12 year old girl has gastric bypass surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2006
5mn6q.jpg

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
To any other "History Buffs" out there, who must spout the "PC Crap" about "High Fructose Corn Syrup",and how it's the "Devil's Brew", the human body just sees "SUGAR", in ALL it's forms, the same way!!!
"Honey" is just the same as "HFCS", it just has a better "PR" company!!!!
I use almost no "Sugar", in any form, but I have no "Personal Agenda" against using it in any form, in any amount, by anyone who wants some.
I am morbidly obese, but eating "Sugar" has nothing to do with THAT!
I love "Grease/fat/oil", which the human body just converts to "Sugar" anyway!
I was in a Colmado here about 20 years ago.
The owner was a woman, who was so fat,..."How Fat Was She"??????,...... that she had to sit on two chairs behind the counter.
I went there a lot on my way to/from work.
One day a young, "Thin", male customer asked her when she was going to lose weight?????
She said, "When Skinny People Don't DIE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Agree!
ps., she actually DID DIE, a few months later!
BUT, Soooooooooooooooo did lots of "Skinny People"!
Remember, "Jim Fick", or whatever,... the "Jogging Guru"???????????
Dropped dead, you guessed it, "Jogging"!!!!!
For that reason alone, I NEVER run!!!!
Same "Logic" used by SOME PEOPLE, as to why they don't consume, "High Fructose Corn Syrup"!!!!!!
"Fritos" are my favorite way to enjoy "Corn"!!!!!
"Fat, Salt, what could be better!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"WOW", Peter, NOW we know why about half of all Americans are obese, we all have "Brain Tumors"!!!!
There is an "Olde Saying",..."A Little Bit of Knowledge is Dangerous"!!!!

Want to know why 99.9% of people get FAT????
"Calories IN, Calories OUT"!!!!!!
Eat less, or exercise more!
Probably BOTH!!!!!
"Those who can't "DO",....Teach!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What was it W.C Fields said: "I'd rather be a liver than have one?"

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
IMHO the number 1 cause of obesity in the world is our addiction to soda/pop/refresco. This girls parents should be ashamed of themselves if her weight gain was not caused by an illness.

Kola Real has been my crack since they started selling here in the country. About 5 months ago I saw a picture of myself and decided i was just getting too big. Very very close to 300 so I had to do something. I completely cut out all soda/resfrescos. Im down to 265 without dieting or exercise. Eat normally, eat fast food (omg mcribs), eat sweets (mmm oreos) but nothing in excess.

Cut out all sodas and non 100% juices and the weight slowly comes off by itself.

And CARBS. Carbohydrates are cheap, taste good, filling and put on weight. It (Carbs) are the curse of the poor in USA, cheap and filling but lacking little value excepting a quick "boost"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We get "FAT/Obese" because we EAT TOO MUCH!!!!!!
The rest is all just EXCUSES!
And you know what they say about "EXCUSES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
This is the way doctors think her over weight problem was she had a stomach. How stupid is that.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i spoke to my mom today and she said: it's better to eat a lot and be fat than regret you did not eat all the nice things.
:) :) :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I agree with your MoM!!!
Lots of nice "THINGS" out there to eat!
"Vegans" don't live any longer, it just seems like it!!!!
"PORK", in all it's forms, RULES!!!!!
Special this week at Super Mercado National, "Food Club BACON, 1lb. packages, All Varieties, 189 pesos!!!
I got "Think Cut", makes a great "Espagetti Carbonara"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
How can you tell if you've invited a vegan to your dinner party?

~Don't worry, they'll let you know.

If being vegan is so great, why has there NEVER been a culture in human history that has been vegan. If you think I rant about corn syrup, you should hear go on about those jackasses. I esp find it humorous when they say that humans are "meant' to be vegan or that eating meat is for "primitive people."

You see people saying this fat girl is a case of child neglect, but keeping a kid on a vegan diet is simply immoral, even dangerous.

Aug 6, 2006
If being vegan is so great, why has there NEVER been a culture in human history that has been vegan.

======================================================================
I think you are wrong about that. Hindi culture is vegetarian, meaning they eat eggs and dairy. Bhutan and Nepal are also largely vegetarian. There are about six million Jains in the world and they are vegan. Seventh Day Adventists in the US are vegetarian. I am neither a vegetarian not a vegan, but it certainly is a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.

May 29, 2006
Eggs and dairy is NOT vegan...

Jains won't eat eggs(or potatoes or onions, WTF?), but many if not most do drink milk.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
[video=youtube;-_kwXNVCaxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY[/video]

That's all folks.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.