am of Cuban and Spanish decent.

RE: BY TIGER

Can't be on my TEAM..................Your OUT!!!
If you had any real CUBAN in you, you would be fighting to keep the REVOLUTION alive! and be against the U.S. criminal EMBARGO!
MY LAST REPLY TO YOU!!!!!

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
El Jefe said:
SAY WHAT????

Hey Chriss, I thought the only thing young about you is your wife and the bebes...Me thinks Tiger has lost the wing off his nut...Is the manicomio still open??? He's starting to sound like he believes in a theocracy and he is theos...I tried to leave but he drew me back...plus this post should make me silver...

Give Criss a break Jefe - he's young and heart aren't you Criss?

Of course now that he's reache d 'a certain age' he might be counting backwards!!

Carol

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
That's it Tony! Support the Revolution! Support the war started by a Lawyer and an Argentinian Communist. That's the ticket. The only thing the Revolution did was line Fidel's pockets...he's no better than Trujillo was. And he ain't Taino either...

Tiger, me thinks you start to show your real colors and it looks like it's red.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
El Jefe said:
That's it Tony! Support the Revolution! Support the war started by a Lawyer and an Argentinian Communist. That's the ticket. The only thing the Revolution did was line Fidel's pockets...he's no better than Trujillo was. And he ain't Taino either...

Tiger, me thinks you start to show your real colors and it looks like it's red.

No, No..El Jefe..but I do..admire and respect Fidel / Che. I think
green is a better color..don't you think?

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
tiger said:

No, No..El Jefe..but I do..admire and respect Fidel / Che. I think
green is a better color..don't you think? Trujillo..had a little ego
and did do some bad things but, at least he did do many good
things for the island and was the only pres'nt to accept the Jewish
refugees when the most powerful nation turn them down.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
MAXX JAXX broken saint's anywhere?

To bad, for the fantasies and comic book strips and all that but, it's not reality nor does it have life!..however the scripted messeges was formated, is really irrelevent to me, and since I enjoy animation, I liked it." Poor emotionally tormented girl..with the pretty face of a flower...If she'd had only met me..Oh! my darling, Oh! my dear.".

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
More saints

Hmmmm...I'll be pretty busy today..but I will check it out from chapter one, will chat about the God question eventually..in short.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
MAXXJAZZ as Dr.jeykle and real very offensive!

Hay!! John wayne..I'm In the South BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you and anybody! can come up!......just make sure that you think about it..real good.............DUD I TOLD YOU, IT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU! WHAT ARE YOU PISSING ABOUT DUD? YOU'RE A BAD CASE SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT IT. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS LAYED LOW INCLUDING MYSELF..EXCEPT FOR CRISS..HE ONLY THINKS I'M INSANE.

FILTHY DISGUSTING! MOUTH! THREATENING PHYSICAL HARM
TO A FORUM FREE! PARTICIPANT! THAT WOULD BE ASSAULT..

DR1: MUST CONTINUE TO HOLD ON TIGHT TO IT'S CREDIBILITY AND UP HOLD THE INAPPROPRIATE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE LAW ACT.

DR1: HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT IT'S PARTICIPANTS FROM VERBAL ABUSIVE SPEECH BY OTHER FREE FORUM USERS. AND CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A CIVILIZED STATE OF BEING.

DR1: MUST CONTINUE TO OPERATE AND UPHOLD FREEDOM OF SPEECH, CONDUCT ITSELF AS REPRESENTITIVE OF LOVE FOR GOOD MANNERS AND COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ALL PEOPLES

TIGER

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
MAD MAXX

YO DUD! I'VE GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU..YOU'RE TAKING THIS TOO PERSONAL..JUST CHILL OUT, I'M A NICE PERSON...DID'NT YOU INVITE ME TO SEE SOME ANIMATION? I TOLD YOU I LIKED IT....AND THEN YOU TRASHED ME? I SEE YOU HAD ILL INTENTIONS. I CERTAINLY DON'T......LET'S SHAKE HANDS WITH GOOD WORDS O.K. MAXX.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Hey tigre

whats your opinion of people who have adopted the republic as their home. I am American Jewish person who feel more at home in Santo Domingo than my native Florida. I grew up in the repulic and I feel more at home there. It seems for wahtever reason you have adopted the US even if only momentarly for your home. Iand my people have welcomed you.
I by the way like the Movie Shaft and LOVE Broadway shows. I havent been to NY in years but if I were to go my first stop would be to see some shows... Lil Sam

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Quisqueyano Tiger

tiger said:

Can't be on my TEAM..................Your OUT!!!
If you had any real CUBAN in you, you would be fighting to keep the REVOLUTION alive! and be against the U.S. criminal EMBARGO!
MY LAST REPLY TO YOU!!!!!

You totally lost any rspect I had for you with this post. I am a real Cuban so I fight against the so-called revolution and I support the embargo 100%. The only criminals are Castro and those who support him.
Sometimes I wish their was a god that way people like you would be forced to pay for their repugnant, racist, closed-minded ideals!

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Quisqueyano Tiger

Tony C said:

You totally lost any rspect I had for you with this post. I am a real Cuban so I fight against the so-called revolution and I support the embargo 100

Tony my best friend a Cuban freedom fighter had his teeth bashed in by castro in a cuban prison and
UA Theaters de Puerto Rico (now defunct) paid to have him get dentures. They also gave Mario a job for mnany years. Details of life after Castro were really horrible as recounted ny him.
Viva La Revolution !! Contra Castro!!

Last edited:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Vaccation

Tiger, I'm getting out of here for a while.

You are a good man with a good sense
of humor. That's why we got along so well.
But guys like... (I dont even want to print
his name)... sure know how to spoil the
fun.

That guy must have run out of medicine
over the weekend.I knew from his first
post here about his hidden agressiveness.

Hasta la vista X.

Status
Not open for further replies.