What is a DOMINICAN part #3/ The Liberation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
lilsam -Jews

Hi lilsam

So..that you don't misunderstand me neither or take my anything
I say way out of context, like some people have on this free forum.......I like to tell you that i get very much along with my dear jewish friends. We were the only nation that opened up the door for your people during the refugee episode in 1944-45 which the all powerful U.S. turned down(your own country) I happen to like jews very much and I have found that they have come to admire me very much, i've worked with them many, many times, never had a problem, lilsam. As far as Jews living down in DR, I'd say..have fun and peace be with my Jewish brother & sisters!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I agree with "MaxxJaxx"! "Tiger" is an unfortunate man.I want no part of his "Insanity"! Tony "C","edit" your posts out of here!Lets leave this guy alone. Criss Colon

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
X-MAN

I'll miss you X-man...you can be my ever loving right hand Sancho!
I guess my bented HOT SWORD really rippled some feathers! Shows them that I'm not this.. insane lunatic without a cause. But like i said at the beginning, it wasn't meant for everybody to digest! but they insisted on hopping on broad..what can i say. I'll be in Quisqueya in March "if"..you like to hook up? my German brother!

TIGER

Carlito

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 11, 2005
While I was not born in the DR, My Mom was Dominican, and lots of Aunts and Uncles and hundreds of Cousins, I visited the DR ever since I was a baby and remember when lots of La Capital was feilds especially near Metaldom !
The reality of how it is, I feel I am Dominican in a way that no one can take away from me, and my Dominican relatives made me feel like one of their own my entire life.
My great grandfather founded the first fire department in Puerto Plata, and Jaime Colson was My Moms Uncle, he had his studio behind fereteria San Antionio.

When I met Jaime Colson he spoke through a special voice device since he had his vocal chords removed due to cancer.

He wanted to piant my portrait and my Mom refused since she thought he would paint me naked as were many of his paintings.
We had quite a few of his paintings and there was one of a Black Man, He looked like an African Warrior, it sold for $5000, funny thing was that Jaime Colson had thrown it in the garbage as no good and my Aunt rescued it and hid it away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.