Got a hooker pregnant, now she has turned really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I appreciate your concern for my financial security, but I am sure that I can support us until I make decisions, in which time I will have made decisions on where to take employment.
As far as the condom commercial goes, I consider my actions to be responsible and anything but care free and reckless. 3 month condom use followed by STD/STI tests (as advised by my doctor as the maximum incubation period) before moving onto alternative contraception is not the actions of a reckless idiot, rather someone who has made mistakes in trusting someone, we have all made mistakes, some bigger than others.

Sorry, to be so harsh Anastacio, but this girl is going to cause you a lot more aggravation then the little jabs you are recieving on DR1.. As far s being broke goes, no she will never believe that in this lifetime dude.. All barrio Dominicans think that all gringos are rich..And if you are broke, then maybe you need to head back home and make some serious American dollars so you can do what you have to do for your child, IF IT IS YOURS:ermm: Yea your right Anastacio, we have all made dumb mistakes, but unfortonatly you bad yours before you joined DR1. I wish you luck dude, you sound like a straight up guy.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
As far as the condom commercial goes, I consider my actions to be responsible and anything but care free and reckless. 3 month condom use followed by STD/STI tests (as advised by my doctor as the maximum incubation period) before moving onto alternative contraception is not the actions of a reckless idiot, rather someone who has made mistakes in trusting someone, we have all made mistakes, some bigger than others.
I was kidding.

You are right and I wish you well.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
We did use condoms for the first 3 months, then after we both were tested she was supposed to have had some injection so we could stop using them. It is a bit late for this now accepted, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others. Mine was trusting her.
As a SCUBA Instructor, I've always told my students, "No matter how shallow the dive, ALWAYS wear a wetsuit."

As a member of DR1, I've always suggested giving only that which you expect NOT to get back...you, admittedly gave her "your trust".

You sound like a stand-up guy, but let's not be penny-wise and pound foolish...DNA test first before committing to anything else, you'd not be the first to find out you're not the "baby daddy"...and if in fact you are, I get the feel you'll do the right thing.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Thanks, I've sent an email to the lawyer to ask for advice, ballpark figure for cost of certain things they may beable to help with.

Thankyou all, I won't say it has made me feel better about the situation, lets just say you have pushed me in the direction I was facing but had the breaks on.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I appreciate your concern for my financial security, but I am sure that I can support us until I make decisions, in which time I will have made decisions on where to take employment.

Just listen to yourself. LOL, what a joke.
Dude lets not forget you were with a hooker from day one. Condom or injection or no condom, you had to know before hand, if she gets pregnant, you will have a kid with a hooker. Some classy guy you are. LOL
Now you either get used to living a life of a pendejo (for life) or simply walk away from her and never come back to DR. A hooker can only be a hooker and her kid will be a tigre.
Now be a good tourist and land in medellin, find another puta and live with her, get her pregnant and then move on. You only feel bad for the first one, the rest becomes a routine.
GUys like you just can't do any better than sleeping with a hooker. You won't be able to change things for her but you can certainly change your own life. Run away and let the hooker be a hooker in peace. She will have 2 more kids with other guys an maybe an old expat will raise your kid.
AZB

Reactions: Bronxboy

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I appreciate your opinion, I also understand you have no idea of how I came to prefer the company of a hooker rather than a long term relationship and inevitably falling in love. I am used to these words as I have told them to myself a million times, it doesn't change what has happened and the fact I am trying to do the right thing.
If you would run then fine, this is something I could never live with and so will carry on trying to do the right thing. Live and learn as they say.

Reactions: AlterEgo

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I have never seen online a more calm, resilient, unflappable poster.
Most people would at some point have said "screw you!" to at least some of the advice.
Maybe you do not exist?
But either way, you sound like a smart guy in a stupid mess.
I think you will figure it out.
Good luck to you sir!

Reactions: AlterEgo
Apr 3, 2009
Medellin

Dude lets not forget you were with a hooker from day one. Condom or injection or no condom, you had to know before hand, if she gets pregnant, you will have a kid with a hooker. Some classy guy you are. LOL
Now you either get used to living a life of a pendejo (for life) or simply walk away from her and never come back to DR. A hooker can only be a hooker and her kid will be a tigre.
Now be a good tourist and land in medellin, find another puta and live with her, get her pregnant and then move on. You only feel bad for the first one, the rest becomes a routine.
GUys like you just can't do any better than sleeping with a hooker. You won't be able to change things for her but you can certainly change your own life. Run away and let the hooker be a hooker in peace. She will have 2 more kids with other guys an maybe an old expat will raise your kid.
AZB
ROTFLMAO!!!!

-BB :bunny:

dougiej

Jan 29, 2007
AZB nails it.
Unfortunate story, but that's what happens. Is there no counselling or gov. services that can help thid guy?

DR1, as good as it is, hardly seems the format to lay this all out.

Mind you, I'm impressed with all the advice.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
AZB
Ouch! :hurt:

Confucius say, 'man who sleep with dog wake up with fleas'.:cheeky:

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
if you have already sent her some money for "child support" and she also knows just about everything about you by now (how to track you down) then you are "hooked" for life. Listen to AZB's advice, If you still can disappear away from her radar do it. She won't mind it as much as you think she would, most likely she's used to be treated by real dominican a$$holes who beat her up and ask her for money, and probably already has 1 or 2 kids with different guys with a similar scenario. It's the bread and butter in DR. She'll just find a substitute some other foreign guy will fill in your shoes. In the meantime find another hole to dig :pirate:.

dougiej

Jan 29, 2007
Was he the same guy that said itchy bum equals smelly finger?

NO,no,no, Never play leapfrog with a unicorn, that's it!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
AZB

I concur with this advice, but you can come back to DR. I dont know where you live or how much info you divulged to her, but presumbably she doesnt or didnt pay attention to where you were from in the US to a letter. You say Hartford, Connecticut and she thinks Harlem, California(wherever that is). And also that you are not the only person in the world with your name whatever it is. So unless she copied your passport number and you boned a chick from a village with 300 people in it. You can just walk away. Now I admire your consistency and you want to give the child a better life(if its yours) but whats the real likelihood of that happening over the next 19 years? You ll get burned out and used up by year 3 or 6 when the demands for shiit, impractical shiit, unnecessary shiit, become far more than you can bear. And if you think she wouldnt withhold your ?quality time?with the child as punishment for not giving her every penny you got, you re nuts.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
if you have already sent her some money for "child support" and she also knows just about everything about you by now (how to track you down) then you are "hooked" for life. :pirate:.

You are a small way off with this one. I have supported since the day I found out she was pregnant. I am here now with the intentions of providing for the child. We all live together, I will not make a move until I have certain things worked out and have decided how to play them out. It is not nor never will be my intention or in my consideration to leave this child with no hope for a brighter future. I made the mistake of getting the mother pregnant, the child has done nothing other than get born into a slightly odd situation where the father doesn't like the mother and the mother has her priorities in a muddle.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
get on the next plane out. you hate her/she hates you, you don't feel safe, then you're probably not. she will only get the message of "no more money" when you are not there, then she will have to beg. it seems now, this moment, that she thinks she has some control over finances, kinda like a back seat driver, if you're gone it will sink in quickly that she now has to beg you from a borrowed cell phone for a few bucks. you have to take control and as long as she is sitting in the co-pilot seat she is going to cause trouble. if she has a large family the kid should be fine. you will also be amazed at how nicely you are treated while talking long distance, her attitude will do a complete 180. because, now, when you say no it means NO, she is going to have to kiss your a$$ to get 10 cents.

Reactions: RacerX

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Hold Up !

I came to prefer the company of a hooker rather than a long term relationship and inevitably falling in love.

The whole point of Hookers is to AVOID the "falling in live" trap, preferring to live in the moment and do as you please. Not only can you not make a Ho into a housewife but when you think about it who would want to?

It's just as wrong to "pursue a long term relationship and fall in love" with a Ho as it is to treat a decent, respectable Girl like the Ho is used to being treated. You went to a professional for sex. That's her thing. I'll bet she was pretty good at it, too. The problem is the GFE isn't the GF. Never was, never will be. From what I've read here you don't really care if the kid is yours as you're determined to "do the right thing" and support it without knowing. Some may see this as honorable or commendable but I don't. You are responsible for your offspring, not keeping Papi Chulo in Presidentes. Pinch yourself and get the Hell away from that crazy Puta before something REALLY bad happens.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Anastacio, didn't mean to offend you if i did. If you wish to take care of the child you will need to be prepared for the long haul because she will not see you other than as a milk cow instead of a father to the child, even if she can't squeeze you for money now she will make sure she does in the future over and over. Do yourself a favor and don't reveal any more info about yourself.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
:surprisedI'm actually shocked(I don't shock easily) that no one has asked if you speak Spanish or if she speaks English(and has access to internet) and is aware of DR1 and what your plans are. Then again, it might not make any difference. Buena suerte Anastacio, la vas a necesitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.