What's wrong with being a sanky?? Really.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The fact is the majority of these prostitutes and what not do it because they have a mental condition, lazy, greedy, have an expensive drug habit or too proud QUOTE]

Sometimes I just think some of them just love sex and can not get enough of it. even better if they get paid for it as well.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The fact is the majority of these prostitutes and what not do it because they have a mental condition, lazy, greedy, have an expensive drug habit or too proud QUOTE]

Sometimes I just think some of them just love sex and can not get enough of it. even better if they get paid for it as well.

Loving sex is one thing, but its' the multiple partners and the deceit that we are wondering about.

And quite frankly, I can't see how these people could "love" having sex with some of these foreigners. Many aren't exactly ideal physical specimens, if you know what I mean.

Some of them are downright hideous.:eek:gre::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
putas make a living on their back, sankies make a living on their stomach.

*singing* i don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Lets take sex out of the equation for a moment

The setting: Two weeks ago. Beach at Hamaca. Very hot at 10AM in the morning. Me with an hour to kill before I head into SD. Book in hand I look for shade. See only one straw (umbrello?). Lying to the left of the thing is a white NA woman with a very serious wt. prob. I mean serious. Lounge chair to her right is vacant. I take it. Ten minutes later SIX drop dread beautiful (college students?) pull 3 or 4 lounge chairs into the shade of the umbrello.
White but only speaking Spanish.

Animation team is about to start their deal on the beach and come over and grab 3 of the girls. The other 3 need to put on make-up, adjust their panties etc and say they will be there in 5 minutes. Which in fact they do.

Woman that looks similar to beached whale is passed by. No one on team even comes close and she is only 3 feet away. (come to think of it they didnt come to ask me either--G-D I hope they didnt think I was with her!)

So I immediately think--wow is she a target. She's ripe for a sankie.
So can you guess??
You're right, next day walking hand in hand with her man!

Point of my story? I dont know--everybody wants to feel wanted? He is doing what he has learned to do? He certaintly doesnt want sex with her and perhaps she feels the same?
She is usung him? He is using her?
In this case--So, what's so wrong with being a Sankie?

P.S. And yes of course he has to be compenated for his time just like the guy that guides you around the Island in a safari truck.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The setting: Two weeks ago. Beach at Hamaca. Very hot at 10AM in the morning. Me with an hour to kill before I head into SD. Book in hand I look for shade. See only one straw (umbrello?). Lying to the left of the thing is a white NA woman with a very serious wt. prob. I mean serious. Lounge chair to her right is vacant. I take it. Ten minutes later SIX drop dread beautiful (college students?) pull 3 or 4 lounge chairs into the shade of the umbrello.
White but only speaking Spanish.

Animation team is about to start their deal on the beach and come over and grab 3 of the girls. The other 3 need to put on make-up, adjust their panties etc and say they will be there in 5 minutes. Which in fact they do.

Woman that looks similar to beached whale is passed by. No one on team even comes close and she is only 3 feet away. (come to think of it they didnt come to ask me either--G-D I hope they didnt think I was with her!)

So I immediately think--wow is she a target. She's ripe for a sankie.
So can you guess??
You're right, next day walking hand in hand with her man!

Point of my story? I dont know--everybody wants to feel wanted? He is doing what he has learned to do? He certaintly doesnt want sex with her and perhaps she feels the same?
She is usung him? He is using her?
In this case--So, what's so wrong with being a Sankie?

P.S. And yes of course he has to be compenated for his time just like the guy that guides you around the Island in a safari truck.
All's well in paradise with that story, until he scams her.
Then it's no longer OK.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Then it's no longer OK.[/quot

So you mean he is not scamming her now? And what exactly is scamming? Is one not to be reimbursed for providing company? Companingship comes at a price in any country.Later when he call for his sick mom, she has a choice to send the money or not--as we all know from the 10,000 posts here on DR1. So, scamming,bending the truth, gigilo,parseing, lying, professing love that not real........ and all the rest.

Different from someone sending their money to a stock promoter, etc. (as in my second post)?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

So you mean he is not scamming her now? And what exactly is scamming? Is one not to be reimbursed for providing company? Companingship comes at a price in any country.Later when he call for his sick mom, she has a choice to send the money or not--as we all know from the 10,000 posts here on DR1. So, scamming,bending the truth, gigilo,parseing, lying, professing love that not real........ and all the rest.

Different from someone sending their money to a stock promoter, etc. (as in my second post)?
scam (skam)
noun
Slang a swindle or fraud;

dietcokeplease

Nov 1, 2007
Leave Them Be!

John you are making excuses for them. ... if they only had money... if they only had opportunities..... if they only had PRIDE

How much of the money that they get from these women do you think is used on buying FOOD ... milk, bread, beans for the house?

How much of the money is used to buy CLOTHING.... regular no name jeans, t-shirt, sneakers.

How much of the money is used to buy.. IPODs, jewelry, a new cell phone , alcohol, designer clothing????

I'd rather eat dirt or starve than be a sankie.

A) I am not making excuses for these people, but do proceed to read the following:
B) I am not a 'sankie' and never will be. I am wealthy enough.
C) You're implying that only women are 'sankies'. Not true. Men are too.
D) Put yourself in their shoes: You're poor. You have no money. You have nowhere to live. So you get payed to be a 'sankie'. You get someone to take you out to dinner, someone to put a roof over your head, someone who doesn't just treat you like a piece of cr*p.
E) How is this offending you? Why do you care what these people do w/ themselves?
F) Why, on Earth, is it ANY of your business? Think about it.
G) These people have never had anything good in their lives. So what in God's honest truth is it any of YOUR business what they spend their money on?

I just thought you might want to think about that. It was not meant to offend anyone.

Sincerely,
Dietcoke

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
johne...i understand your point of view but a tour guide on a safari truck doesnt make the type of promises to you that a sankie does. he/she doesnt whispher sweet spanish nothings in your ear and make you feel like you're the center of their universe (well at least not any of the safaris ive been on ;)) with a "legit" tour guide you know what you're paying for and what you're getting in to. im thinking that most women/men who fall for a sankie/sankiette dont know that their is deceit, manipulation and empty promises involved. am i wrong?

Sep 19, 2005
I really dont think there is a difference between a puta letting a hedious man climb on her for money and a sankie climbing on top of a veru unattractive woman......

but if we are going to marry the terms deciet and lies to the sankie...thus distinguishing him FROM a giggilo... then I can come up with those sankie traits as being WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A SANKIE

so I think there are a few of us who "could" become giglos if we had to survive...but would draw the line at becoming a snakie...even though it might be easier...or at least more chance at making money..if you are a sankie.

I think like rocky...I just believe I could do SOMETHING before I sink to lieing and deciet over and over in the face of this woman who has put a big ball of emotion in your trust.....

if we could call a resort worker a Puto( if there is a male version of puta) then fine......that would be easier to decide on.

bob

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

If I go what you are saying, then EVERY relationship in this world can be broken down into a hooker/john transaction and it is all one giant scam.

Is this what you mean?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

John are you seriously comparing an equities newsletter or signal service to a hooker/john relationship? Now I know you are hitting that bottle @ lunch.

tambo'

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I really dont think there is a difference between a puta letting a hedious man climb on her for money and a sankie climbing on top of a veru unattractive woman......

but if we are going to marry the terms deciet and lies to the sankie...thus distinguishing him FROM a giggilo... then I can come up with those sankie traits as being WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A SANKIE

bob

There we go someone finally gets it. And it's the lies and deceit to a human heart that most people have a problem with not losing a few bucks in exchange for some fun of the flesh.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
John are you seriously comparing an equities newsletter or signal service to a hooker/john relationship? Now I know you are hitting that bottle @ lunch.

tambo'
LOL at how sometimes I go right off the top to make a point. In fact I don't even invest in the market. But, I'll think about your question over the next few days-as soon as I work off this drunk.
john

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

Different from someone sending their money to a stock promoter, etc. (as in my second post)?[/QUOTE]

This was the quote I meant to speak of. Sorry Marco. Here it is, corrected. And I was speaking to Johne.

If I go what you are saying, then EVERY relationship in this world can be broken down into a hooker/john transaction and it is all one giant scam.

Is this what you mean?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

This was the quote I meant to speak of. Sorry Marco. Here it is, corrected. And I was speaking to Johne.

Is this what you mean?[/quote]

Don't know how you come to "EVERY" in my post but No its not what I mean. Sorry if you thought this was my message.