2015 Semana Santa Death Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Gringos

Considering the latest gringo drownings. I?ll say 11-15 gringos. Are we counting stray dogs too?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i say zero gringos, as per my post #35.
dogs deaths are not covered in the press so there is no reference source.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Wait, is this a debate? I thought you could post the figure, but not debate whatever figure someone else posted.
Of course gringos go out during semana Santa and get into trouble. By the way, there's gringos on this forum who have admited to drinking and driving.

Seriously, what are the rules??? I don't see no one else debating someone else?s figures, so leave mine alone. You guys say it's for fun, so don't get all serious on me.:cool:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
i explained why i put gringo number at 0.

So now it's a debate? You guys are messing up your own rules. Get it together guys. Didn't you say we were just supposed to post figures. Plus, BB said "If you don't like it don't post". This should be applied to contestants figures too.
Just leave mine alone.:cool:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
of course there will be some stupid Gringos die during Semana Santa,
and considering how small the number of Gringos on the Isle compared to the nuber of Dominican Population, i would say the higher %%% of Gringos gets involved in trouble or killed than a %%% of Dominicans.

1Gringo dead/5Gringos injured/Gringos involved in 35 accidents/incidents
22 Dominicans dead/275 accidents/incidents

DV, i completely disagree with your reasoning of a 0 Gringos because they would stay home.
i know a good number of Gringos here on the East, and i would not know not even one who stays at home during semana santa or does not drive due that.
you find drunken and druged in idiots, Dominicans and Gringos alike, on the roads year around, sad but fact.
i don't think the raise on accidents and the deathroll is in the DR any higher than any nortehrn country during festivity weeks/weekends, as Stupid has no nacionality and has clearly nothing to do with education. just look on the nice new Jeepetas collected by the Tow Trucks next week, driven by the kids of rich educated people who send their kids to better schools/intl schools.

what's the price to win on this macaber betting page?

Mike

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Got to agree with Mike. The festive periods and rise in possible BS does not stop me nor many I know from cruising out, and driving home as drunk as many Dominicans. And I am aware of the rise in probability, but I also play blackjack when drunk and kniw my chances there. Suppose it depends on your social life.
Still say my chances of getting home alive are greater due to my superior road awareness and being used to driving drunk beit festive or any given Monday afternoon!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Got to agree with Mike. The festive periods and rise in possible BS does not stop me nor many I know from cruising out, and driving home as drunk as many Dominicans. And I am aware of the rise in probability, but I also play blackjack when drunk and kniw my chances there. Suppose it depends on your social life.
Still say my chances of getting home alive are greater due to my superior road awareness and being used to driving drunk beit festive or any given Monday afternoon!

as for myself i go a safer route.
we spend the later afternoons/evenings on our own private beach, no driving involved other than driving the wifes crazy to bring more beer and rum down to refill the big beachcooler.
i couldn't run a deathpool on the killed Greenies and Rums and Wines and Champagnes, never tried.
maybe i try to get a count this year, so next year i can start a poll on that.
Naaa, we will just kill 'em and skip counting

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the remaining residents/visitors who like to fraternize with the autochthons have survival skills of viralatas: they never get sick, they never get injured and they can solve all issues. after nuclear winter they will be the only one standing, alongside cher, dolly parton's tits and flying roaches. respect.

i covered gringos like you as well. those who go out, party and carry on. :devious::cheeky:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Post deleted again and again.

Stats only and some comments as to the stats.

Tommy, one more time and consider yourself gone until after Semana Santa.

Fair is fair. Don't provoke. Leave the thread alone if you don't not approve. Gracias...............

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The amount of the misery guts on this thread you'll easily make that suicide quota from DR1 members alone!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
The amount of the misery guts on this thread you'll easily make that suicide quota from DR1 members alone!

You?re not supposed to nag, whine, or preach on this thread. Gee, and you were preaching others earlier about taking things too seriously. :rolleyes:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You?re not supposed to nag, whine, or preach on this thread. Gee, and you were preaching others earlier about taking things too seriously. :rolleyes:

I don't think commenting on people taking things too seriously counts as taking things seriously. :tired:

May 12, 2005
10653424_958641680826712_349090568295341405_n.jpg

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
So far....
Team Gringo 1/ The Dominicans 0
YOU GOTTA PLAY TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.