Another rat problem (maldito rat)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
dunno but is it a good idea to tell people over the internet that you arent home

yeah I can imagine some dr1er are planning to rob my house. By the way,I do have a person who lives in the back apartment. So its not like the house is all empty.
AZB

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
yeah I can imagine some dr1er are planning to rob my house. By the way,I do have a person who lives in the back apartment. So its not like the house is all empty.
AZB

Hate to say it, but you really do need a good dog and a cat to catch the rats!!!!

May 5, 2007
It's too late for you AZB

He is just waiting; inviting his buddies over, planning their strategy, discretely eating your food and contaminating it in ways you won't notice until too late (Remember last time you were ill, you never discovered the true cause did you?) setting little "traps" to force you into the right room at the right time, and then>>>>>>>>>>

I think you should implode that evil house and start over, never will you be safe again in the KINGDOM OF THE RAT

AZB