Online Website to extend your stay legally 120 days total before your 30 day tourist card expires

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
You also have to remember that Abinader is traveling the country. Hearing. Seeing. Yes, observing some things first hand.
Perhaps he got caught in one of the many tapóns blocking main traffic arteries, due to the increased volume of Haitian street vendors.
At Jumbo in Romana and San Pedro, where in the past you may have seen 3 or 4, there are now upwards of 15-20 hawking their wares in front of the entrances.
Whether it be his personal observations, or those of commercial giants, this is no surprise that the BUSES will be rolling soon.
BUSES, not planes.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
That's a Heavy Duty crew to arrest one German for being illegally in the country.
Lol, I have a bridge I'm looking to sell
over in London, PM me if you're interested.
Those are not immigration officers. Anyone
who lives here knows how the PN act when
they start grabbing people and throwing them
into the trucks. If I had to guess, probably drinking
while playing loud music with his novia and her family
at home in her barrio... during curfew.

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
The legal team is supposed to simply answer simple questions. No payment needed for such a simple question. Otherwise there is no reason to have them at all.
I don't presume to know what the agreement is between the website and the legal firm but I would bet that it does not hold them to answering every, nor repeated ad nauseam, question especially from someone making disparaging comments.

Reactions: johne and CDNBear

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
The last message from our helpful and friendly legal team member, @CynthiaCom, were this message

Not seen after that date, one can wonder why. Maybe her advice could have been treated with some more respect imo.

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
The last message from our helpful and friendly legal team member, @CynthiaCom, were this message

Not seen after that date, one can wonder why. Maybe her advice could have been treated with some more respect imo.
Doesn't hurt to repeat her clarifications and follow up either

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Venezuelans will get a special "status", due the political situation in their home country, as the DR has very special ties historically with Venezuela's People.
such should of course not be the case for any other nationality.
Ahhh The Dominican Republic has a super special connection with the American people. $$$$$$$$ money. We are their number ONE trading partner.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
RD will accept anybody - no favoritism - $$$ or not

BUT
obey the rules..... apply for & pay for the number of days you wish to visit.

Seems to me - the new definition of 'visitor' is one who stays up 120 days

Beyond that might be a new definition......... uncharted waters at present

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Ahhh The Dominican Republic has a super special connection with the American people. $$$$$$$$ money. We are their number ONE trading partner.
on this point your miss teh Point.
some relations are not all about money, even that americans May just think that way(as fact I know not all do).
Venezuelan and Dominican People will always be in each otehr's debt by Heart,
such may not mean anything for some countries, it sure Does for us Latins.
US american guests/travelers are like every other nation welcome to legally spend their legal money here.
in case of Venezuela money is not what matters, teh DR is even for sure ready to Pay DR Money to solve the Venezuelan thing.
hence Venezuelans did not need a Tourist card nor pay any otehr fees to enter the DR,
while us-americans pay $10.-US per traveler for the tourist card with their airfare, likevery most other countries on the planet, too, when traveling to the DR.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Canada has a special relationship too... much bigger than RD

Look into that cross border arrangement......

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Americans have been shut out since March/April..... no end in sight

The US has very few countries globally willing to accept them..... rampant virus

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Americans have been shut out since March/April..... no end in sight

The US has very few countries globally willing to accept them..... rampant virus
you are confused. The U.S is the life blood of the D.R. Import-export, not even mentioning tourists. They get most of their fuel from the U.S not Venezuela

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you are confused. The U.S is the life blood of the D.R. Import-export, not even mentioning tourists. They get most of their fuel from the U.S not Venezuela
you still did not get the POINT.
there are special relations with Venezuelan People(not with the government).
the DR relations with the USA are just the typical $$$ commerce and tourism relations.
there is no disagreement on that point, you are the Greatest on that sector.
but that's it.
with other countries there are relationsshps beyond any $$$$, and that's gooood.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
you still did not get the POINT.
there are special relations with Venezuelan People(not with the government).
the DR relations with the USA are just the typical $$$ commerce and tourism relations.
there is no disagreement on that point, you are the Greatest on that sector.
but that's it.
with other countries there are relationsshps beyond any $$$$, and that's gooood.
ok, you're right! I look at EVERY relationship based on economic factors. Dominicans often do as well. They don't immigrate to Venezuela or Cuba very often.