Anyone Want to Meet in DR in July?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The 16th has never been mentioned for North Coast. That is for the Santo Domingo reunion. The date for the North Coast is the 18th.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: It's official

Keith R said:
Keith R & family will invade SD 2 July! We'll be in SD until the 11th, then head to the North Shore. Anybody up for a beer? :cool:
Regards,
Keith
My dear Ken. You mistake the momentus occassion of my arrival into the DR as the date of the SD reunion. You see from the above post that Keith and company wont even be in SD at the time you state. They are gone on the 12th.

Now I know that is should be a celebration on the day I arrive and I understand you firing everyone up for that date and I thank you but you may have mislead people that are attending the S.D. Re-union which I couldnt let stand. Thanks anyway.

Your New Neighbor and Best Friend,
Escott

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Appreciate the clarification. When Texas complained that it was being changed from the 16th, I figured he was confusing the dates for the two reunions since post were mentioned in Keith's original posts. Should have checked; thanks for making the correction.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Sure Cris!

Chris said:
OK, if it is Friday the 18th at Eddy's, book for me and Richard - we had travel plans but things worked in such a way that we will be here in the DR.

Xanadu, want to share a carriage?

Well, we just bought two horses, but I don't have the carriage yet. So if you're offering a lift that sounds like a dandy idea. Count us in. It'll keep me from trying to buy just "una mas vino" while Eddy and the Angels are trying to lock up!

Let's just head down a little before dinner to talk politics for a bit. Plus I will have more Kim stories for you when that subject gets old ... :: sigh ::

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
18th guys

Hey guys,

I was told it was the 18th and so I booked myself into Santiago on the 16th. The only change is that now instead of 10:50am I will be getting in at 5:50PM.

In other words don't **** with the dates guys.

Missing_dr

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
People, people, people! Nobody's messing with the dates! I have said clearly several times now, that the SD reunion is on Sat the 5th, and the Sosua reunion is on Fri. the 18th.

Sheesh! And here I thought it was safe to leave you kids alone for a minute, while I packed my bags and made sure my family boards that plane at the crack of dawn tomorrow! :mad: Man, can't turn away for a minute!:confused:

Well, behave until I have a chance to log on tomorrow in SD. SD! I'll relly be back in the DR once more! Man-o-man, I can just taste that cold Presidente and hot crisp tostones now!!!! :cool:

Look out, DR! Here I come!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy, are you making plans for chicken dinner for those interested at 7pm on the 18th?

How soon do you want reservations?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What reunion???????????????????????????????

"Who's On First?"..................In Santo Domingo on the 5th.? Where,I really want to go! Cris Colon;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
For the visually impaired!

Sat. 5 July
Santo Domingo, the Beer Haus @ 7pm.
Corner of Gustavo Mejia Ricart and Churchill.
I will be their at 7pm, the place get's busy!

Fri. 18 July
Sosua, Eddy's Sports Bar, @ 7pm.
Order your BBQ food via Eddy, send him an Email.
Note:If you order food and don't turn up, expect a very hard time on DR1.
I will be their at 7pm, the place get's busy!

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Meet in DR in July?

Put me in for the meal, i be there at 7pm., even thought i am Dominican, i will be on time, lol,lol..

Tony cabrera

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Meet in DR in July?

Tony Cabrera said:
Put me in for the meal, i be there at 7pm., even thought i am Dominican, i will be on time, lol,lol..

Tony cabrera

See my post above your one.

Order your BBQ food via Eddy, send him an Email!

eddy@sportsmail.com

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Re: Re: Meet in DR in July?

Robert said:
See my post above your one.

Order your BBQ food via Eddy, send him an Email!

eddy@sportsmail.com

Robert, i try that email but for some reason it's not working from
my computer. I even trying to make a reservation at condos dominicano.com thatit is not working either!!!.

My regard to you

Tony

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Hey, everybody - Doug & I just booked for coming down on the 17th. we'll be buying the last furnishings for the villa for future renters.

We'll see everyone at Eddy's on the 18th!!

Doug & Jan

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Sorry!!!!

We were going to make the south shore get together, but...
After just coming back from a funeral in West Palm Beach.
We got a call this morning.
Dads in the Hospital, and they will be operating tomorrow.
This time, its his good leg, they are taking from the knee down.:cry: :cry:

I'm on a 6:12pm today.
I have a return flight for Sunday, if all goes well.

We will try to make the North shore get together.

Wish us luck, we need it!

Thanks
Tim & Mechi H.

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Sorry...

to hear about that, good luck to you and Mechi, hopefully i get to meet you at the north coast reunion.

Tony Cabrera

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
:confused: :alien: :cool: THANK YOU, ROBERT!!!!!

I now have the correct dates, times and addresses. I hope to see ALL of you on the 5th at the BEER HAUS and on the 18th at EDDY'S.

Texas Bill

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I will try real hard but I no longer commit as some fat ugly assholes never let it be forgotten if you missone some people are lucky I COULD ONLY READ AND NOT POST FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS.I would have kept the moderators busy with the delete button but Im back and raring to be nasty so you should consider that if you continue slandeting my good name.
J.H.:bandit:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hahahaha....

Lets pass a hat on the 18th so we can get JH a few pesos to go into an internet cafe! I will skip having one pair of shoes shined and donate 5 pesos! Maybe we can get Ken to kick in a peso on GP. Anyone else?

Last edited: