Men cheat more than women

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
I walk with a certain swagger and I craftily use hand motion when speaking, both in an attempt to project stylish self-assurance. Some would call it vanity, while others are just fooled. But what neither group knows is that behind all that camouflage, an insecure Kid is hiding, self-consciousness and paranoia being his constant companions. See, while I pretend to be a Dumb-minican Renaissance man, in reality, I?m just a bachata-loving, mang?-eating, conconete-savoring, grillo-lusting, big time chopo. But I have arrived, folks. I?m free, I got nothing else to lose, or so that big, bad, hard-living Texas mama said in her raspy, sexy tone. I can go home again. I can be me. And here?s why:

I personally watched AZB dance with 2 canadian women at a Tono Rosario concert....merenge...BOTH blondes........
bob

-The Kid

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
give me credit! i have motion sickness, i phisically cannot drive. be on a boat. on a swing. carousel. i cannot even play computer games, i get dizzy.
no understanding for fellow human weakness....
don't tell me, i know, woman! a fellow HUMAN? no way.
sorry.
gee, lunch time. time to die, goodbye, azb...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
give me credit! i have motion sickness, i phisically cannot drive. be on a boat. on a swing. carousel. i cannot even play computer games, i get dizzy.
sorry.

I believe you 'cause the other day I heard on the radio about this woman who couldn't have sex because of the same reason, motion sickness. She said she could do it but she would have to lay very still. :ermm:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I believe you 'cause the other day I heard on the radio about this woman who couldn't have sex because of the same reason, motion sickness. She said she could do it but she would have to lay very still. :ermm:

Hahahahaha, funny.
AZB:cheeky: :D :cheeky: :D

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006

you heard that on el vacilon ehh... i heard it too.

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
who doesnt think a movie about AZB would make millions...dead pan arrogance, mixed with poor language skills,( a conglomeration of 5 differnet languages) and 105% chauvanistic(sp) attitude, in a foreign country.....with the likes of Chuckindy, miguel and CCCCCC all making background noise.......of course we have to throw in the princess pig farmer...come on it is my movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I hear an amen??

bob

.... and can the ending be that azb finds love in a morena from sosua and has 3 kids from tourists???

just kidding azb,,, you can end the movie with the 24 yr old beauty, pucmm alumn, and daughter of coronel Menendez (fake name).

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
you heard that on el vacilon ehh... i heard it too.

yeah those guys are funny, i listen for a few minutes a day and today I was crying laughing from what they were saying. going off topic here sorry.

so today they were talking about "things gringos do that Latinos don't do"
like gringos do those wild animal shows and wrestle with crocodiles and snakes and go describing everything as it happens, a Dominican would be narrating his show like this "aqui tamo con ete cocodrilo que eto tiguere han picoteao y ahora lo tan asando pa comerselo con yuca", it was too funny.
(maybe I should translate - here are these guys who have cut up the crocodile and are now roasting it to eat with yuca)

let's get back to AZB's movie about his cheating ways I mean men's cheating ways.

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Idle chitchat, not good behaviour ...

sorry.
Dinner time soon also, remember no leftovers, wrong table setting, dirty cutlery, .... too much chit chat with you women, get back to work!!!! :)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Idle chitchat, not good behaviour ...

don't tell me, i know, woman! a fellow HUMAN? no way ... do you think we hate women? Men LOVE women ... when they behave and follow instructions!!!.sorry.
Dinner time soon also, remember no leftovers, wrong table setting, dirty cutlery, .... too much chitchat with you women, get back to work!!!! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ohh, I hate the one liner chatroom posts.
lets get back to bashing women again.
Today is friday and raining alrady. You know what it means? Yes, all screwed up for everyone. We will go to campo again to fly planes but lets see, the sun goes down really quick. Here is a off topic funny story:
We were all in campo (near my house - jacagua). The sun went down and the guys were now settled in and BS'ing while sipping beers. I ate like 6 Guavas (guajabas) from a tree. Dominicans say that Guavas give you constipation but this fruit did the reverse job on me. I was in a dire need for a bathroom nearby. I came in the car with my friends so they were joking that I should go to the bushes to take care of business.
Ok, no problem, I could wait. They were in the process of calling a colmado near by to have 4 more big beers sent on a motor cycle. Where we were, it was very close to a house of "La soga", the mean ass police coronal.
Right then everyone started talking about guns and weapons. One guy takes out his automatic hand gun, russian made. He takes out the magazine and passed the gun around. When it came to my hands, I asked for the magazine so I could see how much it weighs with bullets inside. He gave it to me and thats when I loaded up the gun and fired one shot in the air. All jumped and next thing you know, I heard "vamanos, ya viene policia....cono aftab..... vamanos....." in 30 seconds the whole place was empty and I was on my way to my bathroom in my house. Hahahahahaha.
Now they keep the gun away from me, not to mention, the shot scared the soul away from the girlfriend of a friend.
Hahahahaah.
AZB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
and the movie idea is great also and all the DR1 women will chase him around the island with sticks, like those Benny HIll movies, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh you've met AZB then? Gotta hand it to you, the similarities between him and Benny Hill are stunning. There is one big difference though..........:ermm:
hillbenny.jpg