Men cheat more than women

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
ASS umptions

TK toronto is exactly what I am talking about, rude 30 plus, over weight mega bitch with 100k miles on her meter.
AZB

Hahahahahahaha, see, stupid, ignorant, uneducated comments you're making. Haven't you learned already what happens when you make assumptions?? You make an ass of yourself.

Even though this is none of your business, I'll let you know anyway so that you understand that your assumption is wrong, I am a 21 year old, black, educated, athletically fit, female. Rude??? I think not. I just stated some of your so called facts as wrong and had the nerve to give an opinion. If you have a problem with anyone else giving an opinion on this board, suck it up!! The message board is for everyone to post contrary to what you think, so you can quit being ****ed about it.

Look how you're so quick to assume, and look how wrong you are??? Assuming is a stupid thing to do, AZB, so just stop doing it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, so can we see your picture?

about female driving skills:
i tell you why your insurance is so low. thats because you women only drive to get to mall, shopping centers, pick up kids from school, drop them off, cause traffic jams and drive with the speed of valium. can't park anywhere, have no clue about distance so you brake at anything. Afraid to enter narrow spaces and take 1 hour to take your car out of parking space.
So in reality, you women only cause traffic jams and horrify other male drivers with your illogical driving skills. No wonder your insurance is low, because at the turtle's speed you can't possible cause a severe accident, only men get so frustrated that they run into a tree to end the suffering having to stay behind your cars.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
who doesnt think a movie about AZB would make millions...dead pan arrogance, mixed with poor language skills,( a conglomeration of 5 differnet languages) and 105% chauvanistic(sp) attitude, in a foreign country.....with the likes of Chuckindy, miguel and CCCCCC all making background noise.......of course we have to throw in the princess pig farmer...come on it is my movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I hear an amen??

bob

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006

i tell you why your insurance is so low. thats because you women only drive to get to mall, shopping centers, pick up kids from school, drop them off, cause traffic jams and drive with the speed of valium. can't park anywhere, have no clue about distance so you brake at anything. Afraid to enter narrow spaces and take 1 hour to take your car out of parking space.
So in reality, you women only cause traffic jams and horrify other male drivers with your illogical driving skills. No wonder your insurance is low, because at the turtle's speed you can't possible cause a severe accident, only men get so frustrated that they run into a tree to end the suffering having to stay behind your cars.
AZB

Clearly, I think that you are just trying to aggravate people with ignorant, unfounded arguments, so I do not think I will argue with you on this subject anymore. If you insist on being a chauvinistic pig, then so be it.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006

AZB

Why is it you assume all us North American women, are fat, ugly and have many miles on our odometers? You ask to see our pictures - why? So you can compare them to your prefered light skinned Domincan women. There is no comparison. You are so narrow minded, you believe your preference is what everyone should go for. I thought brown people stick to their own kind? What happened to you, did you burn out your options?

If you ever made it back to Canada, I would love to get together and go to the race track - do a few laps against you. Heck, I'd even race you in China Town. I can drive, I can park, I can read a map - I can even reverse!!

Geeeezzzze I hate people who generalize and sterotype. :tired:

Why is that people in the DR are always saying God Bless Canada?

miamor

Sep 29, 2006
When did DR become an Island?

Thanks for the laughs over my morning coffee. It is so funny how much and how good you all are at provoking each other.

One little thing though AZB, your point that women are stupid "when they don't know that DR is an island" would have been a lot more valid if DR was an island. DR shares an island; right. Largest country on the island; yes it is. Hispaniola an island; you got it. But DR an island...um; no.

Sep 19, 2005
Why is it you assume all us North American women, are fat, ugly and have many miles on our odometers? ..If you ever made it back to Canada, I would love to get together and go to the race track - do a few laps against you. Heck, . :tired:

Why is that people in the DR are always saying God Bless Canada?

Can you further explain this "get together and race" part?? please

I hate to tell you that not less than 3 weeks ago I personally watched AZB dance with 2 canadian women at a Tono Rosario concert....merenge...BOTH blondes........

" I can drive, I can park, I can read a map - I can even reverse!!"

ALL at the same time I am sure too!!!! ha ha ha

lets have a great day

bob

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Can you further explain this "get together and race" part?? please

I hate to tell you that not less than 3 weeks ago I personally watched AZB dance with 2 canadian women at a Tono Rosario concert....merenge...BOTH blondes........

" I can drive, I can park, I can read a map - I can even reverse!!"

ALL at the same time I am sure too!!!! ha ha ha

lets have a great day

bob

A car bob - you've read the posts - according to AZB "women can't drive". ;)
You're telling me AZB was dancing with 2 blonde Canadian women - oh my God. I guess there's hope!

Yes, lets have a good day!

Audra

Sep 19, 2005
Audrav.....obviously you havent been aware of the fact that Robert actually pays AZB to post here to add life and color to the threads.....ok so the truth has to actually come...ok ok

AZB really is a 3' 7 " tall, 12 year old boy with a huge imagination, that DR1 hired.

And I swore I wouldnt ever tell.......so dont tell me your secrets

bob

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

AZB

what a way to start the morning! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

azb, i wish you could meet my polish friend patrycja, the best driver on the face of the earth. she could drive and:

1. put her make up on using, of course, rear view mirror.
2. check the rear view by looking over her shoulder.
3. talk on a mobile phone holding it between her head and shoulder.
4. talk to me.
5. dig in her bag placed strategically on the floor under her seat.

and she'd never took her foot off a throttle! (the other foot was used to honk the horn, she was a competetive gymnast, very flexible).
good that her mother never seen patrycja driving like that, she always had her eyes firmly shut and i have been told she newly found jesus after constantly thinking about meeting her creator seconds after an inevitable (in her opinion) crash.

for what i know patrycja now lives in germany, where there is no speed limit on a highway....

ps that's the fact, patrycja could drive and put her legs behind her head, but she had no idea where china was....

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
:D :D :D :D

wow, this is so funny!

AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
who doesnt think a movie about AZB would make millions...dead pan arrogance, mixed with poor language skills,( a conglomeration of 5 differnet languages) and 105% chauvanistic(sp) attitude, in a foreign country.....with the likes of Chuckindy, miguel and CCCCCC all making background noise.......of course we have to throw in the princess pig farmer...come on it is my movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I hear an amen??

bob

Sounds like a good idea. I can be the play the lead role and bob can carry the purses of the female actresses and wash their feet between takes.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, newbees, I am only yanking your tails. I like canadians and their beer.
Today is friday and so the fun begins tonight, however, I am trapped here till 6pm. So in between now and 6pm, if I offend another horrible, opppss, I mean, honorable DR1 woman, I appologize in advance.
AZB

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Audrav.....obviously you havent been aware of the fact that Robert actually pays AZB to post here to add life and color to the threads.....ok so the truth has to actually come...ok ok

AZB really is a 3' 7 " tall, 12 year old boy with a huge imagination, that DR1 hired.

And I swore I wouldnt ever tell.......so dont tell me your secrets

bob

oh no, I know who he is, I've seen the pictures and I've gone down this road with him many times before,

AZB is a very colourful character - I enjoy his post very much;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
oh no, I know who he is, I've seen the pictures.

Those are just fake pictures to throw people off, he really is a 12 year old boy typing away to keep us entertained :laugh:

We will never trust Bob with any secrets again

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
A car bob - you've read the posts - according to AZB "women can't drive". ;)
You're telling me AZB was dancing with 2 blonde Canadian women - oh my God. I guess there's hope!

Yes, lets have a good day!

Audra

AZB dances merengue very well.

and the movie idea is great also and all the DR1 women will chase him around the island with sticks, like those Benny HIll movies, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I am a very good driver and I can park as well i just don't like to park when people are watching me, :paranoid:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I am a very good driver and I can park as well i just don't like to park when people are watching me, :paranoid:

When I used to drive I would back into a parking spot every time just because some dumb ass man told me once that women can't back into a parking space :tired:

I can parallel park too:rolleyes: