A sad case. Drug mule story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel, why are you so rude to me? why because I am Black? would you talk the same way if I were like your white gods that you worship all day in your job?
Speak to me the truth and forget about my skin color for a change, you racist spick.
AZB

Willie

Sep 30, 2004
Shame on me? shame on you for not knowing a damn thing about this country.
Willie maybe you don't know this country well. The women in sosua and boca chica are 98% putassssssss!!!!! You know that, if you have any doubts ask dominican in santiago and in santo domingo.
Sorry to insult your girlfriends there.
AZB

If you really knew about the country as you claim, you would know that as dumb as you think they are many of the putas know not to s**t in the living room. You well know that many of the putas come from all over to ply their trade, many from your beloved Santiago.

My point is that there are good people everywhere.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
She needs to be rescued

Guys like him look for women like her.
She's a codependent and enabler. She has a history of abusive relationships. As mentioned by hombrenegro, it starts in the family with abandonment. If you grow up with abuse of any kind, you tolerate it, it's "normal". Drug addicts look for women like her. And women like her don't know how to have normal relations with a guy like you AZB. They like needy guys who never leave them. It cuts across all classes. In all your life have you never met a doctor who was an addict?

Once she was caught in NY, the guy just disappeared. He is no where to be found. This explains who was the real culprit in the case. No one knows where he is at the moment..
Hiding from his drug dealer, no doubt. And please don't try to tell us that she was living with a addict and didn't know it! She was just very expert at covering it up and presenting a good image. Try to go a little deeper in your judgment of women, not every woman who is beautiful and refined is virtuous.

I hope she gets a fair trial.
well, I hope she gets a fair trial..
Did you send her any money? Western Union transfer? Maybe you want to rescue her? :cheeky:

Same sort of woman tries to rescue a motoconcho boy from poverty and you shread her to bits. Don't take it personally AZB, that some beautiful Dominican banker prefers codependency with her addicted boyfriend over a relationship with a nice guy like you. Just try to understand people a little deeper than the facade that people construct. I thought that was your intent when you asked "why do women fall for losers like that again and again?" Now this thread has turned into nothing but a forum for some personal attacks between you and Miguel. And I thought you were friends??!

I think if Miguel is your friend, you're going too far in your cheap shots about his family, history, and current life. It doesn't come across as a joke. Use some smilies. He doesn't endlessly denounce you and call you names the way you do, dumbass. :cheeky: :paranoid: You know you repeat a lie about someone enough, other people start to believe it. That's how propaganda works.

BTW. Miguel, you need Marlie to crack a whip over you to keep you in line? :cheeky:

Yes trusting people with packages can be very dangerous. I do it all the time and I will probabbly continue to do it but with more thought. Thanks for reminding me. I didn't realize that the DR is a hub in cocaine traffic, sorry to hear someone you like got caught it in. And so sorry for her children because now this drama is normal for them.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If you really knew about the country as you claim, you would know that as dumb as you think they are many of the putas know not to s**t in the living room. You well know that many of the putas come from all over to ply their trade, many from your beloved Santiago.My point is that there are good people everywhere.

Yup, you got that straight. We ship all our garbage to north coast and boca chica so guys like you can marry them and take them away from here.
Good work.
AZB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
well, i hope she has fun in Rikers Island or Sing Sing....

2z49v8g.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
She's a codependent and enabler. She has a history of abusive relationships. As mentioned by hombrenegro, it starts in the family with abandonment. If you grow up with abuse of any kind, you tolerate it, it's "normal". Drug addicts look for women like her.
...And please don't try to tell us that she was living with a addict and didn't know it! She was just very expert at covering it up and presenting a good image. .

Hahahahaha, what I wrote and what she understood. It's hopeless to talk to some people here. They only know certain types of dominicans so no matter what I write here, they keep reverting back to their own experiences.

Now where did I say she was from a broken up family (abandonment) and where did I say she was living with a drug addict? Why do you people invent things?
She was dating a guy who seemed normal but very strict with her. This is called normal relationship here. He never used any drugs in front of her so we don't know if he even uses drugs. Then what makes you think he was living off her? Guys in santiago are very well off, much better off than many people in North america. If I can travel to USA and other parts of the world a few times / year and I am considered middle class here, imagine what these guys can do with their money? Remind you we make money in pesos here and spend it in hard currency when we travel. So the guys here who drive a 90K dollars SUV's are not exactly your "mi-novio" types in sosua. The guy in question lived well and spent money on her. He treated her nice but he was also very stricts with her. I am the same way with my GF. She can't go vacationing alone with her work friends. I have set some rule with her and she has to follow them. Case closed. By the way, she loves me to death. can miguel say the same about his GF? (hahahaha, had to slip in that cheap shot).
So she thought she had a good man in hand, naturally she trusted him with his package he sent through her?
Now what is so difficult to figure out here? Why the drama? Why miguel has to call her a mule? Why miguel is so gay? No wonder he can't score with dominican women.
AZB

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Also, someone said she should have said the bags were out of her possession at some point when she was checked in and explained. If she had, she would probably win the trial based solely on that and whatever the check-in agent would have typed into her computer based on that statement.
Larry, they no longer asked those questions when you check in.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Miguel, why are you so rude to me? why because I am Black? would you talk the same way if I were like your white gods that you worship all day in your job?
Speak to me the truth and forget about my skin color for a change, you racist spick.
Yikes, that's an incendiary post, even by your standards.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, the fun is over. I was just having fun with miguel and with many others. My aim was to get more posts than the miguel's stupid christmas santa claus thread, giving out to the poor. hahahahaha, sorry miguel, no thousand posts there. Did you lose sleep over it? hahahahaha
I personally don't give a damn if she does time or not. She got herself into this and she will pay the price. I think she was warned by many of her friends to leave that guy, but it seemed she was obsessed with him. Now she is paying the price. I personally don't think she was a mule. Why? Simply because she is white, rich and from santiago. Not a black ugly whore from sosua like you guys date. Hahahahaha. Just kidding. Had to push a botton or 2 there. Actually she is not the mule type, maybe stupid in her judgement but it doesn't matter now. To miguel, she is a mule (just because she is a dominican).
So now I have beat miguel in his christmas thread, please close this thread. I would put more info on her if anyone is interested. If not. then we all wish her good luck in her trial.
AZB

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
That's out of line

AZB[/QUOTE]

I find that offensive. I understand you're angry but that's inappropriate.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB
I find that offensive. I understand you're angry but that's inappropriate.
Hahahaha, you didn't understand the humor either. Thats ok, miguel is a spick and he knows it.
hahahaha.
AZB

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Even though most of what was said here was probably posted jokingly, this thread has degenerated to the point that I no longer want to participate.

However, I will be starting a new thread about the number of "working girls" in Sosua versus the number in Santiago. I can tell you some things that may surprise those of you who really don't "know" Santiago.

Nos vemos despues.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Even though most of what was said here was probably posted jokingly, this thread has degenerated to the point that I no longer want to participate.

However, I will be starting a new thread about the number of "working girls" in Sosua versus the number in Santiago. I can tell you some things that may surprise those of you who really don't "know" Santiago.

Nos vemos despues.

Really? you think girls just come up to you in santiago and ask you to go to a motel with them like in sosua? Where do you hang out in santiago? I guess hooker chasers will find hookers anywhere.
AZB

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Really? you think girls just come up to you in santiago and ask you to go to a motel with them like in sosua? Where do you hang out in santiago? I guess hooker chasers will find hookers anywhere.
AZB

Please excuse me if I am not amused by your ignorance.

If you are as knowlegeable about santiago as you claim to be, then you know that as far as numbers are concerned, the number of working girls there actually dwarfs the number in sosua. But then, I'm pretty sure that you do know this.

But, enough. I'll elaborate in another thread. This thread has long gone off topic. And I won't let your incessant raving goad me into continuing it, as it seems that you are not capable of making an intelligent contribution to this discussion.

However, feel free to continue insulting me after I am gone.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Ok, you asked for it, don't run to the boss and whine now!!! ... d^mb a$$, pr1ck, sh!t d!sturber, stirring up shyte, .... etc. etc. if he responds, then we know he didn't leave LOL!!!! :laugh:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=20992
SANTO DOMINGO. - The National Drugs Control Agency (DNCD) today announced the arrest of a extraditable wanted by the United States on cocaine trafficking charges, whereas a man was arrested in the las Americas International Airport with drugs in his stomach, prior to boarding a flight to New York

But the guy didn't know he had ingested the cocaine, he thought he had been served an Aguacerros burrito. http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/34520-plastic-hairy-burritos.html?highlight=hairy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

If you are as knowlegeable about santiago as you claim to be, then you know that as far as numbers are concerned, the number of working girls there actually dwarfs the number in sosua. But then, I'm pretty sure that you do know this.

But, enough. I'll elaborate in another thread. This thread has long gone off topic. And I won't let your incessant raving goad me into continuing it, as it seems that you are not capable of making an intelligent contribution to this discussion.

Dammit, he is right, I just walked down the street to get a water bottle from a colmado, I had to fight off 20 hookers who wanted a piece of me. In sosua I could walk for days in the streets and never see a hooker. I guess I owe him an apology? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Santiago has around 575,000 people. Sosua maybe 30,000 max. I'd say a small difference in population.

In pure numbers you may be correct. Maybe. But in percentages, I'll bet SoSewer has 15-20 times what Santiago has.

Even long-term mongers know you have to SEARCH Santiago for puta's. But you can't hardly walk outside your hotel in Sosua without getting hustled by them. They are everywhere, an industry by themselves, 24.7.365, rain or shine.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I hear the Durex ribbed and lubricated are the condoms of choice, they go down a treat. AZB, please don't try and tell us you have never had a Sosua hooker, the Durex type ;)

yawn.jpg

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.