COVID Passport Discussion

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Speaking of anal retention

Are you feeling OK?
Or just a bit constipated?
Fresh off a one month ban, I'll take the bait. This ain't the UK either. A place..might I add where you'd be paying a hell of a lot more to bed the same type of young women you pay around Sosua. I hear team JetBlu has driven most of you old folks out of the market these days. Weekend warriors are killing it. Oh paradise.... and the taste of left overs.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Fresh off a one month ban, I'll take the bait. This ain't the UK either. A place..might I add where you'd be paying a hell of a lot more to bed the same type of young women you pay around Sosua. I hear team JetBlu has driven most of you old folks out of the market these days. Weekend warriors are killing it. Oh paradise.... and the taste of left overs.
Excellent response to the subject tread. Thoughtful and concise. Thank you. :)

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Excellent response to the subject tread. Thoughtful and concise. Thank you. :)
You are welcome.
I would have laid into him but I decided to cut it short.
No problem with a Covid Passport for those of you who
want it but do the rest of us a favor and keep the fear mongering
to yourselves. This island has enough problems without it.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I support the right for people not to get vaccinated, but at this point I pretty much have zero sympathy for those that chose not to and end up in the hospital. You knew the risks and made your choice - now deal with it.
Correct,

No-one is forced to be inoculated.
Those who do not want inoculations but get infected with covid should receive no medical treatment by medical plans or governments,
Unless they pay for treatment with cash.

• Angry
Reactions: bob saunders

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Correct,

No-one is forced to be inoculated.
Those who do not want inoculations but get infected with covid should receive no medical treatment by medical plans or governments,
Unless they pay for treatment with cash.

No one is forced to eat unhealthy and not do exercise. Those who have heart or diabetic problems should receive no medical treatment by medical plans or governments, Unless they pay for treatment with cash.

No one is forced to use cars for transport. Those who get injured in car accidents should receive no medical treatment by medical plans or governments, Unless they pay for treatment with cash. This is especially true for those not wearing seat belts.

Reactions: Kimj and DR fan1990

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Aren't you the little would be dictator. All are taxpayers.
Yeah,
Guess your former country also has turned into a dictatorship, under the "Liberal" government.
But I guess , they are just kidding....funny ain't it?
Vote conservative next time? :)

Penalties, fines and imprisonment​

Violating any instructions provided to you when you entered Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to up to:

• 6 months in prison and/or
  • $750,000 in fines
If you break your mandatory quarantine or isolation requirements and you cause the death or serious bodily harm to another person, you could face:

• a fine of up to $1,000,000 or
  • imprisonment of up to 3 years or
  • both
The Contraventions Act provides police (including RCMP, provincial and local police) the authority to enforce the Quarantine Act. Tickets with fines of up to $3,000 may be issues for non-compliance.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yeah,
Guess your former country also has turned into a dictatorship, under the "Liberal" government.
But I guess , they are just kidding....funny ain't it?
Vote conservative next time? :)

Penalties, fines and imprisonment​

Violating any instructions provided to you when you entered Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to up to:

• 6 months in prison and/or
  • $750,000 in fines
If you break your mandatory quarantine or isolation requirements and you cause the death or serious bodily harm to another person, you could face:

• a fine of up to $1,000,000 or
  • imprisonment of up to 3 years or
  • both
The Contraventions Act provides police (including RCMP, provincial and local police) the authority to enforce the Quarantine Act. Tickets with fines of up to $3,000 may be issues for non-compliance.

Sounds like a crap spot to live.

Reactions: windeguy

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Sounds like a crap spot to live.
Is that why you escaped from Florida???

"ChristKing" Quote:
I am doing far better down here than I would ever do in my home country of the USA for far too many reasons to list. #60

"Average Dominican has the equivalent of a 7th grade US education with a few exceptions. Luis is no dummy. Keep the economy growing. Open the schools and tell all of these fear mongering conspiracy theorist to self isolate while the rest of us get on with living our lives." #43

Confused thinking in foggy bottoms.....keep on trucking Cristo, don't go back.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Is that why you escaped from Florida???

"ChristKing" Quote:
I am doing far better down here than I would ever do in my home country of the USA for far too many reasons to list. #60

"Average Dominican has the equivalent of a 7th grade US education with a few exceptions. Luis is no dummy. Keep the economy growing. Open the schools and tell all of these fear mongering conspiracy theorist to self isolate while the rest of us get on with living our lives." #43

Confused thinking in foggy bottoms.....keep on trucking Cristo, don't go back.

Escaped Florida? Lord please forgive this poor fool....
Clue: I am what they often refer to as the (less than) 1%. You're a smart guy so I'm sure you will figure out what I mean.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Against the odds, glad you're back again!
Enjoy your elite 1% status, glad you're not milk....you know everything is better with butter.:)

With a high school education, a pick up truck and a little money we can feel great in the DR, almost superior...

Seems that the best educated and wealthy have a better and longer life, especially in regard to covid.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Seems that the best educated and wealthy have a better and longer life, especially in regard to covid.
I had no idea having a higher education and a little more money than the average Joe increases my odds of beating Covid.

The bridge I have for sale in London is still available. Feel free to PM if you are interested.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Against the odds, glad you're back again!
Enjoy your elite 1% status, glad you're not milk....you know everything is better with butter.:)

With a high school education, a pick up truck and a little money we can feel great in the DR, almost superior...

Maybe the better educated and wealthy maintain healthier diets and live healthier lives?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Maybe the better educated and wealthy maintain healthier diets and live healthier lives?
Hardly.
LT has a weak argument.
Anyone dumb enough to make assumptions based a cropted photo on someone's handle/ profile on a public forum probably has more problems living down here than you or I could offer solutions. Funny how easy it is to mislead people on this forum.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I heard a rumor recently that Covid was killing the wealthy and educated too. Say it ain't so.