Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    costambar

Default COSTAMBAR ILLEGAL DRUGS, Punto de Droga "La Laguna", Costambar, Puerto Plata

Welcome to DrugAmbar:

There are hard ilicit drugs being bought, sold and used, day and night, 24/7, apparently approved by corrupt authorities and protected by Costambar Project APC armed security guards, at Calle La Laguna #1, Costambar, Puerto Plata.

Who cares? DNCD? No. Fiscal? No. Policia? No. APC? Yes - armed securty guards protect the drug dealers day and night.

All these institutions are well aware.
    Is is true when DR polititians and officials claim they are combating illegal drugs?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you reporting this here? Is there not a different way to go about this?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by costambar View Post
    Who cares? DNCD? No. Fiscal? No. Policia? No.
    Those guys are making a living off drug trade, so they have a very high interest to keep it running. Whenever you read about an arrest, you can safely assume it is to get rid of competition...

(where I live, a certain fiscal suddenly bought 2 new jeepetas, and a brand new computer... out of the blue...)

costambar

I reporting it because no one do anything about it, including residents in Costambar and in the same street.

I hope some publicity will make officials to stop it.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Probably No News To Them

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Is there not a different way to go about this?
    Yes, there is:

BTW, I'd call from a public phone...

m'frog
    Last edited by mountainfrog; 04-01-2007 at 07:26 PM.

costambar

I notified them before, they done nothing.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Resort?

I notified them before, they done nothing.
    Not surprising really.

How about Nuria?

m'frog

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend, I'm afraid that you won't get much interest here either. If someone wants to sell, buy or take some drugs, that's their business. We just don't care.

That's especially true in someone else's country. If it were next door to our own homes, we might have a vested interest and try to do something. But there, they can do as they please. If we don't like what's going on there, we simply go somewhere else or stay home.

I would suggest, that for your own comfort, you take a chill pill.

Chip00

Welcome to DrugAmbar:

There are hard ilicit drugs being bought, sold and used, day and night, 24/7, apparently approved by corrupt authorities and protected by Costambar Project APC armed security guards, at Calle La Laguna #1, Costambar, Puerto Plata.

Who cares? DNCD? No. Fiscal? No. Policia? No. APC? Yes - armed securty guards protect the drug dealers day and night.

All these institutions are well aware.
    Is is true when DR polititians and officials claim they are combating illegal drugs?
    Contact one of the local papers and tell them the time and place where the action is "going down" and maybe they'll take interest in it and report it.

Also, I'm a member of our junta de vecinos here in Santiago and believe me if somebody is going to try to sell drugs in our area I will get involved inspite of being an ugly Spanish speaking gringo! Don't believe the BS that sometimes gets served here by some that says you can't voice an opinion because you are a foreigner. Those are the same types back home in the States who riducule foreigners and tell them to go back home. If you live here you have as much right as any Dominican to voice you're opinion and be heard. I am usually opinionated during our junta meetings(in between making people laugh and cracking jokes) and a lot of the people are happy that I want to get involved.

FYI - it does behoove one to know the language and customs enough to be understand and to understand.

costambar

Reply to m'frog

Nuria Piera?
    Nuria Piera
    See few her interresting videos, they mostly arrest only flaquitos pobresitos crack heads who must suuport habit by selling crack to others.

Fotocronica (Operativo Antidrogas)
    Nuria

Drogas en los Barrios (Un Mal que se Generaliza)
    Nuria

Here in Costambar are involved gringos, and in noth coast police is too soft on deliquent gringos, perhaps because of the 30 years of tourism. In the south is different, gringo allways have to go to jail, allways looses and allways has to pay.

Here one is video showing that drug police killed fiskal from Sosua, because he was hard on drugs:
    El Asesinato del Fiscal Teódulo Ceballos Peñaló
    Untitled Document

Other video shows that he was corrupt and was extorting for large sums of money:
    La Otra Cara del Fiscal de Sosua Teódulo Ceballos Peñaló
    Nuria
    If he was like this how are the others?

This last video may explain to Squat the jeepetas and 20 million pesos houses for each member of extended family, for money they cannot explain are from, when they are questioned by the next party government fiscal.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast