DavidZ
Campesina
Healer
Curt and Sandy
Rick & Miguelina

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
As per http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/76879-rockys-4th-july-gathering.html#post654068

As it's a summer BBQ party, all the men will be bare chested and wearing G strings or butt floss bathing suits, except for Alan who refuses to take off his colostomy bag.
Curt has promised to wear his electric pasties this year, but only if we supply the batteries.
Robert says he will be wearing nothing but a DR1 logo.
Catcherintherye will be wearing a catcher's mitt only.
Some of the other men will be accompanied by their wives. so we're not sure how permissive they will be in allowing them to get down to their birthday suits, but we plan to have a special tequila shooters bar for the wives, in hopes that they won't give a damn.
Please send $50 US by Western Union for the live webcam feed.

Hmmmm perhaps I should withdraw our wish to attend as I will NOT let Charlie appear in his G-string in public!!!! Only joking - looking forward to Friday. However, I may be able to be persuaded, you never know!!!!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
You still down for one of your BBQ grills?
Otherwise, we'll be cooking over candles.

Look at you getting creative...be careful with all that spandex...you know how quickly synthetics go up in flames;)

BradM

Sep 6, 2007
Mmmmm, count me in. BBQ that's a 3 letter word I can sink my teeth into, and those of you that have seen me eat know I'm not exaggerating.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
Rubiohiguey
Whirleybird plus 1
AlaninDR
laurajane
catcherintherye
Robert plus 3
planner plus 1
Drro
luvtheDR
Bobk and Pat
Abuela
Aross (Patty and Andy)
dafishguy plus 1
DavidZ
Campesina
Healer
Curt and Sandi
Rick & Miguelina
BlueLodge
BradM = 3 people (because he really isn't exaggerating!);)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A big thanks to all, for all the fun we've had in this thread and all those who contributed to the occasion with cakes, salads, pickles, giant panties and more.
Y'all know how to have a good time,
You guys are da bessssss.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
A big thanks to all, for all the fun we've had in this thread and all those who contributed to the occasion with cakes, salads, pickles, giant panties and more.
Y'all know how to have a good time,
You guys are da bessssss.

I WANT MY PANTIES BACK!! I mailed those to and was supposed to be PRIVATE!!:cry:

Looks like a great party!! Beautiful cake, wish i was there!!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Not the pix I mean - I understand there are pix from the party - people who attended and the cake, etc. I'v heard about them but can't find them.

Thanks
Ro

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks - found them. I went too far in that post - missed them completely first go round. And they all came out great. And it was a great party!

Regards
Ro

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks - found them. I went too far in that post - missed them completely first go round. And they all came out great. And it was a great party!

Regards
Ro
And there was a great pic of you, with your wonderful smile.

People4thJuly0830.jpg