www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
this forum is absolutly amazing
tw=hatian hater
azb is an anti semite.
what a bunch of racist.

azb in any regular country holocaust deniers are put in jail
as hate mongers and as they should be.
the next step for those people they blow them self up
in shopping centers.killing innocents. THinking of them selves as arab heroes.
the holocaust is in international established fact.

Reply:

Thanks for stating this. I have to tell you that I agree with you 100%. I just have no patience for people of his ilk. He is also a hater of the US which is ok with me just as it is ok that he hates Jews. I just like to point out the obvious and call it like I see it.

Regards,
Scott (of Austrian decent)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Criss Colon The Whining Putz

MaxxJaxx said:

You know Criss that is why I can't stand you. You say one thing and then next day you belittle anyone that disagrees with your point of view. You poke fun at other people yet when people poke a little fun at you it's called "Racism".

Paul Thate your comments "to read this humorless racist crap from a canadian is disappointing." First racism is defined as 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race" Websters Dictionary.

By this definition all Americans" are racist because they think they are greatest people on the Planet and everyone else is inferior. I know that is not true and a lot of Americans I have met are pretty nice people.

I posted those quotes to poke a little fun at Criss Colon but as always he can dish it out but he can't take it.

From the same place I found those quotes here are some about Canadians.

I fear that I have not got much to say about Canada, not having seen much, but what I got by going to Canada was a cold.
Henry Thorea
----
A sub-artic lumber village converted by Royal Mandate into a political cock fighting pit
Goldwin Smith on Ottawa
----
How utterly destitute of all light and charm are the intellectual conditions of our people and the institutions of our public life! How barbarous!
Archibald Lampman, Canadian writer
----
Canada is useful only to provide me with furs.
Madame de Pompadour, French socialite, after the fall of Quebec, 1759
----------------------------------------------------------

To AZB and JazzCom lighten up. Start a new thread if you want to talk about the jewish conspiracy and WWII, that is not why I started this thread.

Maxx

I didnt take your slight against Americans personally Maxx. I couldn't care less about your being jealous. I do have a problem with your stereotyping all Americans. Not such an intelligent statement.

Although you started the thread it doesnt give you the right to be the moderator and tell me to start another thread. Giving orders is both rude and impolite.

You were right on one count. Americans do believe that they are better than Canadians but what the heck it's the truth. It is not your fault that you come from a country that lacks the ability to be thought provoking, so you dont have to take that personally.

As far as your hatred for Criss goes, that has been obvious since I started reading your posts here. Hate is not a nice thing. You ought to think about seeking some help for your anger and for your fragile ego.

Regards
Scott

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Not even worthy

Scott, Your comments are so silly they aren't worthy of a response.

Maxx

bobetal

Jan 12, 2002
" Americans do believe that they are better than Canadians but what the heck it's the truth. "

The word arrogant springs to mind. Fortunatly not all the americans I have met have the same attitude as Jazzcom.

Enjoy your 5 days of holiday p/a J :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"azb is an anti semite.
what a bunch of racist.

as hate mongers and as they should be." Jazzcom

So if you criticize the mal-treatment of the american indians, are you considered an anti american?
If you call arabs " sand niggers" or a "spic" to a hispanic, are you a racist? No
But if you question the jewish influence in USA, you are certainly a hate monger, an anti semite.
Lets settle it once and for all... I DON'T HATE ARABS SO I AN NOT AN ANTI SEMITE. OK?

Bye the way, if you make fun of the pope, make virgin mary look like a hooker in your paintings. Portray Jesus christ as a dope dealer, etc, you are practicing your freedom of speech. But if you even question Holocaust, you would be put in jail. Very intresting.
I am not denying the halocaust, I am simply asking for true fact regarding the techniques that were used to exterminate people. Ex: gas chambers were used to kill 4 million people; where is the proof? Show me how it was done. Lets see the gas chambers.
Did you know the figures have been dropped from 4 million to about a 1 million (killed in gas chamber) in polish death camp. Did you know that it has been proven that soap was never made from the killed jews (or lamp shades). Anna Franklyn's diary was re-written by her father to make it more compelling. The translation was altered (from german to english) to make your heart bleed.
Why can't we have an international debate over Holocaust? Why not???? lets have it all out so we can give our jewish brothers more money to compensate for their loss.
Jazzcom, you sound like an aussie faggot to me. Is that why you live in NYC, greenwich village? have you been to the badlands?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB,it,s only 9am.,For the Sake of Allah,"Chill"

Where do you go from here?You will be in a "Cath Lab" by noon if you keep this up! What if your Cardiologist is Doctor "Goldfinger"?Well,better a Cardiologist named"Goldfinger" than a Proctologist named"Goldfinger"! Lets talk about today.It,s Friday,tonight is Friday night,even "I" have a "chance" tonight and tomorrow night!.I got paid yesterday,but many don,t get paid until the 30th.All those young girls with no money! Even "YOU" will be handsome until the 30th.! Don,t get caught-up in these debates that change the mind of no one!(Especially Yours!) You are in Santiago de los Caballeros! Party my young friend! Cut the "BullShit" and PARTY! "Papa" Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You are right criss. I better chill. Its friday and today I get to stay away from girls. So many women but so little time.
Today, I will hang with my buddies and talk about all the non-sense we can think of.
Hey, when are you coming to santiago? A queen sized bed is waiting for you.
Cheers.

Papito

Jan 23, 2002
Can't we all just get along

Hey,

I have an Idea... Just enjoy the island and all the great people..

Papito

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
The word arrogant springs to mind. Fortunatly not all the americans I have met have the same attitude as Jazzcom.

Reply:

Bobetal... I have no attitude until I see negativeness expressed toward myself or my country or people I feel close to. I have no patience for people that generalize saying all Americans or all anything. I was just busting Maxx's balls being as silly as he was.

I was simply giving maxx a hard time.

I spent a few hours talking to maxx in Sosua. He both gave me good and wrong info when we were comparing notes. He comes off as a know it all. He told me for instance that you can get 18% interest at the Japanese bank on US dollars which of course was just plain wrong but he told it to me with Authority.

I received good helpful info about residency.

AZB

as hate mongers and as they should be." Jazzcom

Reply:

That simply isnt my quote. It was the otherguys.

You said:

So if you criticize the mal-treatment of the american indians, are you considered an anti american?
If you call arabs " sand niggers" or a "spic" to a hispanic, are you a racist? No
But if you question the jewish influence in USA, you are certainly a hate monger, an anti semite.
Lets settle it once and for all... I DON'T HATE ARABS SO I AN NOT AN ANTI SEMITE. OK?

Reply:

You are simply a Nazi. Nazi's have no use for others besides themselves. I imagine unless you are an Arab which is a possibility judging by your posts you don't like them either.

You are a hate monger. I have seen others like you my entire life. Have at it anytime you want. I will just point out what I see.
I am sorry about calling you Dopey. I shouldnt have said that.

You said:

I am not denying the halocaust, I am simply asking for true fact regarding the techniques that were used to exterminate people. Ex: gas chambers were used to kill 4 million people; where is the proof? Show me how it was done. Lets see the gas chambers.

Reply:

And you ask to see the gas chambers here on this board 60 years later for what reason? Do you expect one of us here to produce a gas chamber here for you to see?

I have nothing that I plan on proving to you. Think what you want and say what you want. I will do the same.

You said:

Jazzcom, you sound like an aussie faggot to me. Is that why you live in NYC, greenwich village? have you been to the badlands?

Reply:

Ah, I see you are a homophobe also. Ok, have at it. I don't live in Greenwich Village. When I lived in NYC I lived on 84th St and West End Ave. I live in Woodstock NY and Nyack NY now. I have been all over the US many times. I have also traveled extensively in Europe, South, Central America, Carribean and Canada.

If it makes a difference my preference is women. I have no problem with Gay people, Jewish people, German people, Arab people, Black people or any other type of people unless they are narrow minded bigots. For that I have no patience.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"I have been all over the US many times. I have also traveled extensively in Europe, South, Central America, Carribean and Canada." jazzcom

Too bad we have started on the wrong foot. On other circumstances, we could have been friends. I also grew up in queens (flushing). I like to travel and I am very interested in knowing about south american countries.
No, you have me all wrong, I am not a Nazi lover. I just want the plain truth to come out instead of the BS that we have learned in schools and now which is sprayed all over the media. If you had met me in real life, you wouldn't pass the kind of judgments that you have concluded on me.
Anyway, I would like to declare peace with a white flag waving in air. Deal?
Have a presidente and a smile.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
gas chambers

I won't get into the argument of weather or not there is proof. But I'll tell you that I have been to Germany 5 times. One of the times against my own decision, we went to a former camp where a supposed holding camp and gas chamber was in Dresden. The experience was chilling. I was there for only the fact that my Dad is a WWII buff. I'm not Jewish, in fact I am Catholic. But what I saw was enough proof for me.

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Scott you Sunstroked "Putz"

jazzcom said:

I spent a few hours talking to maxx in Sosua. He both gave me good and wrong info when we were comparing notes. He comes off as a know it all. He told me for instance that you can get 18% interest at the Japanese bank on US dollars which of course was just plain wrong but he told it to me with Authority.

I received good helpful info about residency.

I must defend myself against the BullShit of another arrogant American.

I remember telling you that I heard that there were ways of getting higher rates from some financial institutions as I had read a report posted by Grahame Bush posted on DR1. I said I thought it may have been with the Banco Osaka but I wasn't sure, but that I would email you Grahame's report on his experiences. (the report was emailed to you).

I didn't think that I had to drop my beer and get Gramahe's report for you just because you were staying at Condo's Dominicano.
--------------------
Here is an excerpt from Grahames report

Finance Houses.

This sort of operation borrows money from investors (You & me) & lends out to borrowers who can't get a bank loan, don?t want to wait for the bank loan to go through or have got agreement
from the bank for a loan but need a short term loan to get started on their expansion/new acquisition.

The investor receives a return of 18% p.a. or 1.5% p.m. which can be taken as a monthly income or left to compound, depending on the investor's needs/desires. A 'Certificate'
(similar to that issued by the banks) is drawn up to produce a Contract between the two parties.

Normally the period of the loan by the investor is for 12 months, but alternatives can be arranged by consent between the
parties.

Once the contracted investment period is over, the investment can continue without a new contract being drawn up, if the investor so desires. If the investor then decides that he/she needs the money out, then a 30 day period of notice
is generally required by the Finance House.

Investments can be made in RD Pesos, British Sterling or US Dollars as required by the investor but any monthly interest payments made by the Finance House to the investor, are
normally calculated & paid out in RD pesos. If the capital amount (plus any compounded interest due) is to be repaid to the investor in currencies different to RD Pesos, the rate of exchange applicable at that stage shall be the one applied to the conversion rate.

The Finance houses look for a minimum investment of US $5,000 (RD $80,000) when they pay out at 1.5% p.m. (18% p.a.) but some will accept smaller amounts (US $1,000) for a smaller return of 15% p.a..

---------------

Scott your looking like a bigger "Putz" with every post you make.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB wrote: .......make virgin mary look like a hooker in your paintings.
Portray Jesus christ as a dope dealer, etc, you are practicing your
freedom of speech.
But if you even question Holocaust, you would be put in jail.

I say the reason is "virgin" Mary is a myth and so is Jesus Christ but
1 .... 4 million Jews are real and Abz is right to watch out who is
controlling the media channels.

I'm not sure if this makes a lot of sense, may be I had one too many.
Help me out here Criss. good evening X.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As I take it, and this is open to discussion, Franco did not side with the allies since he had been supplied by the Axis during the Spanish Civil War.. Portugal declared itself neutral, as I believe Spain did also.

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Cant get the wrong idea about what you write my friend. Printed words you cnat take back and stand up in any light. I just don't like the way you think which of course is out of my control so I just comment on what I feel.

Nothing personal. Nothing personal against Maxx either. I just like to speak my mind and give where it is deserver.

Regards,
Scott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Scott you Sunstroked "Putz"

MaxxJaxx said:

I must defend myself against the BullShit of another arrogant American.

I remember telling you that I heard that there were ways of getting higher rates from some financial institutions as I had read a report posted by Grahame Bush posted on DR1. I said I thought it may have been with the Banco Osaka but I wasn't sure, but that I would email you Grahame's report on his experiences. (the report was emailed to you).

Reply:

You said that your Jap bank paid that interest. You also said that Banco Popular paid that interest also on US Dollars. You said that the US dollar accounts paid higher than pesos. I don't consider a one room office of a family of Dominicans to be the same thing as having money in a bank Maxx. Whatever Graham will say has nothing to do with what you said about interest in the two banks mentioned above which YOU said paid 18 percent and better on US dollars.

You said you had an account at Banco Osaka and that is what they told you. I said that I had been there that day and they said something different. You didnt say you heard it you said you had first hand experience.

I didn't start anything with you Maxx. I have been laughing at your posts and your arguments with others. I have been seeing others respond to your posts with differences of opinion all along Maxx. From Criss to the Attorney Fabio. I am talking about differences of opinions about what was said or done Maxx.

I am starting to feel sorry for you Maxx but I still cant sit by and let you insult things that I hold dear. Try on some honesty for size Maxx and try to get it to fit on your big fat Canadian ass.

Regards
Scott

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
The Final Word,

You are Right, I am Wrong.

There is no point in continuing, you will never admit you were wrong even when you are wrong.

So in the interest of reducing the cross-border tensions between Canada and America. I apologize. I apologize for saying "I thought you could get those rates at Banco Osaka." I apologize for not dropping everything I was doing so that I could print off a copy of Grahames report and make sure you clearly understood what I meant." I apologize for not wanting to have a beer with you at "Rocky's" but the 20 minutes I spent talking to you at Condo's Dominicano was more than I could handle for one lifetime. Are you Happy Now!!!

Now lets deal with your attitude problem and your need to be a Criss Colon wannabe.

Your attempt at verbal manipulation and your attempt to bond with other posters by finding a common enemy (Maxx) is understandable. People who are shallow and have nothing original to say, often act this way out of a desperate need to be accepted. I hope it works for you.

jazzcom said:

You were right on one count. Americans do believe that they are better than Canadians but what the heck it's the truth. It is not your fault that you come from a country that lacks the ability to be thought provoking, so you dont have to take that personally.

I recall you telling me that you hope to move to Sosua in the future, I would like to remind you of the Canadians that make Sosua what Sosua is.

Eddy and his wife - Condo's Dominicano and Eddy's Sport's Bar
Linden and Barb - Brittannia Pub and "Uniforms for School Kids"
Mark - Rocky's Bar and Hotel
Gary (Alberta Boy) - Campo's Bar

These people represent the true Canadian Spirit, they put up with crap where I wouldn't.

The fact is that Sosua has some serious problems. 6 major Hotels are closed, many bars and restaurants have shut their doors and there has been a decline in overall tourism. These people have survived where others have failed. If Sosua will survive and rebuild it will be because of people like these.

If people like these pack up and leave you might as well rename "Sosua" the "Sewer", because all you will have left is the swindlers, hustlers and hookers. A perfect paradise for a guy like you Scott.

jazzcom said:

I do have a problem with your stereotyping all Americans. Not such an intelligent statement. Scott
Scott, you are a two-faced shmuck. You have a problem with people stereotyping Americans but it is fine to Stereotype Canadians. Please don't humiliate yourself by posting a retraction saying that you didn't mean "these Canadians." You will just look like a bigger "Putz".

------------------------------------------------

To the rest of the Americans that post and read these forums I would like to make something very clear, particularly in these times. I do NOT hate America or Americans (not even Criss Colon). Hate is just a waste of emotion. I do NOT believe in violence against America or Americans.

Although I do not support many of the policies and politics of the American people, that doesn't mean I am your enemy. I believe in a candid exchange of opinions, heated discussions, sarcastic wit over foul language. I am an opinionated person and I am not afraid to express my opinions even if they are not popular.

Occasionally, I like to poke fun at Americans and American culture, it's meant in jest and nothing more.

Just so you understand......

MaXX

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
The Final Word from the sundrenched Putz,

MaxxJaxx said:
You are Right, I am Wrong.

There is no point in continuing, you will never admit you were wrong even when you are wrong.

So in the interest of reducing the cross-border tensions between Canada and America. I apologize. I apologize for saying "I thought you could get those rates at Banco Osaka." I apologize for not dropping everything I was doing so that I could print off a copy of Grahames report and make sure you clearly understood what I meant." I apologize for not wanting to have a beer with you at "Rocky's" but the 20 minutes I spent talking to you at Condo's Dominicano was more than I could handle for one lifetime. Are you Happy Now!!!

Reply:

hahaha, you rewrite history yet again. You didnt say you "THOUGHT" Maxx. You said you knew. No big deal. I got Grahams report alright but that was completely different. I do appreciate getting in touch with Graham and will meet with him next weekend.

I know you had a hard time for those 20 minutes Maxx but believe it or not I do appreciate your precious time.

You said:

Now lets deal with your attitude problem and your need to be a Criss Colon wannabe.

Reply:

Funny you mention Criss. He was easy to dislike but after I read your drivel I began to enjoy his posts. It did take a while but thanks for turning me onto his posts and giving me the ability to read past the annoying parts to find the salient parts. I hope to be able to do this with azb's as well.

You said:

Your attempt at verbal manipulation and your attempt to bond with other posters by finding a common enemy (Maxx) is understandable. People who are shallow and have nothing original to say, often act this way out of a desperate need to be accepted. I hope it works for you.

Reply:

I hardly think that my posts are a means to bond with people. I think I expressed myself to azb in a way that is contrary to what you say.

Now, after meeting with you and reading your posts I believe that you think "FACTS" are just bullshit abstractions and you can sprout everything that you want to false or not. Pardon me for having another opinion on the matter Maxx.

You said:

Scott, you are a two-faced shmuck. You have a problem with people stereotyping Americans but it is fine to Stereotype Canadians.

Reply:

I have no problem with Canadians. I even stuck up for you in the beginning of the thread. I also said that the Canadians were good allies historically. You felt the need to be insulting which you continue and I feel the need to ring your bells. Keep up with the continuous flow of insults Maxx, that just proves how juvenile and frustrated you really are

You said:

Please don't humiliate yourself by posting a retraction saying that you didn't mean "these Canadians." You will just look like a bigger "Putz".

Reply:

LOL

You said:

To the rest of the Americans that post and read these forums I would like to make something very clear, particularly in these times. I do NOT hate America or Americans (not even Criss Colon). Hate is just a waste of emotion. I do NOT believe in violence against America or Americans.

Although I do not support many of the policies and politics of the American people, that doesn't mean I am your enemy. I believe in a candid exchange of opinions, heated discussions, sarcastic wit over foul language. I am an opinionated person and I am not afraid to express my opinions even if they are not popular.

Reply:

Too bad you can't have discussions without calling people names and then crying in your soup when people don't like it and respond in kind.

You said:

Occasionally, I like to poke fun at Americans and American culture, it's meant in jest and nothing more.

Reply:

I actually believed this last paragragh untill you got so nasty I wondered if you have for breakfast those birds that hang around garbage dumps to make you so nasty.

I thought your parting shot meant you wouldnt be coming back to this board. Guess you can't live without the meaningless arguements?:)

After all you are in your 326th country and the rest of us just sit back and suck wind...

Enjoy your trip Maxx. Also for what it is worth your attorney never even bothered responding to my email message both in English and Spanish to get the residency thing done.

Guess I will find someone else.

Regards,
Scott

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Fascinating

Like a dog chasing his own tail. That is pretty much what this thread has become. Sit Doggy. Sit!!!