Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Oh you guy's are so impatient! :cheeky:

Males
Cosmo
Ouzo
But I have the name Zeus in mind for one of the males because he is so majestic.

Females
Saphire (our smallest gem in the litter)
Zanaveuh (very good one for my black one with the horizontal white chest dot)
Zara (set name by new owner)
Malibu (don't know yet for which one)
Kalhlua (don't know yet for which one)
Grappa (for the female who is very stubourn, will be a handful that one)
Tequila (yeah, yeah, I want more she say's lol)
Marsala (don't know yet for which one)
Ripple (don't know yet for which one)
Breezer (my favorite female for the moment, lightfeeted although she is fairly big but comes to me with here tale already waggling, black one with a vertical white chest dot, very cheerful girl)

Could change still if the new owners will pick out their pup the coming weeks though.

For the Aussie litter, we are still looking but Digger, Ziza are already sounding good. We are not going for the coctails or other booze with the aussies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I beleive breezer was one of mine ...do I win one.

may I put a word in for Bonzer(good/great),boomer(male kangeroo),chookie (chocolate), kiah (beautiful place) and Talia (near water)

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
JR and puryear...where do you guy's find all that stuff? yeah yeah on the Internet, I know...I am apparently not a good searcher then lol

Anybody who wants a pup gets the bottle of the liquor or coctail with the pup who has the name of that booze...deal? ;)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
further proof of the fact that I cannot trust my wife...:bandit:

Now she is giving away my booze!!!! She completely misunderstood the deal... I told her to raise the price to the money, AND a bottle of the booze....

JR... when should I bring Saphire (as I know you have that fabulous gin in your house... lol)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
BombayCollins-225b.jpg

Reactions: waytogo