World Baseball Classic's Schedules And Results - Round 2

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Potato_Salad said:
If Korea wins, then the players do not have to serve two and a half years in the military.

here I was thinking it was for some selfless reason...Those Chinos Korianos are very smart!..:chinese:

U.S., Korea has done everything it could for you...their way of sayin 'thank you for everthing you have done for us,' I suppose

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
aegap said:
here I was thinking it was for some selfless reason...Those Chinos Korianos are very smart!..:chinese:

U.S., Korea has done everything it could for you...their way of sayin 'thank you for everthing you have done for us,' I suppose

Hello aegap :classic:

I agree with you. Tomorrow, the United States needs to go out and win against Mexico.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nice!

Potato_Salad said:
KOREA WINS 2-1!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey Ichiro,.....SA YO NARA!!!!!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Very nice indeed!!!!.

Congrats to Korea.

Now my team, USA, can try to advance to the semifinals.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
miguel said:
Very nice indeed!!!!.

Congrats to Korea.

Now my team, USA, can try to advance to the semifinals.

You are 100% correct Miguel!!! THIS IS "INSANE"!!! Now I understand you Amigo!!! :D :cool: :bunny:

Good luck to Team USA!!!!!! :classic:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Man, oh man!

Potato_Salad said:
You are 100% correct Miguel!!! THIS IS "INSANE"!!! Now I understand you Amigo!!! :D :cool: :bunny:

Good luck to Team USA!!!!!! :classic:
Let me tell you something, Koreanito, it has been a delight watching Korea play.

The Koreanitos, in my opinion, have played SOME of the best games in the tournament!!.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
miguel said:
Let me tell you something, Koreanito, it has been a delight watching Korea play.

The Koreanitos, in my opinion, have played SOME of the best games in the tournament!!.

Muchas Gracias for your kind words!!! :classic:

I hope to meet up with you and drink Presidentes!!! :D :bunny:

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
A classic final USA vs Cuba could be possible, all we need to do is beat DR on sturday to be on the finals. First team USA needs a win against Mexico (the rocket is pitching) and then another against Korea.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
NY1 said:
All I can say is, I hope ARod has a nice flight back home.......

So I guess Jeter, A-Rod, and Damon will be reporting to Yankees Camp.

Only two and a half weeks before the regular season begins.