*** 4th of July Party - Rockys ***

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Shall I bring a batch of homemade pickles? Bob& I will see you all there.
Abuela

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Pickles would be awesome.
Campesina mentioned bringing one of her super salads, so the menu's growing, as we speak.
One of our cooks makes a mean potato salad, so we'll have that too.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
And what did I ever do to you?? :cry::bunny:

That is a little more information than we needed to know!:cheeky:

Count me in for the party!

Ummmm....that would be the 4th of July party.....NOT the Roman Candle party!:paranoid:

Sue, you know I love you, especially when you talk like a drunken sailor.

If I make it down by then I'm going to steal the first kiss!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sue, you know I love you, especially when you talk like a drunken sailor.

If I make it down by then I'm going to steal the first kiss!!!
Just remember that we don't have insurance for guests who break their bones.
And if you're coming, you'll have to bring a peace offering for Sue.
Oh, and did I mention that you'd have BBQ detail for 2 hours?

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
You can count me in too Marco. Hopefully, Mrs. Dafishguy will be back from Canada by then and she can join us as well.

BBQ duty?!?!?!?! WOW, I'll do some of that!!!. Just think of all the burgers, steaks, hotdogs and ribs I can burn. On second thought... Nah, just kidding, I really enjoy BBQ'ing but what man doesn't? If you need me to spell someone off for awhile, you can count on me.

See you there.

Rick

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You can count me in too Marco. Hopefully, Mrs. Dafishguy will be back from Canada by then and she can join us as well.

BBQ duty?!?!?!?! WOW, I'll do some of that!!!. Just think of all the burgers, steaks, hotdogs and ribs I can burn. On second thought... Nah, just kidding, I really enjoy BBQ'ing but what man doesn't? If you need me to spell someone off for awhile, you can count on me.

See you there.

Rick
We can always use BBQ cooks.
It adds a nice touch with the varying techniques and uses of spices.
Be ready for a bellyfull of yummies.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Just remember that we don't have insurance for guests who break their bones.
And if you're coming, you'll have to bring a peace offering for Sue.
Oh, and did I mention that you'd have BBQ detail for 2 hours?

Unfortunately I won't be there until the 13th. But if you post your recipe for BBQ sauce I'll cook up some ribs for you when I arrive! ;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Unfortunately I won't be there until the 13th. But if you post your recipe for BBQ sauce I'll cook up some ribs for you when I arrive! ;)
First, you put the flour in the bowl, then you stir it up, cfgj n e dfg k fgy n l; oiilugs df ji h sdr iug digrf igsogd fob ougdf og soirg osgedhp us fnbfh iugliyg shoae8r uisdroigh oaiehgr ouihseor ga y ausdbc hvbfjtvafw egosyr s psdpfkjn hagdrohg abz sdusdgyf jb sdjfg b gha gf uag sodv aogrfuyg lb oih Sef uigsd ovhg paigd vigh SOdgh f avbh ghasd fhva owiudv ozd ghruig uskyydgsf vh lsdh fzxg hdlirhg lzh dfgh aygser zjsgdvuy hxzl ihfgviu ahduyfg hzgd fb vazusgh dvbzsrgf ags fjvb asuirgf gsdfg srufg hdf jkfgah iegahgs eifh grfv agh.
You're welcome.

A

apostropheman

laughter.gif
First, you put the flour in the bowl, then you stir it up, cfgj n e dfg k fgy n l; oiilugs df ji h sdr iug digrf igsogd fob ougdf og soirg osgedhp us fnbfh iugliyg shoae8r uisdroigh oaiehgr ouihseor ga y ausdbc hvbfjtvafw egosyr s psdpfkjn hagdrohg abz sdusdgyf jb sdjfg b gha gf uag sodv aogrfuyg lb oih Sef uigsd ovhg paigd vigh SOdgh f avbh ghasd fhva owiudv ozd ghruig uskyydgsf vh lsdh fzxg hdlirhg lzh dfgh aygser zjsgdvuy hxzl ihfgviu ahduyfg hzgd fb vazusgh dvbzsrgf ags fjvb asuirgf gsdfg srufg hdf jkfgah iegahgs eifh grfv agh.
You're welcome.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
add your name to the list:

Rubiohiguey
Whirleybird plus 1
AlaninDR
laurajane
catcherintherye
Robert plus 3
planner plus 1
Drro
luvtheDR
Bobk and Pat
Abuela
Aross (Patty and Andy)
dafishguy plus 1
DavidZ
Campesina
Healer

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
bringing it to the top

Rubiohiguey
Whirleybird plus 1
AlaninDR
laurajane
catcherintherye
Robert plus 3
planner plus 1
Drro
luvtheDR
Bobk and Pat
Abuela
Aross (Patty and Andy)
dafishguy plus 1
DavidZ
Campesina
Healer
Curt and Sandy

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dress code

As per http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/76879-rockys-4th-july-gathering.html#post654068

As it's a summer BBQ party, all the men will be bare chested and wearing G strings or butt floss bathing suits, except for Alan who refuses to take off his colostomy bag.
Curt has promised to wear his electric pasties this year, but only if we supply the batteries.
Robert says he will be wearing nothing but a DR1 logo.
Catcherintherye will be wearing a catcher's mitt only.
Some of the other men will be accompanied by their wives. so we're not sure how permissive they will be in allowing them to get down to their birthday suits, but we plan to have a special tequila shooters bar for the wives, in hopes that they won't give a damn.
Please send $50 US by Western Union for the live webcam feed.