What will it take to end the curfew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Nurses story is a common internet hoax.
Nurses are well respected professionals in the health field who's time is seen as valuable and they never wait for anything . Nurses go to the front of the line.
Wow, sent the hospital into a tailspin you say?
And the CDC team too?
This somehow supports the hoax that the number of cases is much less than reported because the government is trying to control you?
I suspect the government gave up long ago trying to control you

A substantial reduction in the number of people testing pos.
Aggressive testing program so we know its on the up and up.
Lots of other countries have done it.
A year more is a very conservative estimate.
Be a year to get some vaccine out.
I am liking some of this to be permanent changes.
I was one who found out through my Medicare supplement insurance that I had tested positive for Covid. Trouble is I have not been to the US since the pandemic started and I have never been tested anywhere - (nor been to any medical professional, other than a dentist) since the pandemic started.

After calling my insurance company they said "Oh well don't worry there was no charge for this". I insisted that was not the issue for me, and told them I was not tested for this nor any tests for that matter and don't want to be on any database - they said they have lots of errant cases like mine that are being reported and they will 'make sure' to remove the result from my file.
I asked them how is it that this testing fraud/hoax is being pulled on a major health insurance provider ..........crickets, nada, no idea....zilch.

So yeah the fix is in to run the numbers up.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I actually could not tell you. I have never received it.
I eat well. Socialize well. And God has been good to me.
Fit as a fiddle, and I enjoy life.
Good on you.
What has that got to do with the vaccine and the science behind influenza vaccine?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I was one who found out through my Medicare supplement insurance that I had tested positive for Covid. Trouble is I have not been to the US since the pandemic started and I have never been tested anywhere - (nor been to any medical professional, other than a dentist) since the pandemic started.

After calling my insurance company they said "Oh well don't worry there was no charge for this". I insisted that was not the issue for me, and told them I was not tested for this nor any tests for that matter and don't want to be on any database - they said they have lots of errant cases like mine that are being reported and they will 'make sure' to remove the result from my file.
I asked them how is it that this testing fraud/hoax is being pulled on a major health insurance provider ..........crickets, nada, no idea....zilch.

So yeah the fix is in to run the numbers up.
Your insurance company must just love you sharing your experience.
And your personal experience proves there is an effort to "run the numbers up" and it is all a hoax.

What exactly is the purpose of this international effort in "testing, fraud and hoax"?

I do not advocate violence, nor civil unrest, but yes, we are currently on a very dangerous path towards such.
Those continuing to call for, and advocate further restrictive measures on the populace have no idea what they are calling for, as they sit masked in their recliners, and await the next direct deposit of their pensions, dividends and trusts.
Excactly the only way this ends is going to be in riots.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This whole thing was a self inflicted gun shot wound...Sweden has shown everyone how to deal with this. You can't stop it, so let it run...it'll ramp up fast, then down, all we're doing now is living through this slow burn hell because politicians are selfish freaking idiots. With a 99.998% survival rate, the response has been absolutely atrocious, and the media stoking 24/7 fear coverage is disgusting. Of course some people will die, people die every day, best to be at peace with your maker and yourself and let the chips fall where they may. I saw a motoconcho yesterday splattered all over 27 Feb, it's pretty sad that he had to spend the last few months of his life locked up in his house scared to death of a virus that he probably would have caught and recovered from in 2 weeks.

Best Post here in a LONG time ..
and I agree with everything you say.. 100%
Speaking as someone who had it EARLY ( end of March)... the whole thing is HORSE ISHT .. and the Death rates are greatly inflated. The Stats are completely wrong .. We could go into detail about how many different ways a Million people can die .
The Ventilators were literally killing people , and OR Most people who died had pre existing conditions .
It affected almost ZERO Children .. close to zero... Families with 8 kids and no one died , one person in the house had it .. numerous cases like that .
How do you explain a whole household not affected , 8 kids running around , no symptoms . one adult tests positive .
If you choose to live your Life in fear, and hide , go and do so . but leave the rest of us alone and let us live out our lives .

Reactions: nanita and wayne

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
My sources are telling me it's in the billions, 🤪😂
It will hit 110% of the Population eventually ..
possibly as high as 120 % ....
I understand you don't believe in this Covid thing but I have lost loved ones to it. I take it seriously. I pray you do not get touched by it.

and so
I have lost LOVED ones ( family and friends) to Obesity, Drug Abuse , Alcoholism, Car accidents, Cancer ( 2 in the last year alone ) .. Heart Disease
( ONE literally last week ) 3 more in the last 3 years .. 3 of these people exactly my age at the time .
so whats your point exactly... People DIE.. as you get older , MORE people die every year , in your age group, get USED to it

and now , most likely . WITH COVID... but not FROM Covid
because even people with ANTIBODIES (they beat covid)
are testing as False Positives . Fact ..
this making sense to you yet ?

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It will hit 110% of the Population eventually ..
possibly as high as 120 % ....

and so
I have lost LOVED ones ( family and friends) to Obesity, Drug Abuse , Alcoholism, Car accidents, Cancer ( 2 in the last year alone ) .. Heart Disease
( ONE literally last week ) 3 more in the last 3 years .. 3 of these people exactly my age at the time .
so whats your point exactly... People DIE.. as you get older , MORE people die every year , in your age group, get USED to it

and now , most likely . WITH COVID... but not FROM Covid
because even people with ANTIBODIES (they beat covid)
are testing as False Positives . Fact ..
this making sense to you yet ?

Thank you for your sympathy, it is very kind of you.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
And your personal experience proves there is an effort to "run the numbers up" and it is all a hoax.

What exactly is the purpose of this international effort in "testing, fraud and hoax"?
If I test positive for covid once that counts as new positive.
If I go back in 3 weeks and get tested again and it comes back
positive, that counts as a new positive as well. If after 3 months
I go back and get tested again and the test comes back positive....
I think you get my point. It may not be a "hoax" but it sure as heck aint
helping to flatten the fear.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If I test positive for covid once that counts as new positive.
If I go back in 3 weeks and get tested again and it comes back
positive, that counts as a new positive as well. If after 3 months
I go back and get tested again and the test comes back positive....
I think you get my point. It may not be a "hoax" but it sure as heck aint
helping to flatten the fear.

Covid Stats and Playing Banca ( Lotto for you slow laners) ....

name 2 things which are designed for People who cant do MATH..

Reactions: wayne

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Maybe money is the purpose. Some fraudulent billings or maybe some hoping to inflate numbers - but by no means is mine an isolated case - there are many thousands and Florida seems to be the worst - where my home base is.
And I couldn't care less what an insurance company thinks - I did not name them, and insurance is a necessary evil we all have to endure.

Reactions: jd426 and wayne

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
What do we get out of the current influenza vaccine, six months or less?
I have never had one, but from what I have read, it works for only some strains of influenza and it lasts for months and not years.

There has never been an effective vaccine before against a corona virus, let alone one that mutates. A vaccine might be used as an excuse to open things back up, but the efficacy likely to be far from complete and as others point out, it takes years to develop and implement. Eventually, we will all just have to live around and with this issue. Flattening the curve will not necessarily reduce the area under it

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Maybe money is the purpose. Some fraudulent billings or maybe some hoping to inflate numbers - but by no means is mine an isolated case - there are many thousands and Florida seems to be the worst - where my home base is.
And I couldn't care less what an insurance company thinks - I did not name them, and insurance is a necessary evil we all have to endure.
Its always about the money.
Medicare (for instance) pays out
top dollar on every single claim to
the service provider. A private insurance
company always tries to do the opposite.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Medicare pays 30% of 'retail'.....
Private are charged full ticket.

Because the 30% is written in stone, big pharma ups the 'retail' to generate more income
and the private carriers are furious.

I was self pay at The Henry Ford Clinic.... self pay pays Medicare rates + 10-15% for handling
This was all explained to me there

The cost of my scans escalated annually.... up almost 50% in 18-24 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.