Am I Considered a Sankie ?

germish

Oct 22, 2004
Mr_DR said:
Just because you may be a little on the heavy side doesn't mean that there ain't a few fatties and some avg females that may not want to be sweet talked.

Don't have the magic stick? ......Don't worry, MR V will show you the way and if you don?t have MR V available just make sure you don?t drink your chocolate too hot. If you have style you have game.

Who said you have to be skinny to sweet talk a potential target?

Mr. DR, thanks for the ecnouragement but you misunderstood. I am not overweight. I used to be a serious amateur weight trainer. No, it doesn't show now, but I am not heavy. I meant I can't function if the chick weighs twice as much as I do and I am 6'0 at 210 lbs.

The stick is fine in size, and functionality I have no insecuritites there either, thank you, but it is pale.

As for style, I think that comes automatically with confidence and attitude. Both of which are transient and depend on where in life you find yourself.

germish

Oct 22, 2004
Ben Dover said:
Mr. DR, thanks for the ecnouragement but you misunderstood. I am not overweight. I used to be a serious amateur weight trainer. No, it doesn't show now, but I am not heavy. I meant I can't function if the chick weighs twice as much as I do and I am 6'0 at 210 lbs.

The stick is fine in size, and functionality I have no insecuritites there either, thank you, but it is pale.

As for style, I think that comes automatically with confidence and attitude. Both of which are transient and depend on where in life you find yourself.
I am the total opposite of a sankie. I'm a nice guy that gets screwed over time and again by a good acress becauswe my ggod looks charm and trust allow me to believe that women actually like me and not my wallet.

Having said that, my mother needs surgery for cervical cancer, my ex-wife is a vindictive beast that is out to kill me and I need a pasola to drive to the doctor for plastic surgery to help me after saving my neighbor's children from a raging fire. I also need a cell pghone and calling cards to call my benefactor with promises of love and gratitude for helping us. Are there any females that wish to contribute to my charity? Oh ya, I also need plastic surgery for a penile reduction. It's causing me back problems and I faint a lot. I need the surgery right away. Western Union will do fine.
:laugh:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yo Ben,
If you changed your user name, it might help you to avoid those situations when you feel victimized.
;)
mkohn (I had to change my user name once too)

germish

Oct 22, 2004
mkohn said:
Yo Ben,
If you changed your user name, it might help you to avoid those situations when you feel victimized.
;)
mkohn (I had to change my user name once too)

I'm sorry, wqas I supposed to feel victimized? I missed that somehow. I guess I wasn't paying attention!

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
AZB said:
You are not sankie. All sankies are black and all are broke.
AZB

My "sankie" was not black (but not white) and he was broke.........

PS. I am also Roarin my @ss off reading this thread....comical....i enjoyed reading it!!!! ahahahahah

Last edited:

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
AZB said:
You got a point, so i will rephrase my answer: 99.99% of sankies are black but 100% are broke.
This is SO not true. My sankie wasn't black and I saw others that weren't black that were definitely sankies. Don't let ignorance get the best of you. Plus you don't want other people to read this and think that they?re not being sankified because the guy they met wasn't black.

Koko68

Feb 9, 2005
I have a question for you AZB

AZB said:
You got a point, so i will rephrase my answer: 99.99% of sankies are black but 100% are broke.

Do you hate all black people, or just black men? Or just the black people in the Dominican? As a beautiful, educated, black woman I just wanted to know.

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
I disagree

AZB said:
You are not sankie. All sankies are black and all are broke.
AZB

AZB I would also have to disagree with you. Sankies are not all black, but they are all posing to be very poor! My sankie was not black, he was mulatto, and he portrayed himself as very poor.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Sankies can be male or female they can be black, white, brown they can be virtually from any walk of life and from any country. Color and country doesn't make the sankies, victims make the sankies because without the vicitims sankies would not be able to operate.