Why I love Americans - A MaxxJaxx Parting Shot

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Nothing Better to do"

As I wait for the "Pierna" to roast................I don,t have to go to New Deli,I "been" to Toronto! Are there any Indians left in India?Anyone left in "The Orient" or are they all in Vancouver?How much is the Canadion "Dollar" worth these days in,"Real Money?" (US of A Dollars) Hit 60 cents yet? I was in Canada to buy a "Canadian" Car,picked out a "Parisian",Hell,it,s a Pontiac! They have laws in Canada that prohibit "Too Much" American "TV". How many re-runs of the "Leafs" can you watch up there,Eh?American TV and Movie producers are going to a "Developeing" country to produce movies cause the "Locals" work for pennies on the dollar.Toronto Canada!Did you hear that Canadian trains always stop in the woods to let the "Lumberjack off!" How is a Canadian "differant" from a canoe?.....sooner or later,a canoe will "Tip"! I promise never to post that question again! Just remember,that if it wasn,t for the Americans you would all be forced to speak French!You do make some great airplanes up there Eh? The DiHavilands,Eh?(An "Otter" once saved my life!)Eh? Sorry you built it now,Eh? Criss Colon

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
My opinion....

I take no offence when someone ripps on americans..I ripp on myself also. If you can't take it all as a joke and laugh it off then you have serious issues. Life is a joke..take it as that. If you take everything as a personal insult your gonna dye young and miserable. Laugh at yourself and everyone around you. Take criticism lightly. I love a good sarcasim..Don't be so sensitive. All humans have good and bad points and just because your from a certain country or a cretain race doesnt make you exactly the same.
Just enjoy your life and the diversity of everyone elses life and cultures and all will be good!

Remember.."Life is good, even when it sucketh" (Shakespere you know..jejeje)

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Now That's Funny!!!

Hey Criss, That was good. Never heard the Lumberjack one before, Eh.

Jan, you're words of wisdom are right on the mark.
Remember.."Life is good, even when it sucketh".

Maxx

C

Caral

Thanks for trying, but....

This open forum seems to be dominated by male chauvinists who have no idea of female or human dignity. I appreciate your trying to add some intelligence to the discussions, but when most of the writers have their brains between their legs.....

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
MaxxxxxxxJaxxxxxxx

Hey EXXON, if you would just get rid of two x's I would read
your messages. XXXXX.

bobetal

Jan 12, 2002
Just to be picky criss.. It was the English who saved the canadians from speaking french... General Wolf, Fields of Abrham(?) n all that.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
COMMON GROUND

OTHERWISE, MOST ANGLO-AMERICANS' ANCESTORS. The main difference between Canada and the US was Americas' belief in Manifest Destiny, meaning If I CAN STEAL IT, IT'S MINE. I though having lots of American cousins and watching American TV and reading American newspapers, books and magazines would make me the same, but after I went to school in California for a year I real;ized we are different, it's just hard to pinpoint those differences. Maybe it's that in General us Canuks are a less aggressive type, read kinder and gentler.

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Grab Your Flack Jacket

Grab your flack jacket and head for hills mann. Me thinks you are about to get BOMBED.

Actually, I don't agree with you on one point. (less agressive).

I think the next generation of Canadians is going to more assertive in establishing our own identy as a distinct people from the rest of America.

Australia is often compared to Canada but the Aussies are years ahead of us when it comes to knowing who they are. Maybe it's the vast geographical distance between England and America that forced them figure out who they are and where they are going. I am not sure.

Maxx

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
MaJa - What kinda name is that???

If I got rid of the XX's my name would MaJa. Sounds too Chinese for me.

Nah, I spell my legal name Maxx or "MaxxWell if you're nasty". Sorry I have been listening to way too many Janet Jackson songs.

Maxx

double xx - double xx

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
war of the x's

Maxx, I agree 'Maja' is to radical a change. I was
thinking more like MaxJax. That would leave
you still with one more x. I was also
thinking of changing my pseudo to
tripple x_man. But all those changes would
get our Post Master General involved and we