Why was a british traveler not allowed entry into country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I was prepared to tip the bag boy at Playero tonight until he dumped my carrot cake upside down in the bag, smashing the frosting and then tossed the bacon on top of it.
100 pesos in my hand went back in my pocket

• Haha
Reactions: aarhus

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I don't know how I have to see your banal posts if I have you on block. But it appears you are having trouble redacting a post. Are you ok? I am concerned for you Bob!

Yes, I spent quite some time as a consultant to the German Commerzbank. Based in Frankfurt for quite a few years I was inside most of the branches across Europe, including NYC location as well. Trust me old boy, I've been out far, so far any further I'd be on my way back. God bless!
Because you don't have me block, fib much. I 'm banal and you are anal.

• Haha
Reactions: Adrian and drstock

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Good life point. Especially, for those that run around here thinking they have special rights or privileges. We know by experience those types generally don't end up with the better outcomes as you did in this experience above. How many do customs and immigration deal with who are prideful, arrogant and demanding. I would be on edge if that was my job!
But in this particular case we don't know if there was any bad attitude involved, other than confusion about what happened and why. Purely speculation.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I was prepared to tip the bag boy at Playero tonight until he dumped my carrot cake upside down in the bag, smashing the frosting and then tossed the bacon on top of it.
Just give them clear instructions. I al ways tell them:” Carne con carne, vegetales con vegetales, pan con pan por favor”. Otherwise they throw it all together.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
You will really confuse him if you ever buy a Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Reactions: chico bill

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Does anyone even remember what this thread is about?
IMG_0640.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.