What language do they speak in Spain?

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Thanks for your vote of confidence, Russell.

While I have maintained that my lack of patience and tolerance may hinder my options to teach, I still feel I can help folks, provided they're willing and honest.

However those are pipe dreams, for most folks back home are too preoccupied with the latest version of iPhones, and who has the most money, even in casual baseball conversation: "Oye a e'te: di'que Daví Oltí tiene má' cualto que Pedro Maltine..."

Like you, I may avoid all the hassle: some college professors sell already-prepared research and thesis work; students even copy straight from Wiki; and others are allowed to work on totally unrelated topics: Accounting candidates investigating female recidivism and such...

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
However those are pipe dreams, for most folks back home are too preoccupied with the latest version of iPhones, and who has the most money, even in casual baseball conversation: "Oye a e'te: di'que Daví Oltí tiene má' cualto que Pedro Maltine..."
I have not ever in my life heard so many conversations about money(millions at that)as I have in the last nine months during my daily walks around SD. I didn't realize I was a "millonario" walking around in sandals, shorts and an old bush hat.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I have not ever in my life heard so many conversations about money(millions at that)as I have in the last nine months during my daily walks around SD..

Even on talk shows: "Dr. Fadul, any chance you'll reconcile with your brother? He's done very well for himself..."