*** 100,000th Post ***

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Robert - is the prize transferable to someone else? Could I, for instance, give it as a honeymoon present?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
JaneJ: If you win, you can do whatever you want with it. All I would ask is that the whoever wins writes a trip report/resort review so we can all benefit from the experience.

Pib: No, just a message and screen shot showing the 100,000th post and username.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
The current count when I opened my browser is 95,677. Now, is that real time? Or is there outstanding posts that have not catched up to the counter?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:
We are much closer than you think...

It must be closer than that. Otherwise Robert's idea of close is very different from mine.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
He already said posts that have been deleted don't show in the count when you open your browser but are registered on the board counter.....

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Can you imagine how many posts have been deleted? Thousands, I'm sure.

The time is near, methinks.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Do you think that other factors contribute to the prize? I.e. How long the user has been around? (how long they been using) :) What if it's someone who the moderators don't like (AZB TW CCC) just joking. Or if it is someone who already lives in say Sousua (Ken) hmmmm

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, Theresa...let's make a deal...If either one of us wins...let's bring the other!!!
What do you say? I think it'll be a blast!!! We'll show Sosua and it's residents a REAL good time!!!
I also think that people already in DR should be disqualified, or even forfeit the prize...for those of us that are so far away, and want to be there so desperately!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Theresa, are you going to keep posting in this thread until a winner is declared? Is that your strategy?

My plans for using the prize will be announced soon, as soon as I receive the notice of award.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Just like Publisher's Clearinghouse will be knocking on your door. yeah right. I'm ready to make it a deal with MQ. How can we make this official? I know there would be lots of men in Miami willing to take my place.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yeah, but as they say: Why take sand to the beach?
If I win the trip, we go together...and HAVE FUN!!!
I'd trade the guys in Miami for a "sankie" any day of the week!!!'
It's official people...I think one of us should win just on popularity!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
sh** my hotmail box was too full. Now I don't know if they tried sending me the winning ticket to the Willy Wonka factory or not. Please MQ get me out of here if you win.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Agh, it's time for me to leave work! If someone wins this while I'm on my way home, me voy a encojonar, pero bien encojonada...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You got it, girlfriend!!!
We'll also be just in time to greet the baseball players that don't make it to the post-season...won't that be fun!!!
We have to take a trip to Santiago, you know that, right?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Can you tell that a few people are posting in this thread to try to hit that number....