the sky is falling....I know coz a bit landed on my head

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
From the deep recesses of my mind ....

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Don't know how I ever passed that course, but nevertheless there it is ;)
I like the aluminium/aluminum beany better.

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
TIME for New window in the bellybutton?

What worries me more than some of your theories, is that some of you would believe all that baloney.
How many times have we heard the end of the world predictions in our lives?
Some even give exact dates.
Those dates come and go and we're still here, and nothing has changed.

Hey... I think I can see Uranus clearly now.

Rocky: I love your irreverent comments. Yes, some people DO need to either pull their heads out or open up a window in their navels to see.

I'm of the theory that nothing is WRONG per se with the sky or the tilt of the earth but rather that this is part of the normal astrological and astronomical progression. The problem is that people's lives are relatively short--a blink in geologic time; therefore, we lack perspective on all of these cycles. That is where reading lots of history and even well-written historical fiction (The People Of....series is a great one, as is the AZTEC series.)

Keep thinking everyone!
paz y salud,
Cristina:bunny:

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
TIME for New window in the bellybutton?

Hey... I think I can see Uranus clearly now.

Rocky: I love your irreverent comments. Yes, some people DO need to either pull their heads out or open up a window in their navels to see.

I'm of the theory that nothing is WRONG per se with the sky or the tilt of the earth but rather that this is part of the normal astrological and astronomical progression. The problem is that people's lives are relatively short--a blink in geologic time; therefore, we lack perspective on all of these cycles. That is where reading lots of history and even well-written historical fiction (The People Of....series is a great one, as is the AZTEC series.)

Keep thinking everyone!
paz y salud,
Cristina:bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I used to play golf at the Alsager Golf & Country Club with someone who worked at Jodrell Bank. I had stayed in irregular touch with him so when this came up I sent him a copy paste of Ladybirds original post. I am waiting his response which should be when he gets home from work around 19.00 UK time (14.00 hrs. out time). Give him an hour to say hello to his wife & switch the computer on ...... say around 15.00 our time.

I am reserving all comments until I hear from a professional! ~ Grahame.
What did your friend at Jodrell Bank say Bushbaby?
Uranal friends want to know.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
What did your friend at Jodrell Bank say Bushbaby?
Uranal friends want to know.
Err ............. YES he did get back to me as promised. The content was of a nature that makes it impossible to report - Special request & all that stuff :paranoid:. He is a wily Scot & tends to speak his mind ...:eek:.... very colourfully!:cheeky:!

I think the only part I can relay here would his reminder to me of the days we used to imbibe the Scottish blends on our trips North of the border & the promise that my golf game would get better in 2012. ~ Grahame.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Meteorites fall on Peru all the time and one fell in a remote area on Saturday, leaving a crater of 6 ft deep.

tommy3102

Sep 14, 2007
yeah but this one had noxious fumes, and boiling waters and cinders came out of the crater. 7 police officers investigating it had to be given oxygen and were then hospitalized. "I smell...ALLLLIENNNNS!!!!"

Sep 19, 2005
you know the "end of the world" comes every day millions of times a day.

it happens when ever someone dies...its the end of the world to them thats for sure.....

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
yeah but this one had noxious fumes, and boiling waters and cinders came out of the crater. 7 police officers investigating it had to be given oxygen and were then hospitalized. "I smell...ALLLLIENNNNS!!!!"

yes the aliens are coming the aliens are coming......hehehe well they said they are determining who the calcinated bodies belong to...animals or people.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
when i was a child there was a prediction that after our (polish) pope dies the next one elected will be black and when he commits a suicide there will be the end of the world. so it happens that JP2 died but his succesor is 100% aryan...
here is one potential end of the world that did not happen...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
when i was a child there was a prediction that after our (polish) pope dies the next one elected will be black and when he commits a suicide there will be the end of the world. so it happens that JP2 died but his succesor is 100% aryan...

und mit dem Hitler Jugend war er..........:ermm:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

???? Benedict is the Polish Pope, right?? then after him comes the last one, I think this was a Nostradamus prophecy and his prophecies were a little nutty anyway.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
???? Benedict is the Polish Pope, right?? then after him comes the last one, I think this was a Nostradamus prophecy and his prophecies were a little nutty anyway.

Pope John Paul II was the polish Pope.

Pope Benedict XVI is the present Pope and Italian so the world isn't coming to an end just yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.