28% of pregnant dominicanas are teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If one researches the UN groups one will find out this program is nothing more an attempt to promote irresponsible "sexual education" to minors in this country and also to promote abortion on demand. This can easily be verified by going to the UN's webpages.

The problem of course lies in the fact that studies show that these sexual education classes to the very young to not minimize promiscuity, rather it increases it. This is never discussed of course, only the teenage pregnancy rate. The reality is young persons are taught irresponsible sex and that the best way to prevent having a child is using contraceptives or killing the child (as defined by the Dom. constitution)

Bottom line is after the UN implements it's program more children will be having sex.

Here is a link to a US gov't study that shows teenage pregnancy rate only is reduced by contraceptives and abortion:

Explaining Recent Declines in Adolescent Pregnancy in the United States: The Contribution of Abstinence and Improved Contraceptive Use

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
people who want to adopt need to go through rigorous checks yet some zeros breed like there is no tomorrow. that cannot be right.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Some of you folks should get out more.

In most "developing" countries having kids is considered a blessing and insurance. Teenage pregnancy and kids born out of what was called "wedlock" are by far the norm across much of the world.
Your ideas and prejudices come from some preconceived (gettit?) notion that children are planned, nurtured and treasured as well as being extremely expensive investments in the future of mankind. but this medieval quasi-religious superstition will not overcome the force of nature's reproductive urge.

Many societies expect marriage at puberty or before and children are expected to follow straight away.

Let these girls have their kids and let the family help with the care.It is perfectly normal.They are not a problem to you and are a godsend in the eyes of many.

Aug 6, 2006
It sounds as though dv8 is not the typical devout Polish Catholic.

The CIA has been accused of giving vaccinations that were really sterilization drugs to slow down the birth rate in Pakistan.

The CIA used vaccination to discover where Bin Laden was hiding by getting the DNA od one of his children. Very clever, or it WOULD have been had the news gotten out. Now no one in the Muslim world trusts a Western doctor with a vaccination.

But this is something different. If it were my 14 year old daughter, I know I would not hesitate if I thought there was a good chance she'd get pregnant otherwise.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
it's a solution good enough. i would sanction forced sterilization too, some people should not be parents.

Interestingly Hitler and the founders of Planned Parenthood all believed this as well. It's called eugenics.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Let these girls have their kids and let the family help with the care.It is perfectly normal.They are not a problem to you and are a godsend in the eyes of many.

obviously they are a problem to the government, which is why it makes it to the front pages of newspapers. this is morons breeding more morons, none of them will ever be a productive member of the society who pays taxes and contributes to the development of the nation.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i know what i would do with one,,(18 yr old) but i dont know what i would do with one...

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
There is far, far, far, FAR too many people on Earth anyway........

Teenage moms....... can find all sorts of positives things, but at the end of the day the mom looses out on HER life and the kid sets off in life with a couple of big heavy rocks in his pockets........

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
I'm 64. I said when 16, the world's problem would be population.
Can any country feed there people?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I'm 64. I said when 16, the world's problem would be population.
Can any country feed there people?

judging by how much food is wasted every day in america and/or europe i sure think so. it's the distribution that is a problem.

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
obviously they are a problem to the government, which is why it makes it to the front pages of newspapers. this is morons breeding more morons, none of them will ever be a productive member of the society who pays taxes and contributes to the development of the nation.

Could you name such wonderfull dominicans that are productive member of the sociey, no in politic or armed folces.

May 29, 2006
Meanwhile, 1 in 10 Dominican teen girls will get pregnant this year~ some will be having second and third kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.