Accusations of racism against SD bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
i think my racism is underdeveloped because i am not getting this joke :ermm: the dude is indio or moreno to me. no black. or is he black? :tired: i rented a room in brixton years ago. my landlord was a black dude. fat, bald and very shiny on the account of sweting all the time. he looked like he was made from obsidian. this pozo guy is not even half way there.

As Castle already told you, he's a "prieto" (which is sort of the "N" word here) from Haina, and a die-hard Balaguerista to boot.

K-Mel

Apr 15, 2012
I went in to a bar in San Jose California once and it was so black I had to count guys and divide by two. The bartender told us to drink our beer and leave because it was a black only bar and if we didn't leave he couldn't be responsible for our safety. We listened two him.

It was for your safety, gringos ( whites and blacks) have been hijacked in the DR, because they are supposed to have "dinero"

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There is racism among the white elites, how does one think so many have been able to stay that color after multiple generations? Still, they are a minority even though they wield a disproportionate amount of influence. One shouldn't try to postulate and say every aspect of Dominican culture is racist because that would be incorrect and ignorant to say the least.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
i was ran out of gay bars in manhattan because its gay only. i did not know that when i went in. They were polite about it. happened twice.

mikol

Jul 1, 2010
There is racism among the white elites, how does one think so many have been able to stay that color after multiple generations? Still, they are a minority even though they wield a disproportionate amount of influence. One shouldn't try to postulate and say every aspect of Dominican culture is racist because that would be incorrect and ignorant to say the least.

It is also ignorant to say that staying that color for multiple generations is racism. There is also something called tastes and preferences.

K-Mel

Apr 15, 2012
I never said that we SHOULD have special places for any race here in DR. But if somebody opens the place like this and they don't allow people of other races there, I don't see any problem with this. I see problems with corrupted police, with electricity, crime, etc... but I don't see any problem if, for example, Haitians open a "Haitians only" disco and don't allow other people there. And it's funny, but in fact, nobody will be bitching about "Haitians only" or "blacks only" place, but everybody is bitching about "white only" place.

Well I saw the same in Wembley Park ( London UK), an Irish bar who allowed only Irish people. If you are white and not Irish, you have to get the F. Out...It is RACISM...And deep down you know it...You just preached KKK ideology...

Status
Not open for further replies.