E-Ticket (Can't enter the DR without this)

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
The same thing will happen on September 1st that has happened ever since this ridiculous thread started. Have the E Ticket , great, don't have if fill out the blue form. Guaranteed..................
No, now is diferent, before the resolution was made by Tourism, and they make a survay and was filling up the form only 24% of travelers, then the extentions made before was by Migration Ministery so now Tourism asked to Junta de Aviacion Civil JAC who rules airlines and authorize flights schedules to send a resolution to airlines that starting Sept 1st. all airlines must certify and make sure all travelers to DR has the e-ticket before boarding, I posted the No. 178-2021 - lnforme sobre el uso del Ticket Electrónico de entrada y salida de la Republica Dominicana (E-Ticket). from 11/08/2021.

Reactions: windeguy

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
No, now is diferent, before the resolution was made by Tourism, and they make a survay and was filling up the form only 24% of travelers, then the extentions made before was by Migration Ministery so now Tourism asked to Junta de Aviacion Civil JAC who rules airlines and authorize flights schedules to send a resolution to airlines that starting Sept 1st. all airlines must certify and make sure all travelers to DR has the e-ticket before boarding, I posted the No. 178-2021 - lnforme sobre el uso del Ticket Electrónico de entrada y salida de la Republica Dominicana (E-Ticket). from 11/08/2021.
Have any cash to spare to back this claim up? You can double your money with me anytime you choose............

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I suggest people start finding where they will take cover once the sky starts to fall. lol

It has happened many times in this forum. Now will not be any different. Right SKY? Ha ha
SKY is going to fall...?????... hope not - regular poster here

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So, the E-ticket will finally be required?

I actually got a cell phone activated after 18 years of not having one...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
SKY is going to fall...?????... hope not - regular poster here
Have any cash available to back this up? You can double your money Sept. 1 with me. We make a reservation to leave with no E Ticket. If a boarding pass is issued you pay for the ticket and lose the bet. If denied I pay. We can make it a friendly wager. The loser pays 1,000 rd to EVERY poster on this thread....................Very simple, but I guarantee you will not do it...........................

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Have any cash available to back this up? You can double your money Sept. 1 with me. We make a reservation to leave with no E Ticket. If a boarding pass is issued you pay for the ticket and lose the bet. If denied I pay. We can make it a friendly wager. The loser pays 1,000 rd to EVERY poster on this thread....................Very simple, but I guarantee you will not do it...........................
Really...haven't we all have enough of this foolishness? Give it a break.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Truth is stranger than fiction. Want my WHATSAPP? :ROFLMAO:
I actually got it for free and dropped VONAGE once they became unable to make DR calls which used to be included in the plan.
Cheaper now to have a local ALTICE plan that suits my needs.

And that E-Ticket required now in September is another reason. Some people think nothing will ever change. It doesn't much here, until it does.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Nope, I will just sit back while you eat crow. That works for me.

Here is the reason. I am not a betting man, I never was on anything I was not in control of personally.
My position on betting has zero to do with your or anyone else's proposals or chances or opportunities.

So, you win on your own guarantee. See how that worked? I know, you were dealin' with WW, but that is how I see things as well.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
This is an advise from Laser telling is mandatory to have e-ticket before travel, they fly from Venezuela. Hope you could read some spanish.

Attachments

• 53C433BF-81D3-4B05-87C5-9CF28A6AA6BF.png
    53C433BF-81D3-4B05-87C5-9CF28A6AA6BF.png
    997 KB · Views: 109
I flew in from Madrid yesterday it took me 10 min to go through immigration. Fifty++ people in front of me didn't have the e-ticket were turned back to fill in the paperform. I never had any issues with this "e-ticket". I do it on a laptop or desktop and print a pdf file I email to myself and pick up on my phone (in case someone want to scan it). I suggest Aduana do the same with the custom form. Get rid of all paper docs.
EXACTLY! End of this Story 😁

I'm traveling to Punta Cana soon.

Is the e-ticket still mandatory or can I just fill out the paper form once I land?
You can fill out the form until you can't. E-Ticket isn't that big a deal and allows the RD to certify Immigration, Customs and Health all in one digital process. I don't understand why people are so up in arms about it?

Reactions: cavok

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is an advise from Laser telling is mandatory to have e-ticket before travel, they fly from Venezuela. Hope you could read some spanish.
Oh my, that says everyone going to the DR must fill out the e-ticket.

SKY will never believe that is true.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You can fill out the form until you can't. E-Ticket isn't that big a deal and allows the RD to certify Immigration, Customs and Health all in one digital process. I don't understand why people are so up in arms about it?
Some of the current debate is a few people believe it will NEVER be a REQUIREMENT and there will ALWAYS be PAPER forms to fill out. I think that is about it from what I can tell.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It's the mistery of the 21st century.

But it's a matter of running out of papelitos. Believe it or not, it costs millions to have those things available in every airport 24/7. With the E-Ticket that's a few millions it will not be spent on paper and ink, plus eliminate searching manually a specific papelito within boxes of that stuff. With the E-Ticket all an agent has to do is press a few keys on the keyboard and the info appears in an instant on a screen.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Oh my, that says everyone going to the DR must fill out the e-ticket.

SKY will never believe that is true.
It will not only be true for those that fly close to the sky, but also for those that arrive through the sea or through official checkpoints along the land border.

• Wow
Reactions: windeguy