2015 Semana Santa Death Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Funny how easy it is to talk trash about Dominicans dying but heaven forbid it be a member (present or former) on this forum. I don't want to hear none of that cry baby sh*t next time a gringo dies in an accident or gets himself wacked.
"Oh my god, he was such a good guy, how could something like this happen to him???"
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

It only becomes so easy because they make it so easy. It's the most predictable time of the year. And just for your information, the sweep is not restricted to Dominicans, and I can not remember there ever being a restriction to Dominicans. The point that they usually all are Domi icans during this weekend kind of relates back to my initial sentence of this post, and so replies to your post of why we can take it so lightly. It's gunna happen, most of us on this forum actually wish it didn't happen every year so we could get out on the roads without quadrupelling our chances of a collision.

So cheer up, it's all tastless banter. SS has it's traditions in DR, DR1 has its traditions on SS.

travelbear

May 8, 2012
I guess this is a poll where ethically and morally you would hope for 0 and 0. But then one has to consider the reality of the Dominican Republic and the throwback to the Wild West that exist here

24 dead and 108

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Semana Drunko" in the DR has absolutely "NADA" to do with the Christian Religion!!!!!!!
It's just an excuse to stay drunk for a week!!!!!
They get what they ask for!!!!
We just point a finger at the obvious!
I stay home for the whole week, YOU should TOO!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Cleaned up.

As morbid as it sounds, please just indicate the stat you think.

Dont like, dont post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
The Dominican culture amazes me more and more every day. Can you imagine what could happen if there was no alcohol this week and instead everyone put that money towards helping those in need and doing something good with it? It really is a shame because Dominicans as a whole are capable of so much more. Until the culture of alcohol abuse changes and the country focuses on education nothing will change.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
there should be a prize. Going with 41/473 assuming warm and sunny weather conditions. Rainy its one half the numbers. Good time for sensible people to avoid the beach and highways. Have we ever lost a dr unner during SS carnage?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't think there were gringo deaths over semana santa in the last years? most of tourists come here to stay in AI and they get completely stunned by a sudden influx of dominicans flooding hotels, hoarding food from buffet and being well, dominican. most of gringo residents and non AI visitors avoid going out and driving during that period, as few threads here showed. the remaining residents/visitors who like to fraternize with the autochthons have survival skills of viralatas: they never get sick, they never get injured and they can solve all issues. after nuclear winter they will be the only one standing, alongside cher, dolly parton's tits and flying roaches. respect.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Cleaned up.

As morbid as it sounds, please just indicate the stat you think.

Dont like, dont post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your choice then. Infraction given. Next one will cost you time off!!!

Stay off the thread!!!!

Since more than just bets are being posted by moderators and others I will repeat my deleted post:

This is sick.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Can you imagine some dumb foreigner saying,...."Let's go to the Dominican Republic this year and see how a Catholic Country celebrates Holy Week"!!!!!!

38 dead, MANY injured, even more "Unreported"!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.