where to take a date/things to do in santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the date went exceptionally well..we went to tony romas then had some drinks at terramor, went upstairs to soho for a while then cruised by the momunent and took a peak at ahi bar. That place by the momument i think its called puerta de sol or something is pricy when they add in all the taxes and stuff but it was a great date to say the least and know im spending much more time with her.
do post a picture of her. I hope you are not dating one of my wives.
AZB

RickJames2000

Feb 19, 2014
Is there any rock climbing, go karts, zip lining in Santiago? When I was in Punta Cana, someone told me this area has more to do? I might want to see a cock fight. Never seen that before.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If you really want to impress her. Rent a car and drive to Las Terrenas and take her to the beach and then out to dinner and you are guaranteed the evening will end well.

LTSteve

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Is there any rock climbing, go karts, zip lining in Santiago? When I was in Punta Cana, someone told me this area has more to do? I might want to see a cock fight. Never seen that before.

I hope you're not thinking of taking your date rock climbing. That's gringo stuff!!!

RickJames2000

Feb 19, 2014
I'm am a gringo in the sense that I am American. I'm black too so I don't really do to much of that but I want to try new things. I guessing the girls there are not really into this stuff. I do want to try zip lining. I might rent a car, but I'm scared cause it's a city I never been and other than my American galaxy 3 phone, I can't use a gps for *hit.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
For ziplining, head to Puerto Plata, a 40 minute drive away. There is Monkey Jungle and Yasika Adventures. You could take the bus to Puerto Plata and rent a car there to travel along the coast. It is quite easy driving because it is just a straight road. There is also go karts along the highway to the east of Playa Dorada. For a good rental, check out National Car Rental // Dominican Republic // Welcome

Jan 9, 2004

How long are her fingernails? If they are really long a bachata concert at a carwash will do nicely.

If they are short, Centro Leon.

You may not understand this now.....but you definitely will later on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Apr 13, 2011
How long are her fingernails? If they are really long a bachata concert at a carwash will do nicely.

If they are short, Centro Leon.

You may not understand this now.....but you definitely will later on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Haha - that is funny - I was just thinking about asking the same question about the length of fingernails....

If she has long fingernails, she is not the type of person that would want to go rock climbing...
And if she does have fancy nails and nice hair, then you will need to pay for her to go to a salon after any excursion :laugh:

RickJames2000

Feb 19, 2014
Let's just say she's going to be going to Salon a lot. Dolores, I like those prices. I might look into but have to pick it up at the airport.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Check out Jarabacoa just outside of Santiago...45mins? Easy bus ride with Caribe Tours.
Hiking, waterfalls, horseback, river rafting.
Would not recommend renting a car as driving in the DR is nuts....and if there is an accident...its the gringos fault.
The buses are cheap and comfy.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Is this guy flying in to santiago to meat some internet girl for the first time ? Wants to bring gifts to the famley and go zip lining . Has he ever been
To the DR befor ?
Omg .

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Is this guy flying in to santiago to meat some internet girl for the first time ? Wants to bring gifts to the famley and go zip lining . Has he ever been
To the DR befor ?
Omg .