Niko the Communist
Alberto the investment guy
Neuwk plus 1
AZB plus Crew from Santiago
Mango Larry
Badpiece plus 1
Justin y Esco
George and Wife from Condos Plus 2

30%+ of the dinners are spoken for... Sign up or starve:)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have just realized that I maybe in paris, France during those days. If I am here, I will come for sure. So I will put a hold on my reservation for now. I am still not sure about my exact dates of travel.
AZB

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Unfortunately

I won't be able to make it as I will have arrived and left before the event. But, maybe Carina can direct me to a place where I can purchase some things to donate while I'm in POP. What ya say Carina?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
School Uniforms

Perhaps post the cost of a school uniform and a semester's school supplies.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
jackquontee said:
I won't be able to make it as I will have arrived and left before the event. But, maybe Carina can direct me to a place where I can purchase some things to donate while I'm in POP. What ya say Carina?

Claro, we?ll handle it when you come here!;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Tamborista said:
Perhaps post the cost of a school uniform and a semester's school supplies.

Good idea, but hard on an auction, when people buy something, and the money getting in goes to the needs..

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
That was meant as an option for those that will not be able to make the auction but want to sponsor a child or even a classroom.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Tamborista said:
That was meant as an option for those that will not be able to make the auction but want to sponsor a child or even a classroom.

I got that, but for the auction we need services/things that people want to buy. That?s the intent of the auction.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
jackquontee said:
Hey Tony, we can Auction off Hotel Stays in the US at our Auction:) Seriously perhaps you can swing that?

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Tamborista said:
Please pledge what ever you feel comfortable with. I think through DR1 we can accept checks through a POBox in Miami if you would like to donate to this event. I promise you that whatever you donate will benefit children with NO OVERHEAD such as other charities you run across. Every penny will be directly funneled to childrens causes.

PM or Email me if you have an interest!

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Eddy
Escott
Planner plus 3
Robert plus 1
Dawnwil
TimInDR
Collin Dimond plus 1
Carina + 1
Herman
Dori
Niko the Communist
Alberto the investment guy
Neuwk plus 1
AZB plus Crew from Santiago
Mango Larry
Badpiece plus 1
Justin y Esco
George and Wife from Condos Plus 2
Jas Somerton
Kevin
Eric

34%+ of the dinners are spoken for... Sign up or starve:)

Any thoughts on where money should be donated from the Auction this Day please post to Robert@dr1.com

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Sure thing

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I just accessed this thread again and found your reply. Look for a PM.

Escott said:
Hey Tony, we can Auction off Hotel Stays in the US at our Auction:) Seriously perhaps you can swing that?

Escott