two putas shank an american tourist in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Dv8 was using poetic license.

If it were the New York Post, they would have used the words Shank and Skank in the headline.

Skank & Sanky Shank A Rank Monger....just lost my poetic license ?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Rule number one. If you are that desperate and need a hooker get a hotel room never take them to your home. Even if they don't rob you then. They will be back with Ramfis and friends. This is why I have less than zero feelings when one of these people get killed.

And suppose "one of these people" is a member of your family?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
This is why I have less than zero feelings when one of these people get killed.

For taking a couple of girls home? He deserved getting sliced up and possibly dying?
Where do you get this stuff?

First off, we don't know what led up to the slicing. Or who escalated it. But I'm sure the evening started off all smiles.

I hope he pulls thru ok. Somebody in a previous post knew him, how's he doing?
Anything he needs?

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
For taking a couple of girls home? He deserved getting sliced up and possibly dying?
Where do you get this stuff?

First off, we don't know what led up to the slicing. Or who escalated it. But I'm sure the evening started off all smiles.

I hope he pulls thru ok. Somebody in a previous post knew him, how's he doing?
Anything he needs?

Common sense was checked at the door. And I don't care what country you are in. That is a very dangerous and stupid thing to do. Take em to a hotel get your nut off and then go home.....Period.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Common sense was checked at the door. And I don't care what country you are in. That is a very dangerous and stupid thing to do. Take em to a hotel get your nut off and then go home.....Period.

But he deserved to be sliced up and bled out? That's your take on it?

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
I visited Bill in the hospital yesterday. He is recovering nicely. A stab to his neck missed the vein, so he is dam lucky. Another 5 days till he gets out. Bill is a retired accountant form NY and a good and straight guy, it just wasn't his day.

This happened in the afternoon and was two new friends coming over for lunch (seems the second time, first time they apparently checked out the apt). And one girl just got up, said Im crazy and started stabbing him. The second girl just watched, and once he was on the floor they ransacked the apt and fled. Took computers, cell phones etc etc.

The guards had the girls ids and they know who they are. The bummer is the guards never came to check after they saw them fled and Bill lay their bleeding out till a passer-by heard his calls.

I used to live in Club Nautico and there is only one way in and out, so its a little strange, but I was their for support and listen, not to play detective.

This is a rarity for here (the severity of the attack) and of course not good for tourism, but a wake up call for us single guys who think we are kings (we are not) and Im sure will affect me (and maybe you) somewhere in the future on how we live our lives here and the chances we take in the game (well, thats what it is).

Get well Bill ….

P.S. The new floor (3rd) at the hospital here is quite nice, better than some apts here. In the 20 minutes I was there nurses came by every 10 minutes.

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
I visited Bill in the hospital yesterday. He is recovering nicely. A stab to his neck missed the vein, so he is dam lucky. Another 5 days till he gets out. Bill is a retired accountant form NY and a good and straight guy, it just wasn't his day.

This happened in the afternoon and was two new friends coming over for lunch (seems the second time, first time they apparently checked out the apt). And one girl just got up, said Im crazy and started stabbing him. The second girl just watched, and once he was on the floor they ransacked the apt and fled. Took computers, cell phones etc etc.

The guards had the girls ids and they know who they are. The bummer is the guards never came to check after they saw them fled and Bill lay their bleeding out till a passer-by heard his calls.

I used to live in Club Nautico and there is only one way in and out, so its a little strange, but I was their for support and listen, not to play detective.

This is a rarity for here (the severity of the attack) and of course not good for tourism, but a wake up call for us single guys who think we are kings (we are not) and Im sure will affect me (and maybe you) somewhere in the future on how we live our lives here and the chances we take in the game (well, thats what it is).

Get well Bill ….

P.S. The new floor (3rd) at the hospital here is quite nice, better than some apts here. In the 20 minutes I was there nurses came by every 10 minutes.

I am glad your friend will be ok. Nobody deserves to have that done to them!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
No one fundamentally deserves to suffer grievous bodily harm at the hands of another. Boy oh boy, can we step in it when we choose ignore that other people can be the biggest hurdle to our continued well being.

kcdmps

Dec 6, 2014
If you walk in that life know and accept the risks. And if it goes sideways....Too bad.

Your views against prostitution are extreme, especially in a country where it is legal. You views are consistent with places like Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan. You are in the wrong place.

Last edited:

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
And suppose "one of these people" is a member of your family?

If that's the bed the made.....Lie in it. I will never have any kind of sympathy for idiots. Like the ones who go to Iran North Korea and other repressive countries get in trouble and want a bail out......Fvck them all.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Your views against prostitution are extreme, especially in a country where it is legal. You views are consistent with places like Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan. You are in the wrong place.

Not really. Most of the Americans that I run into in travels take many stupid chances. I have no problem with prostitution. I have a problem with men/women who don't at the very least take certain precautions.

kcdmps

Dec 6, 2014
Not really. Most of the Americans that I run into in travels take many stupid chances. I have no problem with prostitution. I have a problem with men/women who don't at the very least take certain precautions.

You seem to be lacking in both empathy and sympathy now. That is bad.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Hope he is well soon. Some many quick to judge, but do we know the whole story? The attitude of some on DR1 is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.