What will it take to end the curfew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I was one who found out through my Medicare supplement insurance that I had tested positive for Covid. Trouble is I have not been to the US since the pandemic started and I have never been tested anywhere - (nor been to any medical professional, other than a dentist) since the pandemic started.

After calling my insurance company they said "Oh well don't worry there was no charge for this". I insisted that was not the issue for me, and told them I was not tested for this nor any tests for that matter and don't want to be on any database - they said they have lots of errant cases like mine that are being reported and they will 'make sure' to remove the result from my file.
I asked them how is it that this testing fraud/hoax is being pulled on a major health insurance provider ..........crickets, nada, no idea....zilch.

So yeah the fix is in to run the numbers up.
Or possibly it was just some kind of clerical error. Not everything in life is a conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: Garyexpat

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Or possibly it was just some kind of clerical error. Not everything in life is a conspiracy.
But there have been a lot of clerical errors, How does ones name and Member ID number get shown as having a positive Covid test - that's more than clerical. Someone had access to my name, number and mailing address. Maybe some medical person who I had seen before or someone inside the insurance company.
Sorry not buying clerical error

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
But there have been a lot of clerical errors, How does ones name and Member ID number get shown as having a positive Covid test - that's more than clerical. Someone had access to my name, number and mailing address. Maybe some medical person who I had seen before or someone inside the insurance company.
Sorry not buying clerical error

I had provided information on another thread line regarding my latest testing, and was prepared to provide an update to the community for informational purposes upon receiving one.
I have still not received the results of this, my 5th testing.
It has been 3+ weeks, and the laboratory still can not explain properly what/where the error occurred.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I cannot speak for Medicare directly as I have Med. Advantage Plan. But the Drs get screwed big time on these. Whether it is Medicare or the private companies on the Advantage Plans I could not say. You may be right.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
1600016798593.png

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Its always about the money.
Medicare (for instance) pays out
top dollar on every single claim to
the service provider. A private insurance
company always tries to do the opposite.
Current projected cost of Oxford developed vaccine is $4 per shot. Current projected cost of US developed vaccine is $75 per shot. Big Pharma stands to make a killing on this one if they are first out of the starting gate.

Reactions: Garyexpat

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Current projected cost of Oxford developed vaccine is $4 per shot. Current projected cost of US developed vaccine is $75 per shot. Big Pharma stands to make a killing on this one if they are first out of the starting gate.
I would not take this Vaccine , if they paid me a Million Dollars in CASH ...
and I know a lot of other people , you would have to kill them first before they would take it ..
for many many different reasons ..

Reactions: chico bill

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
and I know a lot of other people , you would have to kill them first before they would take it ..
All vaccines are developed and applied on a risk assessment basis. They will only be effective on a certain percentage of the population and another small but acceptable percentage will experience adverse effects. I will get the vaccine because of my age, and my COPD. A calculated risk but a necessary one for me.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I would not take one either but short of a vaccine
that is readily available for these covid freaks, the
Dominican Republic will remain under a nationwide curfew.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
All vaccines are developed and applied on a risk assessment basis. They will only be effective on a certain percentage of the population and another small but acceptable percentage will experience adverse effects. I will get the vaccine because of my age, and my COPD. A calculated risk but a necessary one for me.
I will get it after a few millions others act as the guinea pigs.

Reactions: CristoRey and jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I would not take one either but short of a vaccine
that is readily available for these covid freaks, the
Dominican Republic will remain under a nationwide curfew.
And that is the only End Game .. to maximize Profits off of this escaped Virus .
Saving Lives has nothing to do with it whatsoever ..
The fear will be kept whipped up, until this Vaccine comes out .

The Only thing that went wrong is that this FLU came out AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ..
No different than if a New Model year Corvette came out 2 years too early.. by mistake .
But instead of DEMAND for Pleasure , this is Demand out of Fear ..

think on it folks ,,this may just all make sense to you one day when you awake from your slumber ..
this is why some of you barely live off your Pensions, cowering in Fear
. and these Puppet Masters are all Mega Billionaires ..

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
That will be the end of time................people have been dying since Adam and Eve.
Death is coming for us all.
Are you prepared ?
I've been ready for over 2 decades when we moved to the DR and set up that IF something happens to us, our daughter gets it all. Estate planning.
Having/letting someone cough on us or be in virus infection situation ain't gonna happen.
Hope you enjoy your bar night out..... way away from us and others. And WE are NOT GONNA LET YOU OR OTHERS determine our end.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I've been ready for over 2 decades when we moved to the DR and set up that IF something happens to us, our daughter gets it all. Estate planning.
Having/letting someone cough on us or be in virus infection situation ain't gonna happen.
Hope you enjoy your bar night out..... way away from us and others. And WE are NOT GONNA LET YOU OR OTHERS determine our end.

Actually you and I have no control over that. We may be able to lessen some risks, but that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.