Dazed & Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This is possibly the most goofy a$$ed conversation I have ever seen on these forums.
It's all Alan's fault, well, tflea ain't much better, those crazy Texans, and if Howmar would stop taking all of Sparky's money at poker, none of this would have happened.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
It's all Alan's fault, well, tflea ain't much better, those crazy Texans, and if Howmar would stop taking all of Sparky's money at poker, none of this would have happened.
If I take all his money, he just sinks another well.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
In spite of his Texas oil wells, Alan is a true Dominican-Texan. He goes to the Texaco station in his gas guzzling pick-up and puts in 50 pesos of gas at a time.

A

apostropheman

"....from the sublime to the ridiculous" this thread is mostly the latter...but hilarious:cheeky:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
In spite of his Texas oil wells, Alan is a true Dominican-Texan. He goes to the Texaco station in his gas guzzling pick-up and puts in 50 pesos of gas at a time.

A peso saved is a peso earned said Ben.
In true Dominican fashion, a peso stolen is a peso that doesn't have to be worked for.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Speaking of which, I been eating sardines and cheese all day in preparation for this duel. My bag runneth over almost.
Now you stepped over the line.
There will be NO fish fighting in here.
That's not even negotiable.
I hate the smell of fish, and sardines exemplify how stinky a fish can be.
You'll have to have your dual out in the street, and take it to Pedro Clisante if you please.
I don't want any of that shyte all over my car.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
You'll have to have your dual out in the street, and take it to Pedro Clisante if you please.

That may improve the vintage wine sales planned for the street tomorrow.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002

After fish is properly processed and allowed to stay in me colostomy bag for awhile, the nasty fish smell is gone.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Okay, alright- I don't know how to clip and save or cut and paste or whatever you do with hyperlink transfusions, but if you've followed this thread this far, you MUST check out the Southpark version of The Aristocrats. Just Yahoo The Aristocrats, open or save, speakers on, naughty language follows.

Last edited:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Kain't Talk

My undertandin' is, ya kain't talk dirty language on this forum, no matter how much ya mos wanna try. I tried oncet, but was tookin out by some brit boy o' some otha sum...ch. Don really know, don really kir. all i know is these boyz be crazr'an a church mouse on monday mornin'. don matter however. fun be fun.
So how bout it alien, gimme da real thang cauz if ya don, .....naw, i nevah wunna do dat, no way. Nor wud i. speaking of wud i,
did u ever hear that joke 'bout wood i, wood i? and he responds, "hairlip, hairlip"? funny. but I forget.....like mos ovvem i hear. probly ofend som of dees foks. they wake up one day.....gonna be fun one day, yeah it is!!
das wha my momma always tol me anyways. jes one mo thang....u fid'n to get to where u wanna be, jes one mo thang....i still be waitin.....ain't got there yet.
I'm guessin we 'bout done here, but fo sho we be doin agin real soon. whaddyu thank? been bitchin fo you? been bitchen fo me. uh huhh, arrite den. i know .

Status
Not open for further replies.