Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Another night of no sleep

Got home at about 8 last night. The nieghborhood dogs were barking again. Must be about 6 of them. I closed all my windows, pulled the shades and turned on the cieling fan on high.Went to bed at 11 listening to one very large dog bark almost nonstop.This went on all night. I slept on and off untill 4 and gave up. I am sitting here at day break waiting for enough light to go and find this animal that has kept me awake most of the night, for the third time this month. But just as I was about to leave my home the owner must have taken the mutt inside, as it stopped barking. It will happen again and I will go and find this animal and kill it. It wont be the first time that I will have to listen to the holwing of one of these dogs as the rat poison rips them apart inside.Now for you dog lovers, Im not one of you. But Im not a dog hater either. All I want is to not have to go to work on 5 hours of broken sleep because of your lack of of proper ownership. Im not going to put where I live because maybe, maybe it will make a few owners take care of there mutts.

2. Dislikes pollogringo, Jumbo, sabra, mainegal, Seamonkey and 3 others disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel your agony but perhaps a set of white noise earphones or talking to the local municipal authorities before you take things in to your own hands.

4. Likes ben jammin liked this post
    Dislikes InsanelyOne disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

use some god damn ear plugs, asshole!

signed: animal lover.

6. Dislikes InsanelyOne, Tor, Rattus_Rattus disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tim c View Post
    ......maybe it will make a few owners take care of there mutts.
    lern to spel dogbreath

8. Likes pollogringo, waytogo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Bet the dogs spels beter then you, jrek!

10. Likes Celt202, jinty05, belgiank liked this post
    On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim,

I realize this is a stupid question...but have you tried to talk to the owner about the problem first....to see if you guys can resolve it?

Frank
    Last edited by frank12; 12-31-2012 at 08:52 AM.

12. Likes Olly, Rattus_Rattus, waytogo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I AGREE with Frank12 - (must make a New Years' Resolution not to!) But you should also consider that there might have been a human prowler and these dogs were giving you a warning! It could save you life one day just hearing dogs barking nearby! But remember do not go out if the dogs are barking someone might be waiting for you !

Look back at Beeza's post about how a neighbour took them to court about dogs barking and the case was dismissed (that is here in the DR).

Olly and he Team

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I buy these by the hundreds. If it's that bad, I'll be happy to give you a dozen or so...

15. Likes mainegal liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The dogs are not guilty,( they do not know how to speak so they bark, all night )their owners are the culprits, so after i said this what I advise you is to talk to the owner of the dog instead of poisoning the animal,because if that dog dies, he'll find another one that will do exactly the same thing at night, just my two cents.
    JT

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Dog barking is a problem. Like loud musik is a problem. Smokers who smoke everywhere are a problem. Red light running is a problem.
    Why?
    Because its often same kind of people who disturbing other because they are intolerant but expect that other people are tolerant against them self. That kind of people who don't can accept rules and think rules are only for others. I found that just in DR are a lot of expats who live here because they dont have to follow the rules. Put in your dog at 10pm lower your music at 10 pm because you wont to hear the music not me. The dog will protect you as well when he is inside and warn you, I have a dog myself. I have a neighbor in Miami he has 3 dogs. They never disturbing anybody at nighttime and daytime as well. Because he respect the rules.

18. Likes mido, pelaut, Criss Colon, waytogo liked this post
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast