Future plans of moving to DR.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
LOL You shouldn't feel so upset about what other people here think of your mongering. Don't take it on me! Now go watch some more videos from your hero. Know what I'm saying!!

Only 3 more weeks for you to wait until you get to taste my sweet Canadian syrup.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB, I agree perhaps Lando should not have generalized but that same feeling you get when people do that is what some dominicans feel when they read so many posts generalizing dominicans on this site. I think most of us are mature enough to know not all Puerto Ricans are like Criss just like i'm sure you are mature enough not all dominicans are like the dirty prostitutes he seems to surround himself with. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and excuse me if I use your post to make a point.

Assuming dominicans are dumb, prostitutes, and a host of other generalizations I've seen here are huge turn offs. The fact that there are so many people here that encourage that behavior makes it even sadder. I welcome critiques about the culture, people, and country but some people seem to be on this site or live in the country and get off on seeing how 'backwards' dominicans are...it satisfies their egos knowing that they are 'better' or come from a more 'civilized society.' I gave Criss the benefit of the doubt by accepting that there may be a few things he knows more about the DR than I do and I'm willing to learn and be open to other peoples' experiences but after seeing a few posts that make dominicans out to be degenerate 3rd world scum--it just reminds me why I stopped coming to this site in the first place.

Sorry for continuing to take this off course.

Excellent post!!!!

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Welllllll ok then. Such a warm welcome. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a full moon yesterday. It may take some DR1rs

[video=youtube_share;_rIhAl_vBGE]http://youtu.be/_rIhAl_vBGE[/video]

a little while to get the fever out of them.

Mar 1, 2009
I've lived in NYC, NJ, been to Orlando, know Bori's from Chicago, we even have them in da family (ugh), I've worked with a
TON, TON of Bori's, DATED AND BANGED boris', left and right, almost married a Bori (thank you LORD for getting me outta that one), had Boris' as bosses, I've BEEN to BORI-landia (PUERTO RICO) attended Bori state religion, Pentecostalism, with the bori girls that had mustaches and one eyebrow, non shaved legs, etc, etc. The black kids would even label me with what I consider to be one of the most hurtful insults ever back in high school "Porta Rican"....nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo
I even got a JLO story from when I use to work in Nightclubs in South Beach kid.

I know
So like I said
ALMOST ALL, I didn't generalize, I didn't say "ALL" INTELIGENTE, learn how to read and use that amazing brain and intelligence you always brag, brag and BRAAAAAAAAAAAG you got.

You got called a LIAR, I'm sure it ain't the first time and I guess the TRUTH HURTS??? HUH?????

Te Duele conho?

K bueno :)

Like I said "ALMOST ALL" Bori's LIE and EXAGGERATE, so AY BENDITO anything coming out of a Bori's mouth is SUSPECT.

AND CC reminds me of all those AMAZING BORI'S I grew up around in Newark, drunk, dirty, lazy, a hoe, a bunch kids and a the wife is the one working.

So "don't throw stones, if you live in a glass made out of GLASS"

So help me out if I forgot something

AY BENDITO!!!!!!!!!!
NENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 1, 2009
I mean nobody EVER generalizes about Dominicans in any of the threads, right :/

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
Sosua could use a mayor with a business degree...

cat-death-star.jpg

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
To the O.P. , it very refreshing to see a young guy who has a intelligent, thought out plan for his future. I wish you all the best in the fulfillment of the desires! Stay focused and allow your dream to grow with you. Good luck!

drescape24

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I've lived in NYC, NJ, been to Orlando, know Bori's from Chicago, we even have them in da family (ugh), I've worked with a
TON, TON of Bori's, DATED AND BANGED boris', left and right, almost married a Bori (thank you LORD for getting me outta that one), had Boris' as bosses, I've BEEN to BORI-landia (PUERTO RICO) attended Bori state religion, Pentecostalism, with the bori girls that had mustaches and one eyebrow, non shaved legs, etc, etc. The black kids would even label me with what I consider to be one of the most hurtful insults ever back in high school "Porta Rican"....nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo
I even got a JLO story from when I use to work in Nightclubs in South Beach kid.

I know
So like I said
ALMOST ALL, I didn't generalize, I didn't say "ALL" INTELIGENTE, learn how to read and use that amazing brain and intelligence you always brag, brag and BRAAAAAAAAAAAG you got.

You got called a LIAR, I'm sure it ain't the first time and I guess the TRUTH HURTS??? HUH?????

Te Duele conho?

Like I said "ALMOST ALL" Bori's LIE and EXAGGERATE, so AY BENDITO anything coming out of a Bori's mouth is SUSPECT.

AND CC reminds me of all those AMAZING BORI'S I grew up around in Newark, drunk, dirty, lazy, a hoe, a bunch kids and a the wife is the one working.

AY BENDITO!!!!!!!!!!
NENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stated "ALMOST ALL" correct??? What does ALMOST ALL mean to you 40% 50% 60% 75% 80%????? In the ENGLISH language "almost all" is very close to 100%. The only reason why you place almost ahead of ALL is so you can fall back on the fact you didn't say ALL. Like I said before be a MAN!!! and say what you really feel.

If you do not under English in the USA or the meaning of certain phrases I will be more then happy to walk you through it. First lesson "ALMOST ALL" have the exact meaning as the word "ALL" in everyday conversation.

I want you to look very closely at you post read it again if you have to. I want you to look where you try to insult Puerto Rican women by not shaving the legs and have hair above their lips. Puerto Rican women had nothing to do with anything NADA!!!, but you felt compelled to throw a insult in your post about women from PR. I know and understand why you did this and I will share it with you.

You like so many of your brothers from DR take great pride how some men believe women in DR are sexy, beautiful and have great bodies. If having beautiful women on your island mean so much to you I have no problem stating you have terrific looking women if this is so important for you. The Dominican Republic have beautiful women that are MISTREATED everyday of their life, but they have nicely shave legs right???? You are a Dominican Super Hero right??? Go date a Puerto Rican woman and smack her and around and see what happens when she calls her bothers, uncles, or cousins. Whys do Puerto Rican men have issues with female relatives being hit or beaten and Dominican men not so much???

Men from around the world come to DR and use it as a "toilet" go to DR do their business and then go home, until they are back in DR.

CC and JLO is how you measure Puerto Ricans. Why not talk about all the GREAT music which came from Puerto Ricans??? Men in Newark??? Is that all you got?????

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

I know
So like I said

Te Duele conho?

AY BENDITO!!!!!!!!!!
NENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are piece LC. You have the nerve to throw stones and your country have one of the BIGGEST places on EARTH which allows the sex tourisms to flourish and you have the nerve to talk about PRicans????

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
To the O.P. , it very refreshing to see a young guy who has a intelligent, thought out plan for his future. I wish you all the best in the fulfillment of the desires! Stay focused and allow your dream to grow with you. Good luck!

drescape24

Wow, an on-topic post. Be still my heart.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
Lando, JMB, can we agree that all cultures have their upside and downsides? The DR for example has a lot to overcome with sex tourism as a result of poverty...PR has it's issues to as as well as a result of a crappy welfare system and whatever else. Truth be told if PR were free and DR a commonwealth, the generalizations would be reversed. By insulting each other's culture that way (two small caribbean islands so similar and rich in culture), u r making yourselves out to be no better than cc...and that's not easy to do. All this while other cultures sit back and probably think how silly and ignorant we all are. I'm sure we can do better than this. There is good and bad in every country and u r both showing the bad (and not of the other culture but ironically of ur own bc u r demonstrating ignorance and stupidity) it's useless to insult...none of u will win--both will lose.

If you r to critique other cultures pls do so constructively. This way ppl will listen and not get defensive.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Lando, JMB, can we agree that all cultures have their upside and downsides? The DR for example has a lot to overcome with sex tourism as a result of poverty...PR has it's issues to as as well as a result of a crappy welfare system and whatever else. Truth be told if PR were free and DR a commonwealth, the generalizations would be reversed. By insulting each other's culture that way (two small caribbean islands so similar and rich in culture), u r making yourselves out to be no better than cc...and that's not easy to do. All this while other cultures sit back and probably think how silly and ignorant we all are. I'm sure we can do better than this. There is good and bad in every country and u r both showing the bad (and not of the other culture but ironically of ur own bc u r demonstrating ignorance and stupidity) it's useless to insult...none of u will win--both will lose.

If you r to critique other cultures pls do so constructively. This way ppl will listen and not get defensive.

I never insulted the Dominican culture I stated two facts which I believe to be true and my own opinion. A lot of Dominican men do not stick up for their women or put a high regard for the welfare of women in DR.

You seem like a very smart man and what if I told you selling sex has little to nothing to do with poverty. Look to the west of DR a country called Haiti and they are the poster of poverty, but they have never had an issue with sex tourism even before the big quake.

Women is DR did not decide to sell themselves the MEN of DR made the choice for them. Sadly women in the DR are used as commodities and being poor is a very small part of the equation otherwise a large part of the world would sex to entice tourism, but there are only a hand full of players and Dominican Republic is a major player.

I hope the OP finds a way to the DR in 10 yrs and I hope it is a better place. The DR needs more men with substance not saying there are no men on the island now, but GREED and LUST are very common in DR and the two can destroy a country faster then you know.

Fix the men way of thinking in DR and you fix the DR.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
I never insulted the Dominican culture I stated two facts which I believe to be true and my own opinion. A lot of Dominican men do not stick up for their women or put a high regard for the welfare of women in DR.

You seem like a very smart man and what if I told you selling sex has little to nothing to do with poverty. Look to the west of DR a country called Haiti and they are the poster of poverty, but they have never had an issue with sex tourism even before the big quake.

Women is DR did not decide to sell themselves the MEN of DR made the choice for them. Sadly women in the DR are used as commodities and being poor is a very small part of the equation otherwise a large part of the world would sex to entice tourism, but there are only a hand full of players and Dominican Republic is a major player.

I hope the OP finds a way to the DR in 10 yrs and I hope it is a better place. The DR needs more men with substance not saying there are no men on the island now, but GREED and LUST are very common in DR and the two can destroy a country faster then you know.

Fix the men way of thinking in DR and you fix the DR.

JMB, if Haiti had tourism, I'm sure they will have the same issue. If PR were not part of the US, they would too. Most developing countries who depend heavily on tourism have this problem. I'm not justifying this or saying this is the only reason but it's a major one. When given the opportunity, Dominicans often progress significantly. In fact if you look at the statistics, Dominicans in the US have the highest amount of college graduates...second only (and a close second) to Cubans...impressive given the difference between a typical Cuban who left Cuba and a typical Dominican who left the DR...even more impressive is how much higher the percentage there are compared to Puerto Ricans given their citizenship status, opportunities, and longer amount of time in the US. Dominicans have by far the highest amount (percentage wise) of business ownership amongst Hispanics in the US. In NY alone only Asians are on top. Even in PR: Dominicans are far more likely to own a business than Puerto Ricans in PR. With all this said, lack of opportunities and poverty clearly have a lot to do with how many Dominicans live and what they resort to for extra cash. It's easy for us to say there's no excuse...and often there really isn't but right and wrong is more blurry when you come from a society that doesn't give you much opportunity.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
If PR were not part of the US, they would too.

Prostitution and "casitas" were around in PR until the late 90's when they were all closed down by the female governor at that time.

"The Black Angus" was a very famous world known.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
JMB, if Haiti had tourism, I'm sure they will have the same issue. If PR were not part of the US, they would too. Most developing countries who depend heavily on tourism have this problem. I'm not justifying this or saying this is the only reason but it's a major one. When given the opportunity, Dominicans often progress significantly. In fact if you look at the statistics, Dominicans in the US have the highest amount of college graduates...second only (and a close second) to Cubans...impressive given the difference between a typical Cuban who left Cuba and a typical Dominican who left the DR...even more impressive is how much higher the percentage there are compared to Puerto Ricans given their citizenship status, opportunities, and longer amount of time in the US. Dominicans have by far the highest amount (percentage wise) of business ownership amongst Hispanics in the US. In NY alone only Asians are on top. Even in PR: Dominicans are far more likely to own a business than Puerto Ricans in PR. With all this said, lack of opportunities and poverty clearly have a lot to do with how many Dominicans live and what they resort to for extra cash. It's easy for us to say there's no excuse...and often there really isn't but right and wrong is more blurry when you come from a society that doesn't give you much opportunity.

Deleted wrong post