two putas shank an american tourist in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Let's turn this around...

what do you imagine would cause two women to perform such an act....?
A simple non-payment ?

they consciously cut somebody up for a petty instance?

Are the girls innocent or is the guy ??

One thing certain.... one is not innocent.

Enough.......

Hi=

Sep 24, 2018
Let's turn this around...

what do you imagine would cause two women to perform such an act....?
A simple non-payment ?

they consciously cut somebody up for a petty instance?

Are the girls innocent or is the guy ??

One thing certain.... one is not innocent.

Enough.......

I doubt there is any reason to cut someone up like that

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
A while back There was a very nice guy who I met personally, he was a writer I think ,, very shy . and he was also cut up with a Bottle by one of these Skank whores ..
Maybe he was drunk, maybe something else went wrong... but i can not imagine the guy looking for such a confrontation. it was just not in him to be like that ... She cut him up badly... She was High on Drugs , and to her it was no big deal ...
She just wanted to get PAID, a LOT more than was agreed upon.. I guess he just did not have it, and she thought he did .
Dont recall the exact details..
But I dont wish this on anyone no matter what the " argument" was about
.. unless he got physical with THEM first , then he was pushing his luck.

... bleeding out on a tile floor in the DR, is nothing to laugh about .

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I will give some real good advice here. If you desire to go with a Puta, ONLY go with her solo. No amigas, primas, etc. And best to pick one that is alone to start with.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I was sitting in Plan B years ago and a guy, who used to go around all over Sosua was trying to sell his switchblades and his noisy tasers was circulating trying to push off his wares.

He flipped open a switchblade near a black African American woman, scared the crap out of her, and she came off on him like she was going to squash him like a bug. Maybe that's when he decided to go out of business.

But he could have easily stabbed a person the way he flipped those things around.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I will give some real good advice here. If you desire to go with a Puta, ONLY go with her solo. No amigas, primas, etc. And best to pick one that is alone to start with.

and check ID for her age.......................

Jul 28, 2014
I was sitting in Plan B years ago and a guy, who used to go around all over Sosua was trying to sell his switchblades and his noisy tasers was circulating trying to push off his wares.

He flipped open a switchblade near a black African American woman, scared the crap out of her, and she came off on him like she was going to squash him like a bug. Maybe that's when he decided to go out of business.

But he could have easily stabbed a person the way he flipped those things around.

He, or someone else selling the same stuff is still around, gets off on turning on the tazer and startling people with the sound

kcdmps

Dec 6, 2014
I had a buddy get cut up in DR also. It was years ago in Boca Chica. We were out clubbing and it looked like he had broken away from a whore he had been out with most of the night. But, while we walked, she came up behind him and cut him in the neck with a broken beer bottle. He survived, but he carried that scar on his neck to his grave.

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
The girls were eather on crack or insane or probably both. If one is drunk enough it could be promise for a grazy night.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
For the etymologists among us...

We should correct the terminology here..

Scalpels and shanks are different

=====================================
Shiv, also chiv and shivvie is a homemade knife-like weapon, especially one fashioned in prison. ... An improvised prison knife is also often called a shank

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
For the etymologists among us...

We should correct the terminology here..

Scalpels and shanks are different

=====================================
Shiv, also chiv and shivvie is a homemade knife-like weapon, especially one fashioned in prison. ... An improvised prison knife is also often called a shank

Dv8 was using poetic license.

If it were the New York Post, they would have used the words Shank and Skank in the headline.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Apparently this guy did not know

i know. i wonder which planet he rolled in from. you do not need to be a genius to know that there are several possibilities, most of which are bad. one distracts you, the other loots your place. or, both decide to kick your ass at the same time...

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Rule number one. If you are that desperate and need a hooker get a hotel room never take them to your home. Even if they don't rob you then. They will be back with Ramfis and friends. This is why I have less than zero feelings when one of these people get killed.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I find it amazing how everything is stereotyped in DR and DR1 forums...one more nail in coffin for puta trade in Sosua!

Status
Not open for further replies.