Am I Considered a Sankie ?

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Ben Dover said:
Excellent, there is hope for me yet. I'm white, canadian, multi-lingual, educated and relatively un-geezer-like (under 40). Can I be a sankie too please?

Hehehee lets see a pic, I tell you if you are hot enough!!! lol ;)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Lmao!!!

dulce said:
Sure you can be a sankie but you will need to study the Dominican sankies first if you want to be sucessful. They are the best at the game and have it down to a science. I do not know you personally but I can tell you have a great sense of humor. With that said, may I suggest that for you with a name like Ben Dover you target the male clients. Good Luck

hehehehe, i should have read this post first, duh!!! Loves it, totally loves it!!!! This board rocks..... ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Ben Dover said:
Excellent, there is hope for me yet. I'm white, canadian, multi-lingual, educated and relatively un-geezer-like (under 40). Can I be a sankie too please?
You can make it as a Sankie if you are white, but your chances will be much harder than the avg sankie unless you have style.

You would have to target the more classier tourists,

Here is a check list that you would need to complete before you can engage your first client.

Develop a "look" ...i.e. dress with style...comfortable dancing shoes, always keep a clean hair cut with a wet hair jell to keep your hair moist, wear a comfortable cologne or after shave not too strong.

Learn a couple of operas / singers and pretend you like it, develop your own way of speaking; meaning that if you are Canadian try to develop a way of speaking that will not resemble the avg Canadian.

Dedicate 30 minutes a day to perfect your dance moves and develop a few steps that will make her look good and comfortable dancing with you.

If you take her dancing, find out what are the hottest slow songs in the pop charts. Take her to a place where there aren't any other guys showing off their dancing skills unless you feel comfortable enough to make them look like retards on the dance floors.

Give the Dj a little tip and have him play the hottest romance song in the top 40 pop chart that you wrote down and also arrange some flowers to be delivered to her table before seating back at the table. If while you are dancing you hear her hart beating faster whisper in her ears how much you are enjoying dancing with her. make sure you have plenty of breath mints,
don?t drink too much and before the song finish whisper her again how beautiful she looks tonight.

When whispering in her ears make sure you aim carefully and not cause any head butts or accidentally lick her face.

Don't try to take her home or come too strong and pushy, just keep your cool because if you have to be pushy you failed. Never tell her to go with
you but instead give her your telephone number and if she doesn't calls
you by within 1hour from the time she wakes up, YOU ALSO FAILED....
target someone else....

This was only part one......more will follow later.

forget about the avg tourists because they are only looking for the following:
1) Ugliness......if you are descent looking you have no chance....the uglier you are the more they get turned on.

Blackness....The more Haitian you look, the more jiggy they get.
These uneducated sankies don't have to wear shoes, or dress up nice,
as long as they are willing to satisfy these woman's feverish lusts.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
All good advice, but let's face it ain't nobody going fly hundreds of miles and spend good money to have sex with a white dude. :devious:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
xamaicano said:
All good advice, but let's face it ain't nobody going fly hundreds of miles and spend good money to have sex with a white dude. :devious:

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that! :laugh:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Mr_DR -

YOu are very good sir.... now you forgot all the language issues!

he will have to learn the lines:

You changed my life!

I've never loved anyone like you!

How can I live without you?

I don't want your money!

Wow, you dance like a Dominican!

I don't want to go to _____ country, I love my country.

There are many more but unfortunately I have to go throw up now!!! LOL

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Add on:

My mother/sister/grandmother/aunt is very sick but I SHOULD be able to pay for the operation soon...

It's really hard to receive calls into the DR and I don't have a phone at my house or a cell phone. Give me your number and I'll call you...

My god, you look like "supermodel/singer/actrice", but I like your "x" better...

Who's the lady in the picture? Oh, she's just a guest that comes down a lot...

That pink colored letter I received yesterday? I really don't know what she's talking about... I think she must be crazy or something. I get a lot of those...

Sorry, we can't go into guest bedrooms, I could get fired... well, if you insist, but I'll leave right away.. (yeah right!!)

And so on, and so on, and so on...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
xamaicano said:

You see, when you look deeper into that statement, you can understand why women do sleep with sankies. The majority of the women who fly down and spend their money to sleep with black sankies do so because it is something they could never do where they are from. They wouldn't be caught dead holding hands with some degenerate black guy where they live because they would be the talk of the town. Their families would be mortified if they brought a guy like that home. So, they sit in their lilly white towns in Canada or USA and think to themselves, 'hmmmmm, this is something I cannot have because people would look down on me. However, I want to experience it'. You see, just the fact that it is "wrong" to do something increases her desire to do it. This is human nature. It's like the forbidden fruit. It might be rotten and taste like chit but because you are told not to eat it, you automatically want it. Add to this the myths that black guys have bigger love muscles than white guys and the whole "latin lover" stereotype. Now add the final element to the equation...women are attracted to guys that are bad for them. If I treat a woman like a princess, she will walk all over me. However, if I treat the same girl like chit, she will drive herself crazy trying to please me. This is female nature. So, what you have are white women going crazy for these degenerate black guys. Then after they are taken advantage of and mistreated, they settle back into their lives in lilly white towns with their white husbands or boyfriends and they realize that 1) more often than not there really is something to stereotypes and, 2) there is a reason why my family and friends would have been appalled if I had brought a guy like that home. Now I understand. Over the course of time we come to realize that life is just one long learning experience.

Larry

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
One side only

Larry that is but one version honey. In my opinion and experience, most women don't come here with that in mind! If they do, well so be it.

Most come down here for holiday. Where they live - in lilly white town as you say - they get paid absolutley no attention by the stronger sex. They get ignored for good reason - they might be damn ugly, overweight, older.... blah blah blah. They also might have personalities like a rubber chicken...

They arrive in Sankiville to attention, complements, dancing, physical contact etc by younger more attractive men who are also forbidden!!! Quite the combination. They are not used to this at all..... In many cases they are taken advantage of. BUT, you can only be taken advantage of if you allow it. NO excuses for women who get sucked in. Just understand it is outside of their experience. They are suckered.

So, they get all this attention, have fun, live the "dream" vacation. Reality sets in much later!!!

So Larry it isn't all just one way.

Your other comment: "If I treat a woman like a princess, she will walk all over me. However, if I treat the same girl like chit, she will drive herself crazy trying to please me. "

Just give me the opportunity to prove you wrong on that one! Sounds to me like you've had some bad experiences Larry. Come on over to my house........ We aren't all like that you know..... Stereotyping is always bad. And remember - the same goes for you - can't be treated like chit unless you allow it.....

My 2 pesos worth of opinions.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
planner said:
Your other comment: "If I treat a woman like a princess, she will walk all over me. However, if I treat the same girl like chit, she will drive herself crazy trying to please me. "

Just give me the opportunity to prove you wrong on that one! Sounds to me like you've had some bad experiences Larry. Come on over to my house........ We aren't all like that you know..... Stereotyping is always bad. And remember - the same goes for you - can't be treated like chit unless you allow it.....

My 2 pesos worth of opinions.

I haven't had that many bad experiences but I have learned from the few I have had. I have learned that women will regularly say one thing and mean another. Guys who fall into the trap of trying to take what a woman is saying at face value and make her happy based on that fall into a trap door of confusion and misery. The best way a guy can approach a relationship is to be himself. To not allow himself to be molded. To not change in an attempt to please a woman. To refuse to entertain nonsense and unreasonable demands. To treat the woman with love and respect but show her there is a line where reason ends and nonsense begins and that she cannot cross it with him. When a woman realizes she has found a strong man like this, she finds comfort and happiness. When she finds a man who is unable to provide sanity and structure and allows her to mold him and methodically break him down, causing him to try to change himself to please her, she loses respect for him and she herself feels unfulfilled. She then walks on him and continues her search for what she needs.....a man.

Larry

germish

Oct 22, 2004
dulce said:
Sure you can be a sankie but you will need to study the Dominican sankies first if you want to be sucessful. They are the best at the game and have it down to a science. I do not know you personally but I can tell you have a great sense of humor. With that said, may I suggest that for you with a name like Ben Dover you target the male clients. Good Luck

I appreciate you noticing the quality of my humour. I have no problem with gays and in fact am very comfortable listening to my gay friends discuss their exploits. Having said that, I personally cannot look at a man's hairy a$s and find love.

I would fail as a gay/bi sankie completely for the simple fact that I could not possibly perform with another sword in the room pointing in my direction. So I thank you for the suggested target, but I'll stick to box, carpet, tw*t and so on and so forth.

germish

Oct 22, 2004
xamaicano said:

Trust me, you're wrong on that one.

germish

Oct 22, 2004
Mr_DR said:
You can make it as a Sankie if you are white, but your chances will be much harder than the avg sankie unless you have style.

You would have to target the more classier tourists,

Here is a check list that you would need to complete before you can engage your first client.

Develop a "look" ...i.e. dress with style...comfortable dancing shoes, always keep a clean hair cut with a wet hair jell to keep your hair moist, wear a comfortable cologne or after shave not too strong.

Learn a couple of operas / singers and pretend you like it, develop your own way of speaking; meaning that if you are Canadian try to develop a way of speaking that will not resemble the avg Canadian.

Dedicate 30 minutes a day to perfect your dance moves and develop a few steps that will make her look good and comfortable dancing with you.

If you take her dancing, find out what are the hottest slow songs in the pop charts. Take her to a place where there aren't any other guys showing off their dancing skills unless you feel comfortable enough to make them look like retards on the dance floors.

Give the Dj a little tip and have him play the hottest romance song in the top 40 pop chart that you wrote down and also arrange some flowers to be delivered to her table before seating back at the table. If while you are dancing you hear her hart beating faster whisper in her ears how much you are enjoying dancing with her. make sure you have plenty of breath mints,
don?t drink too much and before the song finish whisper her again how beautiful she looks tonight.

When whispering in her ears make sure you aim carefully and not cause any head butts or accidentally lick her face.

Don't try to take her home or come too strong and pushy, just keep your cool because if you have to be pushy you failed. Never tell her to go with
you but instead give her your telephone number and if she doesn't calls
you by within 1hour from the time she wakes up, YOU ALSO FAILED....
target someone else....

This was only part one......more will follow later.

forget about the avg tourists because they are only looking for the following:
1) Ugliness......if you are descent looking you have no chance....the uglier you are the more they get turned on.

Blackness....The more Haitian you look, the more jiggy they get.
These uneducated sankies don't have to wear shoes, or dress up nice,
as long as they are willing to satisfy these woman's feverish lusts.

Holy crap! I was kidding folks..I never expected to start a whole sub-plot of threads to the idea of me becoming a samkie. I wouldn't want to be one, as I am not into miliking sad, desperate, older (not that all older women are unattractive), unatttractive and generally "I can't get it up when you weight twice as much as I do" types!

What scares me almost as much as the amount of responses here was that MOST of what you describe here is either how I dress, how I act or how well I want to learn to dance all match your description. Especially the hair gel. I don't see the light of day without gel.

I don't really want to be a sankie, so your description concerns me deeply and I may lose sleep tonight as I have nightmares of getting lost in lumpy white folds of skin!

Psst, keep the "tips" coming ;)

germish

Oct 22, 2004
An oh, even more importqant, I am hideous. My boils however are very attractive and they have names.

germish

Oct 22, 2004
planner said:
Mr_DR -

You changed my life!

I don't want your money!

ROFL@I've never loved anyone like you!
LOL@I don't want your money!
Would you like a shovel for the snow@I don't want to go to _____ country, I love my country.

germish

Oct 22, 2004
KateP said:
Add on:

My mother/sister/grandmother/aunt is very sick but I SHOULD be able to pay for the operation soon...

It's really hard to receive calls into the DR and I don't have a phone at my house or a cell phone. Give me your number and I'll call you...

My god, you look like "supermodel/singer/actrice", but I like your "x" better...

Who's the lady in the picture? Oh, she's just a guest that comes down a lot...

That pink colored letter I received yesterday? I really don't know what she's talking about... I think she must be crazy or something. I get a lot of those...

Sorry, we can't go into guest bedrooms, I could get fired... well, if you insist, but I'll leave right away.. (yeah right!!)

And so on, and so on, and so on...

seeing that I will be in the DR after emigrating from a relatively wealthy country, I can't say "My mother/sister/grandmother/aunt is very sick but I SHOULD be able to pay for the operation soon..." without laughing hysterically in sankie meat's face. All the more reason for me to say it. I love a good laugh!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
planner said:
Mr_DR -

You changed my life!

I don't want your money!

Yep, that would follow on the second night if she would bite the hook because if she did not call before the deadline, I would be looking for another target.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Ben Dover said:
Holy crap! I was kidding folks..I never expected to start a whole sub-plot of threads to the idea of me becoming a samkie. I wouldn't want to be one, as I am not into miliking sad, desperate, older (not that all older women are unattractive), unatttractive and generally "I can't get it up when you weight twice as much as I do" types!

What scares me almost as much as the amount of responses here was that MOST of what you describe here is either how I dress, how I act or how well I want to learn to dance all match your description. Especially the hair gel. I don't see the light of day without gel.

I don't really want to be a sankie, so your description concerns me deeply and I may lose sleep tonight as I have nightmares of getting lost in lumpy white folds of skin!

Psst, keep the "tips" coming ;)

Just because you may be a little on the heavy side doesn't mean that there ain't a few fatties and some avg females that may not want to be sweet talked.

Don't have the magic stick? ......Don't worry, MR V will show you the way and if you don?t have MR V available just make sure you don?t drink your chocolate too hot. If you have style you have game.

Who said you have to be skinny to sweet talk a potential target?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Ben Dover said:
ROFL@I've never loved anyone like you!
LOL@I don't want your money!
Would you like a shovel for the snow@I don't want to go to _____ country, I love my country.
Are you sure you are not a sankie...lol

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thread topic

This all might not be what the original intent and question was.... but I am enjoying this thread immensely....

So sad that it is actually true.....

And, honey if we are describing you - maybe you are a sankie ....LOL Keep up the lessons and you too can grow up to be a sankie....