Abortion rights in the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
How about just Dominican women decide. A vote on the issue were only women vote.

Does the baby get a vote on the matter? I can tell you with absolute certainty how they will vote. I watched it happen once with my own eyes.

Reactions: NotLurking

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Does the baby get a vote on the matter? I can tell you with absolute certainty how they will vote. I watched it happen once with my own eyes.
I don’t really understand what you mean. I have only said in this thread I think Dominican women should decide it politically. Or at least just Dominicans. And foreigners should stay out of it as I think chico first posted.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
He posted leave it to Dominicans. I just said leave it to Dominican women.
I think what you don't quite have the balls to say is that there should be a ballot initiative (not legislative matters) "abortion will be free and legal for any reason up to X amount of weeks" and only women get to vote.
Is that accurate?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I think what you don't quite have the balls to say is that there should be a ballot initiative (not legislative matters) "abortion will be free and legal for any reason up to X amount of weeks" and only women get to vote.
Is that accurate?
And men will not have to help pay for the abortion or child support - then I would say OK

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Dominican women in this case
Come on - We have learned that sex is fluid. We are what we say we are and we can transition as children, without interference from parents.
She how the stupidity of liberal gibberish can backfire on the looney left.
Has anyone seen where I put my Barbie Dolls

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Is that accurate?
No I wasn’t going to say that. In the DR they have been discussing the “Tres causales” I think they say. Someone posted the president was advocating for it. What you are suggesting doesn’t sound like something that has been talked about in the DR. Of course in the DR politically men and women will have equal influence. That only women should decide on it politically is not realistic and was more my personal opinion. But definitely I would say. Leave it to Dominicans.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Come on - We have learned that sex is fluid. We are what we say we are and we can transition as children, without interference from parents.
She how the stupidity of liberal gibberish can backfire on the looney left.
Has anyone seen where I put my Barbie Dolls
Sex is fluid haha. What do you mean exactly? In this matter it takes something fluid to happen haha

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
And men will not have to help pay for the abortion or child support - then I would say OK

No I wasn’t going to say that. In the DR they have been discussing the “Tres causales” I think they say. Someone posted the president was advocating for it. What you are suggesting doesn’t sound like something that has been talked about in the DR. Of course in the DR politically men and women will have equal influence. That only women should decide on it politically is not realistic and was more my personal opinion. But definitely I would say. Leave it to Dominicans

No I wasn’t going to say that. In the DR they have been discussing the “Tres causales” I think they say. Someone posted the president was advocating for it. What you are suggesting doesn’t sound like something that has been talked about in the DR. Of course in the DR politically men and women will have equal influence. That only women should decide on it politically is not realistic and was more my personal opinion. But definitely I would say. Leave it to Dominicans.
You said " I just said leave it to Dominican women" post 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.