A warning to all with cars or trucks

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
my understanding is its still difficult to get the Marbete REVISTA? I have the marbete placa...

FYI, today at Friusa crossing was a huge kerfuffle, AMET ( 2 cops) were throwing a motococho driver to the ground, a massive crowd gathered to watch, we were in the car going South.. It all happened in the plaza with the Credit Union in the parking lot...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
didn't read the whole thread but when i drove my car after new years, I was immediately stopped by AMET on Winston Churchill for not having latest marbete. luckily I had it with me in the car as I was about to put it on anyway after removing the old stickers. The AMET guy personally took my sticker and put it on for me on the red light intersection. wow.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
my understanding is its still difficult to get the Marbete REVISTA? I have the marbete placa...

FYI, today at Friusa crossing was a huge kerfuffle, AMET ( 2 cops) were throwing a motococho driver to the ground, a massive crowd gathered to watch, we were in the car going South.. It all happened in the plaza with the Credit Union in the parking lot...

REVISTAs are not available yet. [