Why, of all days and nights, now???

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Brandy, Jack Daniels, Hiriam Walker, Sangria, Chianti, Sherry, Marsala, Budweiser (bud), Genesee, Michelob (mickey), Johnny Walker (there are red and black), Genlivet (sp) it's a brand of scotch, probably spelled wrong. Rolling rock, Labatts

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Who gets the name Ripple?

Boones Farm?

Purple Jesus?

Olde English?

40?

Colt 45?

McAlbert?

:classic:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Nice names but since there are only two males and already spoken for, I think the new owners will choose their names.

Any girly names???
Those ARE my girly names!:cool:

Otherwise I'd have suggested:

Bud

Spike

Killer

One-eye

Hambone

Old Fart

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I have seen already some excellent names but I am not going to tell you them yet, waiting for a few weeks to see the characters of the pups develop and its easier then to put a name on them ;)

But keep it coming and maybe a short explanation with the name of a coctail f.e. then its easier for me to stick that explanation on a pup in a few weeks :)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
absynth - the pope used to drink it , no wonder he needed the pope mobile
homebrew - very strong character

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I have seen already some excellent names but I am not going to tell you them yet, waiting for a few weeks to see the characters of the pups develop and its easier then to put a name on them ;)

But keep it coming and maybe a short explanation with the name of a coctail f.e. then its easier for me to stick that explanation on a pup in a few weeks :)

Do you want us to explain the drink as we're drinking it, what happens to us after a couple, or the way we feel the next day?

Tequila: Mexican drink from the agave plant, unique woody flavor; makes all women beautiful and me able to fight any man who gets in my way; the next morning involves trying to determine how much money I need for bail and why there is algae growing in my mouth.